BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 87 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope playing with your team and coaching your team in the championship game in the last season in the NGLL would be more important than anything else, especially when they are not even recruiting age yet. Team>me

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would hope playing with your team and coaching your team in the championship game in the last season in the NGLL would be more important than anything else, especially when they are not even recruiting age yet. Team>me

If my kid was playing in a championship game and kids were missing for an individual showcase, yeah, we'd have a problem.

Something tells me this is being overblown. If not, I'd cut all of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even worried about Saturday. We’re already looking ahead to Sunday. We’re that good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach is an UA evaluator, he will be MIA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way he misses his teams game when there will be 20 other evaluators at UA.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way he misses his teams game when there will be 20 other evaluators at UA.

No one will be missing any games though, the younger age group ends at 2 and its less then 20 minutes from the where the NGLL games are. I'm sure the girls attending the tryout will be plenty warmed up from being at there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You had me at drive times. You all sound too stressed about doing both tryouts and the games your girls (not you) haven’t won on Saturday to be there in time for on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even worried about Saturday. We’re already looking ahead to Sunday. We’re that good.

I can't believe anyone on M&D red actually wrote this, but if so, in need of an examination.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D red on track to win B Division very easily. They should be moved up to A level in summer tournaments. that will force competition between Black & Red. Then M&D will face same dilemma that Heros White had last year. They wont want to take 2 A level teams to recruiting tournaments. That is why Heros club forced White to disband. The high level players on MD Red will be seeking teams that will get them in better showcase tourneys. Heros White should be back in B division for tournaments this summer.

The difference is Heros white was able to beat their A team, Heros Green. Red wouldn't be able to do the same to their A team, not even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great call out... The White team was able to be the Green team. The Hero's director probably wished she didn't screw that situation up! I guess that is what happens when you listen to the Green coach winning... Oh well, Go Black and Red!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't believe anyone on M&D red actually wrote this, but if so, in need of an examination.
Have you met the Red parents and coach? If you have you will know they most likely did write the above.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure who wrote this but def not a Red parent. Kids are nervous for Saturday and want to do well. It will be a challenging game and the team knows it. Don’t believe everything you read on this forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D red on track to win B Division very easily. They should be moved up to A level in summer tournaments. that will force competition between Black & Red. Then M&D will face same dilemma that Heros White had last year. They wont want to take 2 A level teams to recruiting tournaments. That is why Heros club forced White to disband. The high level players on MD Red will be seeking teams that will get them in better showcase tourneys. Heros White should be back in B division for tournaments this summer.

The difference is Heros white was able to beat their A team, Heros Green. Red wouldn't be able to do the same to their A team, not even close.
The red team is well aware and knows they can’t beat the black team. Not one red team player or parent has ever said that the red team could beat them. For goodness sakes the club and A parents treat the red team like a thorn in their side. Move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you met the Red parents and coach? If you have you will know they most likely did write the above.
Prove it!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you know them so well why don't you sign your name to this post so they can get to know you! PS they didn't post that nonsense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we talking about the same M&D Red that just started playing together less than 9 mos ago? Just let them have fun and play hard to win the B championship. Don’t make it about red vs black

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Moving forward is a club allowed to enter two A level teams or does one have to be in B bracket? If they can take two A- wouldn’t all the players remain?

Clubs can have 2 clubs in an A NGLL brackets. For tournaments, they can both play in high brackets, but most tourney organizers require them in separate brackets

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we talking about the same M&D Red that just started playing together less than 9 mos ago? Just let them have fun and play hard to win the B championship. Don’t make it about red vs black

It was such a poor attempt to stir up and portray drama where there isn't any. Someone is bitter or just hates M&D. Red likes their coaches, and nothing is changing on that front. There is no band-aid to be ripped off. Move along now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was such a poor attempt to stir up and portray drama where there isn't any. Someone is bitter or just hates M&D. Red likes their coaches, and nothing is changing on that front. There is no band-aid to be ripped off. Move along now.

Yes- let’s get back to goalie Mom and the hot mess of a club they are on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone know what time they play today ?? I wanna seen them both in action.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The coach you’re referring to is the Assistant Coach. His daughter is the head coach. Both are coaching w no compensation out of the kindness of their hearts (and doing a great job). Strange that people are on here debating the decision of a grown man volunteering for peoples kids. SMH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL this weekend and two good matchups with Heros Green vs Stars, M&D vs. Pride.
Any predictions?

Stars Pride final
Stars win
My daughter doesn’t play for any of them.

Don’t quit your day job to be a handicapper.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone know what time they play today ?? I wanna seen them both in action.
Both Black and Red team won their brackets. Watched both teams play today. Congrats to both teams well deserved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Black and Red team won their brackets. Watched both teams play today. Congrats to both teams well deserved.[/quote]

When are they going to play each other?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Black and Red team won their brackets. Watched both teams play today. Congrats to both teams well deserved.

When are they going to play each other?[/quote]
Will never happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At tryouts. With tons of girls from other clubs, including Heros Green. Great coaches at M&D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black with an impressive 8-5 win over Hero’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No need. Both are great representation of the M&D club name. Teaching and developing some really good lax players. If they do scrimmage it will be to help both teams improve. Doubt you will be invited since you only want the result to stir stuff up. Enjoy your summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just want to see M&D Red get humbled.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outside observer. Black and Green was a good game. Black is just playing much better as a team over the past year. Both have talented players, but the Black team seems to respond better to their coaching. Hero's D seemed a bit slower than when I have seen them before and there was a lot of communication.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black with an impressive 8-5 win over Hero’s.
It was a Great game!! Both teams gave 150% the entire game never letting up. Both goalies are impressive. Both teams are impressive to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD red should be in A division. The majority of the players were on A teams previously. Staying in B does not serve their players well going into HS and future recruiting. In the end ones W-L record is not an indication of how good you are. You need to face tougher opponents to show your true strength.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"dominating" in B division is not an accomplishment. M&D club as the benefit of reputation and tradition. They can be much more selective in filing out their teams and will only end up taking the top players. Its less about the quality of the coaches than the actual talent they sign. If it was just the coaches, and if you could swap coaches with another club team, you would not get the same results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD red should be in A division. The majority of the players were on A teams previously. Staying in B does not serve their players well going into HS and future recruiting. In the end ones W-L record is not an indication of how good you are. You need to face tougher opponents to show your true strength.

They have 2 seasons before being recruited. If this is not your team don’t worry about them. If it is your team talk to your coach about the plan going forward.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"dominating" in B division is not an accomplishment. M&D club as the benefit of reputation and tradition. They can be much more selective in filing out their teams and will only end up taking the top players. Its less about the quality of the coaches than the actual talent they sign. If it was just the coaches, and if you could swap coaches with another club team, you would not get the same results.

First year team. Building it up. I’m sure they will take on more challenges. Coaches connected a very talented group to play like a team. Won a game handily yesterday vs a team they lost to twice in the fall. Nobody of matter is concerned about accomplishments other than kids getting better and having a good time. Everyone loses / humbled in their career so your wish will come true. You are right about coaching. Players win , coaches only lose games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally disagree with this. You don't think Mary Gagnon who I think everyone can agree is the best high school coach in the state of Maryland right now hasn't made a huge difference with the M&D Black team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don’t think these girls are humbled? How about being demoted from black to red. How about still showing up for their team even though embarrassed for being demoted. How about trying to save face and putting on a brave face when they see the black team pointing fingers and snickering behind their backs, how about have to start over in a B division and division they didn’t belong in. Humble? How about holding their heads high and setting a goal to win their division. Learned a life lesson this season. You could learn a thing or two about being humble. Karma could be your friend in the future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awwww did your daughter’s feelings get hurt when we played her team. Are you upset because because your team should have been in the C division or in the rec league. Maybe croquet or tennis might be a better fit for you and your daughter. Don’t come on this forum and talk about a group of girls needing to be humble. They are humble and have proved it with grace and class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think we wanted to be in the B division!! NGLL said absolutely NOT to our request to be in the A division. So don’t think this was our doing but look at SR and CR for denning us any competition this spring. It was a waste of gas and time. Now the girls will get to work for this summer and will play competitive teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When are they going to play each other?
Will never happen.[/quote]

Could happen at Lax For the Cure. Red will definitely make bracket play. Got an incredibly easy schedule.

Like Reply Quote
Page 48 of 87 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard