Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 07/02/22 10:33 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/02/22 10:24 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/02/22 10:19 PM
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/02/22 09:59 PM
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous - 07/02/22 09:58 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,151
Posts341,438
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 209 of 224 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 223 224
Re: Girls High School
Anonymous #380965 05/23/22 01:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about jealous. Is that a better word? Pick one of them because it describes you. Guarantee if your child was selected you wouldn’t be on here complaining. That is a guarantee.
No jealousy, no envy. Can't be either when I don't have a daughter that has ever tried out. It's annoying that people think that the UA means the player is the "best". It doesn't. When girls are making teams that weren't even on a call back? How are they the "best". When girls aren't on the watchlist, but make the Senior team, how are they the "best"? I wish everyone would realize that it's become a joke and hold no weight to whether a player is good or not.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #380999 05/23/22 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about jealous. Is that a better word? Pick one of them because it describes you. Guarantee if your child was selected you wouldn’t be on here complaining. That is a guarantee.
No jealousy, no envy. Can't be either when I don't have a daughter that has ever tried out. It's annoying that people think that the UA means the player is the "best". It doesn't. When girls are making teams that weren't even on a call back? How are they the "best". When girls aren't on the watchlist, but make the Senior team, how are they the "best"? I wish everyone would realize that it's become a joke and hold no weight to whether a player is good or not.

No system is perfect and someone would complain no matter what. What amazes me is that parents think that they can be objective regarding their own kids but no way that judges can.😁. I have coached for a different sport before and these all star teams are really tough. Lots of good girls and only a few looks at each during tryouts.let’s face it attackers are motivated to be selfish at these tryouts, there are so many midfielders that you are lucky to get a few runs in, and defense is darn near impossible to look good when they don’t play together regularly. Other option is to take them on their resume which would have people accusing of favorites again.
These events aren’t the end all, lots of d1 girls have never done or been selected for these events like ua

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #381017 05/23/22 05:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait til you see how many Gerstell kids make the team!!!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #381019 05/23/22 05:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #381022 05/23/22 06:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of team is correct. 3 of them would not be impact players on the command. DK thinking that getting Gerstell kids on the team will help him recruit to a B team ?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #381030 05/23/22 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mercy has 2 players that would see the field for A team, SS going to Towson and JC who is a sophomore. Rest of the players are solid but not playing at elite level

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381032 05/23/22 08:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couple question marks on the highlight roster as each coach got a couple of the own girls. Overall it’s a very strong roster as top 15 will match any other region.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #381035 05/23/22 08:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 Gerstell girls is a joke especially when they only had 14 on the varsity roster and had 1 win all season. Only 1 2026 because of NGLL.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381048 05/23/22 09:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like we believe you don’t have a daughter that tried out. Yes you did! If not, why do you care? Let me guess…because you have a daughter that tried out and got cut! That’s why you are complaining. No other reasons.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381054 05/23/22 10:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke. Gerstell, Roland Park and JC. We played all of them and between those three schools only one player had talent, and she was the senior on Gerstell.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #381055 05/23/22 10:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SS? You’re kidding right? Can’t go left, cannot hit the broadside of a barn, constantly shoots, and questionable lacrosse IQ. She shows up against low level teams and disappears when she plays against talent

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #381058 05/23/22 10:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think 2 girls made command roster from the training table.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381059 05/23/22 10:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mercy has 2 players that would see the field for A team, SS going to Towson and JC who is a sophomore. Rest of the players are solid but not playing at elite level

SS sits on the bench on the top 6 A teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381073 05/24/22 06:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Command looks about right but a few of the girls were slow. Maybe made it on prior reputation.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #381074 05/24/22 06:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 Gerstell girls is a joke especially when they only had 14 on the varsity roster and had 1 win all season. Only 1 2026 because of NGLL.

Please CSE, do the right thing and get non bias coaches. Get coaches that are from other areas of the country and will do a true evaluation. Baltimore lost last year because of bias and a lot of Redshirt selections. Now we have Gerstell selections. Looks like a pattern CSE. Wait for the losses to start mounting. CSE you know the issue now fix it.

Like Reply Quote
Page 209 of 224 1 2 207 208 209 210 211 223 224
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard