BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33
Re: Team 91 MD
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Problem is there is no 2028 club team without “dad coaches” or “drama” good luck everyone
Predators do not have dad coaches at 2028 level. I’d expect a a big transition come July.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Problem is there is no 2028 club team without “dad coaches” or “drama” good luck everyone

Most intelligent comment on this entire thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predators do not have dad coaches at 2028 level. I’d expect a a big transition come July.

Predators are on the rise to top. The talk among club coaches is how far will they go this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Predators are on the rise to top. The talk among club coaches is how far will they go this year.

Preds are pretty horrible. I don't think they on the rise. The 2028 91 ended up higher in HoCo that FCA white.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Preds are pretty horrible. I don't think they on the rise. The 2028 91 ended up higher in HoCo that FCA white.
Maybe with 2 wins given to you for no badges. Preds just gave Kelly Post A Team a game with goalie back and starters playing way more than usual. Not sure why, but all their tournaments have been AAAA-Elite teams they have played. For a first year program I would say they are on the rise. Look for try-outs to replace 10-15 players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They also got smoked by FCA white and were given a win by a forfeit after losing to a terrible true dc team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe with 2 wins given to you for no badges. Preds just gave Kelly Post A Team a game with goalie back and starters playing way more than usual. Not sure why, but all their tournaments have been AAAA-Elite teams they have played. For a first year program I would say they are on the rise. Look for try-outs to replace 10-15 players.

Wondering why you would be replacing 10-15 if the team is soo good. All these teams, True (insert purchased team here) and 91 are for all the kids and coaches that get booted for all the good teams. I looks like that coach with the blonde, boy band hair that coached 2028 for and got booted from Perry Hall, Blue Claws, and most recently Crabs is now coaching for True Baltimore.

Does any of this Matter NO because when these kids get to High School they will move to the "National" club teams for better exposure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They also got smoked by FCA white and were given a win by a forfeit after losing to a terrible true dc team.

FCA White beat Preds 4-1 and 4 weeks later, beat Team 91 7-3. There is about zero difference between 91 and Predators at 2028. Which is not to say that either team is good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Replace 10-15 players with who exactly? The AAA niche is weird, especially if the team isn't attached to an elite team where there's "always a chance of getting called up." And especially because St Pauls (practice fields all year) is at a weird location on the Balt Beltway (nobody commuting from Annapolis or Harf Co). And especially since Predators is supposedly a pricey club.

Likely Preds additions (could use this same structure for Team 91 tryouts):
1 Crabs
1 FCA Blue
1-2 KP Elite
2-3 FCA White
1-2 Team 91 (or Predators kids going TO 91 if you're using this as the T91 example)
3-5 A or AA kids who will play mop up time

Is that an improvement vs the current Predator roster? Maybe? Depends on who leaves!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those Coaches are a joke. They have brought down every program they’ve been associated with. They play their kids @ the expense of more talented kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kudos for the anti predator troll for staying on-message for 11 straight months. Kind of exhausting though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, the Predators played above their spring level in the Trilogy Tournament this weekend and looked good. Didn’t win much, but competed well. They look like they are a player or two away from being pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.[/quote]

Replace 10-15 players with who exactly? The AAA niche is weird, especially if the team isn't attached to an elite team where there's "always a chance of getting called up." And especially because St Pauls (practice fields all year) is at a weird location on the Balt Beltway (nobody commuting from Annapolis or Harf Co). And especially since Predators is supposedly a pricey club.

Likely Preds additions (could use this same structure for Team 91 tryouts):
1 Crabs
1 FCA Blue
1-2 KP Elite
2-3 FCA White
1-2 Team 91 (or Predators kids going TO 91 if you're using this as the T91 example)
3-5 A or AA kids who will play mop up time

Is that an improvement vs the current Predator roster? Maybe? Depends on who leaves!

Unless I miss my guess that horrible 91 2028 team will be registered for elite next year. They will again grab 27 - 30 kids. They won't be able to cut anyone. 10 of the kids will be told they can have the "privilege to practice with the team but wont play" for a lower fee. It is a money grab.

I want to know why any parents would put their kid on a team where they won't set foot on the field. There are many other teams that your kid can play on and get better and ......wait for it....actually play!!! Do your kids a favor and just put them in Baseball. 91 Does not have good coaching, they don't play in good tournaments, and you are just going to get tossed off the team going into High School. Waste of money!!

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those Coaches are a joke. They have brought down every program they’ve been associated with. They play their kids @ the expense of more talented kids.

I heard that if you hit one of their kids too hard you will get thrown off the team. Anyone know if this is true?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard that if you hit one of their kids too hard you will get thrown off the team. Anyone know if this is true?

Oh boy here we go

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all need to go seek therapy. You guys have not a clue what’s coming the older they get. If you are this nuts about club lacrosse now, you are screwed in high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP team has some talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP team has some talent.

The 2028 KP team is great......great coaching and good crew of kids that have mostly been together since 1st grade.

For reference, in the last few months they have beat Predator 8-5 and Team 91 11-2.

If KP leadership is worth its salt, they will work to keep their team together past 8th grade. Otherwise the starters will split between Crabs and FCA Blue, and FCA White, non-starters split between FCA White, 91, and Predators.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP team has some talent.

The 2028 KP team is great......great coaching and good crew of kids that have mostly been together since 1st grade.

For reference, in the last few months they have beat Predator 8-5 and Team 91 11-2.

If KP leadership is worth its salt, they will work to keep their team together past 8th grade. Otherwise the starters will split between Crabs and FCA Blue, and FCA White, non-starters split between FCA White, 91, and Predators.
If starters choose FCA Blue or Crabs they will longer be starters. Other teams they will be starters and contribute from day 1 unless your behind a kid with a dad coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP team has some talent.

If starters choose FCA Blue or Crabs they will longer be starters. Other teams they will be starters and contribute from day 1 unless your behind a kid with a dad coach.

Spot on, both posts above.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP is playing in B tournaments - and in B brackets this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't get me started on the 91 2028 team. Coach #1 and Coach#2 and Coach #3 kids don't come off the field the entire game. And all their kids are AA players at best. Which is fine but maybe not so good in Elite.

I am not a lacrosse prodigy, but its probably for the best that the goalie stay on the field the entire game.

Ha, I was going to say the same thing. They have one goalie, and his dad coaches him. I don't think his dad plays any other real coach role but I could be wrong. Nice enough guy (the dad) too. Purposefully not discussing the kid because he's a kid.

Easily the least problematic of the three dad coaches unless he's playing a greater role than he was several months ago.
I know plenty of Dad coaches that understand their kids limitations and do not play them the entire game. Is the problem Dad coaches or is it dad's favoring their kids over better players.

With 30+ teams in the 2028 age group good luck finding non dad coaches that want to dedicate their time. For me I think the problem should be Know your team and play the kids that give you the best chance of winning.

Only get better playing. Coach to play . #1 2023 is a reflection of getting the ball on every play for last 7 years
2 of those 7 years being in the 8th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP team has some talent.

KP is not a great team.

Unless there is a different measure of great out here these days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems that they have done pretty well as a rec program without any influx of players. Apologies if the word great so angers the experts. Several have been approached by the Elites. Just not enough of them on one squad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems that they have done pretty well as a rec program without any influx of players. Apologies if the word great so angers the experts. Several have been approached by the Elites. Just not enough of them on one squad.
Why are you posting this on the T91 forum?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are you posting this on the T91 forum?
Up

Because some of these poor kids are contemplating playing for 91. They can read this forum and realize, unless you have a MM kid on the team it's a money grab. You basically fund the 25's and 23's/22's who are great teams. You pay full tuition while he gives scholarships to load up his kids teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
KP team has some talent.

KP is not a great team.

Unless there is a different measure of great out here these days.

Across the age groups, the KP brand is pretty stale, but the 2028s are in the top 8-10 clubs out of 40? in MD (which, yes, should be more like 20, and 20 rec teams).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You stay because 91 develops players better then anyone else. Look how many 2022’s have committed yo colleges to play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You stay because 91 develops players better then anyone else. Look how many 2022’s have committed yo colleges to play

Just out of curiosity how many kids develop and commit that are not associated with a MM coached team where his boys play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many of those 2022s were on 91's youth teams through 8th grade (not including 91's infamous "guest players").

And especially including 91's infamous "youth practice teams"

Most of the 91 youth teams are carrying about 30 kids all year. Who's getting developed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There clearly are a lot of parents who have sons who were cut.

Either that of they are parents of the 29th kiddos the depth chart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kids of the Daddy coaches, and there are many, are the ones getting developed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Around July 1 every year, the second group starts crowing. And I kind of understand. After tryouts, your kid is maybe the #3 middie, and starts. By the second summer tournament, you are hauling your family around from NC to NJ and your kid is the #11 middle (which shouldn't even be a thing on a roster). And most of the #1-#6 middies were not at tryouts, didn't play HoCo, and on and on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Around July 1 every year, the second group starts crowing. And I kind of understand. After tryouts, your kid is maybe the #3 middie, and starts. By the second summer tournament, you are hauling your family around from NC to NJ and your kid is the #11 middle (which shouldn't even be a thing on a roster). And most of the #1-#6 middies were not at tryouts, didn't play HoCo, and on and on.
91 doesn't make cuts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 doesn't make cuts.
If you think so, you are in for a big surprise this coming season!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 26s looked good at Platinum Cup this weekend...oh wait, they lost both Sunday games to teams much lower ranked them them while using out of state players. I guess that makes sense without a MM son on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
80% of the players have been there since Team 91 MD started. As a matter of fact most started playing for Millon at Breakers and even some played for him when he coached MLC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24’s will have 10-12 top college commits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Team mission is to give each player the coaching needed to play first at a top level high school program. 91 is known for helping kids find the right high school to play for. The kids who play are the ones who take the coaching home and work on their own using the instructions they were given. The ones who don’t sit in the bench. It’s easy for coaches to tell who’s working and who’s not. My suggestion to the parents who’s son sits on the bench, pick up a stick and go play catch with your son. Show him how practicing can be fun!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 21 of 33 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 32 33
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard