Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Bearded_Kaos - 07/03/22 03:31 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 03:07 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 03:01 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 02:44 PM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 02:35 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,151
Posts341,550
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 208 of 224 1 2 206 207 208 209 210 223 224
Re: Girls High School
B_O_T_C #380723 05/22/22 03:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re not fooling anybody with that statement. My daughter is not on the team but I applaud the kids that made it. I guarantee if your kid was selected, you would not have made that derogatory statement. For those that make these negative statements, you are telling us that your kid wasn’t selected and you are envious of those that made it. All selection processes are flawed, but it is what it is.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #380762 05/22/22 09:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top A conference teams schedule out of conference quality teams. Mercy is not a quality team or competitive team. So they played in a play day. You are joking right. A play day is for everyone to play. when you brag about a play day win, that proves that you are a bad team. Trust me, McD, SP, BM, NDP, GCS are not scared of Mercy and their JV style of play. Mercy is not worth their time. Beating Mercy by 20, and using their bench players for the majority of the game, is worthless. I would suggest that Mercy schedule games with the top 6 A conference JV teams. Mercy already lost to three of the bottom A teams. Enough said about Mercy. Stop making us laugh about Mercy beating the top dogs.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380769 05/22/22 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ha haa that's funny. JV teams, Hardly... Mercy did not lose to the A teams by much, sounds like you guys are threaten by lil Ole Mercy coming up to A, afraid to lose your pestige of the A conference to a B conference team... Mercy beat Good Counsel during the play day, so, I'm sorry but they are ranked, and enough said.

Stop it. Play days don’t count and you played the bottom 4 teams losing to 3 and Gerstell doesn’t belong in A. They should actually think about C. No jv. Only 14 on varsity and kids that wanna play lax won’t go there to go 0-13 in A conference. That is the spot Mercy wants ?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380782 05/22/22 10:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look Mercy mom/dad, every top 25 team in the country wants to play our top A conference teams. That is who the top A will schedule…not a JV style Mercy team. All you have to do is look at the 2022 B conference championship game. Mercy cannot beat the top teams JV teams,…no joke. Stop dreaming. No one wants to play them because there is no benefit to beat a team by 25. Plus, those teams play the top teams in the country every year…and you say they are afraid of Mercy! If they schedule public teams in the area they will schedule Century, Glenelg High, Hereford, Severna Park, Broadneck. They will not schedule Mercy because it is not competitive to the bench players, let alone the starters. Plus Mercy players will get their feelings hurt, and we don’t want to see that stuff.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380799 05/23/22 06:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Combine the B and C conference and move 4 A teams down. That’s the solution.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #380824 05/23/22 08:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha haa that's funny. JV teams, Hardly... Mercy did not lose to the A teams by much, sounds like you guys are threaten by lil Ole Mercy coming up to A, afraid to lose your pestige of the A conference to a B conference team... Mercy beat Good Counsel during the play day, so, I'm sorry but they are ranked, and enough said.

And Good Counsel played their bench more than their starters that game after they just scrimmaged McDonogh and had a game that Monday. Beating Mercy in a scrimmage wasn't our #1 priority that day.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380863 05/23/22 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re not fooling anybody with that statement. My daughter is not on the team but I applaud the kids that made it. I guarantee if your kid was selected, you would not have made that derogatory statement. For those that make these negative statements, you are telling us that your kid wasn’t selected and you are envious of those that made it. All selection processes are flawed, but it is what it is.
Are you referencing UA? Flawed is an understatement and for some reason every thinks its legit. Years ago, a player wasn't even on the callback for her region, but somehow made the team? HMMM. Now there are players making the Sr team that weren't even on the UA watchlist, how does that work? Has nothing to do with envy, not even close.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380885 05/23/22 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is envy. If your kid made it you wouldn’t be complaining. Seems like the only ones that are complaining are the parents whose kids didn’t make the team. My kid didn’t make it but I am not complaining. She is going to play for a good school next year and we are happy. Your kid is also going to play for a good school, so give thanks and move on. Stop the negatives about unfairness and watchlists comments.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380887 05/23/22 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about jealous. Is that a better word? Pick one of them because it describes you. Guarantee if your child was selected you wouldn’t be on here complaining. That is a guarantee.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380892 05/23/22 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you referencing UA? Flawed is an understatement and for some reason every thinks its legit. Years ago, a player wasn't even on the callback for her region, but somehow made the team? HMMM. Now there are players making the Sr team that weren't even on the UA watchlist, how does that work? Has nothing to do with envy, not even close.

forget the watchlist, there is a kid who has never made an UA team in 4 years playing in the senior game..

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #380911 05/23/22 11:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as Hammerhead's kid is on the list I am good

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380914 05/23/22 11:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cleary wasn't a priority to win at all, all season...

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380917 05/23/22 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The UA games is not a big qualifier. Total body of work is heavily weighted. There are kids that intentionally didn’t tryout for UA Underclass games. Doesn’t mean that they aren’t good players.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380919 05/23/22 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As long as Hammerhead's kid is on the list I am good

And she doesn't deserve to be there?