BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly! When there is no local talent to challenge you, travel and find good competition.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91Machine should be ashamed of themselves for playing in this bracket, those 2026 teams are weak at best. Guess spring is here and the Machine parents need some new T-Shirts for their kids to wear to school.

Not a 91 fan but they're playing up against decent teams, what more can they do?

They could travel down south to play better talent if it isn’t here on the Island. Now please go back to the 2027 thread. Thank you.

They played up and had two 1 goal games. What was so wrong about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91Machine should be ashamed of themselves for playing in this bracket, those 2026 teams are weak at best. Guess spring is here and the Machine parents need some new T-Shirts for their kids to wear to school.

Not a 91 fan but they're playing up against decent teams, what more can they do?

They could travel down south to play better talent if it isn’t here on the Island. Now please go back to the 2027 thread. Thank you.

They played up and had two 1 goal games. What was so wrong about that?

My son played them. 91 should have sent 26 Freeze. Machine had what top teams all have. Enough kids that can catch under pressure and a decent faceoff man and goalie. Most B teams lack the top faceoff, goalie and don't have enough players that catch under pressure. 91 are a 27 and they can pass but you could test that defense with a better face off guy and they have a dodger but 26 B teams can handle their 27 speed on offense so dodging not a threat. But they are 27s and look on grade because they are not small but not a big players so probably on grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played them. 91 should have sent 26 Freeze. Machine had what top teams all have. Enough kids that can catch under pressure and a decent faceoff man and goalie. Most B teams lack the top faceoff, goalie and don't have enough players that catch under pressure. 91 are a 27 and they can pass but you could test that defense with a better face off guy and they have a dodger but 26 B teams can handle their 27 speed on offense so dodging not a threat. But they are 27s and look on grade because they are not small but not a big players so probably on grade.[/quote]

If that's not a 91 parent, i'd be shocked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played them. 91 should have sent 26 Freeze. Machine had what top teams all have. Enough kids that can catch under pressure and a decent faceoff man and goalie. Most B teams lack the top faceoff, goalie and don't have enough players that catch under pressure. 91 are a 27 and they can pass but you could test that defense with a better face off guy and they have a dodger but 26 B teams can handle their 27 speed on offense so dodging not a threat. But they are 27s and look on grade because they are not small but not a big players so probably on grade.

If that's not a 91 parent, i'd be shocked.[/quote]

I am not from 91. I went to college JK!!

My son said after the game "we need all walball practice to beat that team". My point is the difference between A and B/C teams, Is A teams have more players that can catch and pass under pressure if goalie and faceoff is even.

They should have played 26 freeze. if they want to feel better about themselves at 27 playing up against B teams, Go for it. You win faceoffs you can destroy that 27 defense and keep the ball away from a very long possession offense(because they can catch), you can win. There is no real speed threat on that team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t you mean that they should have sent 91 Storm? Why weren’t they at a local, Dynamic tourney? What is even happening with that team? Are they only able to play during the summer because of their out of state players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t you mean that they should have sent 91 Storm? Why weren’t they at a local, Dynamic tourney? What is even happening with that team? Are they only able to play during the summer because of their out of state players?

It was a B tournament so 91 should have sent their B 2026 team. Freeze I think.

Don't worry about a team or a program. Just make sure your child can catch and pass under extreme pressure, has a good size, athleticism, and has above average speed or quickness. Colleges will find these players on whatever team your child plays on for club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that's not a 91 parent, i'd be shocked.

I am not from 91. I went to college JK!!

My son said after the game "we need all walball practice to beat that team". My point is the difference between A and B/C teams, Is A teams have more players that can catch and pass under pressure if goalie and faceoff is even.

They should have played 26 freeze. if they want to feel better about themselves at 27 playing up against B teams, Go for it. You win faceoffs you can destroy that 27 defense and keep the ball away from a very long possession offense(because they can catch), you can win. There is no real speed threat on that team.[/quote]

The 91 freeze team has fallen apart. I don’t believe they are doing any tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry about a team or a program. Just make sure your child can catch and pass under extreme pressure, has a good size, athleticism, and has above average speed or quickness. Colleges will find these players on whatever team your child plays on for club.

Roar and Legacy came within a goal of 91 Machine and ECE came within a goal of Roar and Legacy. Those aren’t B teams anymore, they’re not AA teams either. More of an A I would say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roar and Legacy came within a goal of 91 Machine and ECE came within a goal of Roar and Legacy. Those aren’t B teams anymore, they’re not AA teams either. More of an A I would say.
So, according to your logic, Legacy, Roar and East Coast Elite are now "A" teams because they came within a goal of each other and against a 2027 team... in a B level tournament won by that younger team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, according to your logic, Legacy, Roar and East Coast Elite are now "A" teams because they came within a goal of each other and against a 2027 team... in a B level tournament won by that younger team.

Not just a 2027 team, the best 2027 team in the country. Get that straight.

Every year teams get and lose kids they improve and sometimes they get worse. You can’t judge a team based on where they were two years ago. I saw them all play. The teams listed above did not play like B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every year teams get and lose kids they improve and sometimes they get worse. You can’t judge a team based on where they were two years ago. I saw them all play. The teams listed above did not play like B teams.

They're all A teams in my opinion. The 2026 Express is the only team on LI that is in a class of its own. B teams are the Rebels, Rush, LILC...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t Machine just lose to Express 2027? Yet you still claim they are the best in the country? If you think the above mentioned teams are “A” teams, you probably haven’t left the island in a while to play other teams. Your perception is relative to the competition you seek. There are other great, true “A” teams out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn’t Machine just lose to Express 2027? Yet you still claim they are the best in the country? If you think the above mentioned teams are “A” teams, you probably haven’t left the island in a while to play other teams. Your perception is relative to the competition you seek. There are other great, true “A” teams out there.

go to the '27 chat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This whole conversation is in regard to local teams at a local tournament. I guess you missed that part of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point is thinking you have enough knowledge to label teams as “A” level when you haven’t traveled to see what else is out there. In my opinion, the above mentioned teams are “B”, not “A”. But I guess you missed that part of it.

Until you have traveled and played other talent, you shouldn’t label teams because you do not have enough knowledge to do that. There are a lot of talented teams at this age group in other regions. Time to get off your LI high horse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My point is thinking you have enough knowledge to label teams as “A” level when you haven’t traveled to see what else is out there. In my opinion, the above mentioned teams are “B”, not “A”. But I guess you missed that part of it.

Until you have traveled and played other talent, you shouldn’t label teams because you do not have enough knowledge to do that. There are a lot of talented teams at this age group in other regions. Time to get off your LI high horse.

The whole conversation is in regard to local talent. Not to mention we are on Long Island which in case you didn’t know has arguably the best lacrosse in the country so your argument is null and void.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since you don’t know, I will enlighten you. There is one very talented team at this age group on LI. The other excellent teams are not from here. Your argument is null and void because you are misinformed and living in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The beast is coming!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Just looking at all the people saying swap this team for that team, I have watched this group for 2 years now and can tell say one thing. You can rank anywhere yourself any where you want, but the 3 real teams for 2026 are Tigers Sweetlax and LI Express. if you have beaten any of these 3 teams 2X's in the last year then you can maybe say something. These 3 teams swap wins, ie Tigers beat LIE in fall semi's and then Sweetlax beat Tigers, in WSYL, LIE beat Sweetlax in semi's and then beat Tigers. So talk about all the teams you wan... these are the top 3!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Drop Tigers to 3 and move up LI express and Sweetlax, no wait, the tigers beat LI express last fall and Sweetlax beat Tigers 2 time last year. OMG what do we do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by MAR2026
Drop Tigers to 3 and move up LI express and Sweetlax, no wait, the tigers beat LI express last fall and Sweetlax beat Tigers 2 time last year. OMG what do we do?

These three teams don’t talk they play. SL beat Tigers last fall and Express has never lost to SL and Tigers beat Express in fall and recently in March. Hawks also best sweetllax always and beat Express in March and Tigers beat Hawks. Recent results would suggest Tigers, Hawks, Express, Sweetlax, Towermen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These three teams don’t talk they play. SL beat Tigers last fall and Express has never lost to SL and Tigers beat Express in fall and recently in March. Hawks also best sweetllax always and beat Express in March and Tigers beat Hawks. Recent results would suggest Tigers, Hawks, Express, Sweetlax, Towermen

And LXC will beat them all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok but until you beat just one of them, get lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just looking at all the people saying swap this team for that team, I have watched this group for 2 years now and can tell say one thing. You can rank anywhere yourself any where you want, but the 3 real teams for 2026 are Tigers Sweetlax and LI Express. if you have beaten any of these 3 teams 2X's in the last year then you can maybe say something. These 3 teams swap wins, ie Tigers beat LIE in fall semi's and then Sweetlax beat Tigers, in WSYL, LIE beat Sweetlax in semi's and then beat Tigers. So talk about all the teams you wan... these are the top 3!

Its pretty clear who from Maryland this is,,,,,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many 25's dropped down a year to play 26 this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
enough to do just that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 12 of them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only 12 of them

of the 2024s yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s the name of the game now! Look at the older players signing to D1 top LAX colleges. How many are actually on age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s the name of the game now! Look at the older players signing to D1 top LAX colleges. How many are actually on age?

Unfortunately this is true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the Levittown Farmingdale game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Levittown 10-8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 26 ? What is this team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad team of Igloo and S2S kids, and any AA kids they can grab on any particular weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Farmingdale team
Not a Farmingdale team... the Dalers are a separate team that enters tourneys sometimes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 26 is the name that Igloo kids can play in tournaments without saying that Igloo and the Dalers stink,.... Because Igloo and the Dalers stink!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 26 is the name that Igloo kids can play in tournaments without saying that Igloo and the Dalers stink,.... Because Igloo and the Dalers stink!
Someone's not a fan of Igloo or Farmingdale. Farmingdale has a pretty good group at this age and can likely beat a number of club teams. Is Igloo better than Express... no... but wouldnt say they stink. Team 26 was at a Blatant tourney a couple weeks ago. Parent mentioned they were from all over -- Igloo A/B, S2S, 91, Legacy, Roar, Mooselax, Rebels and other teams. No town more than others and not an AA team. Just playing when their primary teams arent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts black rolled over TX national mohicans 9-4. There's a new sherrif in town. leading edge and CoachC next to go down.

Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard