Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 09:18 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 09:06 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 09:01 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 08:56 PM
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 08:30 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,160
Posts342,035
Members2,466
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Re: High School Boys Lacrosse - New Jersey
Anonymous #381134 05/24/22 09:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TOC: Summit wins Group 3 again. RFH is very good, but so is Summit when they play there best. Too many Summit haters out there. In TOC most years and will be there again until proven otherwise.
Had to toss in 1 South School.. the top south public schools are all in group 2

i agree that the only chance the south has of getting a school into the TOC is with RFH. i wouldn't be shocked if they beat summit. the rest are pretty accurate - Bosco in A and either Gill St. Bernards, Rutgers Prep or MKA in the B.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #381166 05/24/22 11:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TOC: Summit wins Group 3 again. RFH is very good, but so is Summit when they play there best. Too many Summit haters out there. In TOC most years and will be there again until proven otherwise.

i agree that the only chance the south has of getting a school into the TOC is with RFH. i wouldn't be shocked if they beat summit. the rest are pretty accurate - Bosco in A and either Gill St. Bernards, Rutgers Prep or MKA in the B.

Summit beats RFH by 5 or more.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381358 05/25/22 11:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch out for RBC, they might close out B. Still not sure how they are a group B school.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381380 05/25/22 01:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watch out for RBC, they might close out B. Still not sure how they are a group B school.

You obviously do not have a lot of background regarding the Shore Conference, RBC is definitely a Group B school

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381448 05/25/22 08:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I mostly agree but Pingry is better than usual this year and can win on a given day.
They are Non-Public A..
Pingry beats Delbarton on Wednesday.
Pingry was totally outclassed today. The score doesn't tell the full story. It wasn't that close. Their excellent 2 players (Duke/Rutgers commits) can't do it all for their team and shouldn't have to. They will do great in the next level. I give Pingry credit for moving to NPA.. group that's miles ahead of everyone else.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #381460 05/25/22 09:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You obviously do not have a lot of background regarding the Shore Conference, RBC is definitely a Group B school

Well it’s all by enrollment, that’s why pingry moved up. Nothing to do with performances.

After today, NPB most likely comes down to MKA, Rutgers Prep or RBC! Princeton Day upset Gill St. Bernard’s.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381495 05/26/22 08:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think what he is saying is based on enrollment numbers, it seems that RBC should be in Non Public A.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #381524 05/26/22 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No affiliation to Pingry but would like to note after watching Ryan Palmer yesterday from Pingry I am excited to see him play at Rutgers. He has the hardest shot I have seen at the HS level and I have seen all the top Northeast HS teams this past season - NJ, LI, CT teams. He will be fun to root for at Rutgers!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381565 05/26/22 12:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No affiliation to Pingry but would like to note after watching Ryan Palmer yesterday from Pingry I am excited to see him play at Rutgers. He has the hardest shot I have seen at the HS level and I have seen all the top Northeast HS teams this past season - NJ, LI, CT teams. He will be fun to root for at Rutgers!
Was at the game yesterday.. 100% hardest/fastest step down in the state. Also plays 2-way. Let's go RU! win it Sat.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381588 05/26/22 01:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think what he is saying is based on enrollment numbers, it seems that RBC should be in Non Public A.

according to the NJSIAA classifications, RBC is at 195 enrolled. Pingry is 227. not far off. SHP is the biggest in A at 764. Dwight Englewood is the largest in B at 205

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #381718 05/27/22 09:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously do not have a lot of background regarding the Shore Conference, RBC is definitely a Group B school[/quote]

I think what he is saying is based on enrollment numbers, it seems that RBC should be in Non Public A.[/quote]

according to the NJSIAA classifications, RBC is at 195 enrolled. Pingry is 227. not far off. SHP is the biggest in A at 764. Dwight Englewood is the largest in B at 205[/quote]

Curious as to how they come up with those numbers, SHP definitely has a bigger student population, I think 900+, CBA and Don Bosco are up there as well. Arguably, from a pure numbers perspective Pingry should be B

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381723 05/27/22 09:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think what he is saying is based on enrollment numbers, it seems that RBC should be in Non Public A.[/quote]

according to the NJSIAA classifications, RBC is at 195 enrolled. Pingry is 227. not far off. SHP is the biggest in A at 764. Dwight Englewood is the largest in B at 205[/quote]

Curious as to how they come up with those numbers, SHP definitely has a bigger student population, I think 900+, CBA and Don Bosco are up there as well. Arguably, from a pure numbers perspective Pingry should be B[/quote]
CBA & Don Bosco are single-gender schools so enrollments are doubled for classification purposes. From the NJSIAA General Classifications RBC is 540 and Pingry 434. So Pingry would have won Non-Public A again. Good for them for moving up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381779 05/27/22 01:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious as to how they come up with those numbers, SHP definitely has a bigger student population, I think 900+, CBA and Don Bosco are up there as well. Arguably, from a pure numbers perspective Pingry should be B[/quote]
CBA & Don Bosco are single-gender schools so enrollments are doubled for classification purposes. From the NJSIAA General Classifications RBC is 540 and Pingry 434. So Pingry would have won Non-Public A again. Good for them for moving up.[/quote]

Agreed, good on Pingry for moving up, just didn't understand the classifications.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381790 05/27/22 03:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

according to the NJSIAA classifications, RBC is at 195 enrolled. Pingry is 227. not far off. SHP is the biggest in A at 764. Dwight Englewood is the largest in B at 205

CBA & Don Bosco are single-gender schools so enrollments are doubled for classification purposes. From the NJSIAA General Classifications RBC is 540 and Pingry 434. So Pingry would have won Non-Public A again. Good for them for moving up.[/quote]

Agreed, good on Pingry for moving up, just didn't understand the classifications.[/quote]
No one understands NJ sports.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #381820 05/27/22 07:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again - groups are based on enrollment, not performance.

Like Reply Quote
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard