Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Bearded_Kaos - 07/03/22 03:31 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 03:07 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 03:01 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 02:44 PM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/03/22 02:35 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,151
Posts341,550
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 108 of 134 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 133 134
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #380722 05/22/22 03:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is 91 now #1 in USCL rankings lol.

They’ve only played and beaten mediocre to terrible LI teams.

What a joke.

Same goes for 2way BTW.

So all the LI teams are mediocre to terrible? What teams are good? Please educate us

Happy to. None. Legacy and Rebels and LI Express have all played a lot off the island and they can’t even compete with Hawks, Madlax, Next Level from MD. Team 91 is 1-2 against those 3 Maryland teams.

I’m sure 91 is good. But don’t tell us that LI teams at the 2028 are good, they’re simply not. At all.

Top teams nationally:

Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
Express North
3D NE

Hawks are team to beat.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #380739 05/22/22 07:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a joke.

Same goes for 2way BTW.

So all the LI teams are mediocre to terrible? What teams are good? Please educate us

Happy to. None. Legacy and Rebels and LI Express have all played a lot off the island and they can’t even compete with Hawks, Madlax, Next Level from MD. Team 91 is 1-2 against those 3 Maryland teams.

I’m sure 91 is good. But don’t tell us that LI teams at the 2028 are good, they’re simply not. At all.

Top teams nationally:

Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
Express North
3D NE

Hawks are team to beat.

Play one on age tournament and let’s see, just one!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380750 05/22/22 08:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because the guy that does the rankings works for 91

It’s an algorithm picks up wins and losses plain a simple. At one point JM3 was the number one team in the nation because they won the only tournament that was around. Same w true Illinois after they won club nationals.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380758 05/22/22 09:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a joke.

Same goes for 2way BTW.
91 probably a decent team, but they’re 1-2 against the big dogs from MD. The rest of the LI teams have gotten smoked on a consistent basis by Hawks, Madlax, and Next Level.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380760 05/22/22 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s an algorithm picks up wins and losses plain a simple. At one point JM3 was the number one team in the nation because they won the only tournament that was around. Same w true Illinois after they won club nationals.

What could the algorithm possibly calculate to have 91 FAR AND AWAY at #1?

Serious question.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #380761 05/22/22 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a joke.

Same goes for 2way BTW.

Top teams nationally:

Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
Express North
3D NE

Hawks are team to beat.

Play one on age tournament and let’s see, just one!

Exactly.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380792 05/22/22 11:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]How is 91 now #1 in USCL rankings lol.

What a joke.

Same goes for 2way BTW.

So all the LI teams are mediocre to terrible? What teams are good? Please educate us[/quote

LI Express is good. Legacy is decent.

That’s the list.

And the Rebels prove they can beat these teams on any given day

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380810 05/23/22 08:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
3D NE

Let's see which of these teams are competitive next year for the U13 World Series.
Hawks didn't even qualify this year.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380829 05/23/22 09:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What could the algorithm possibly calculate to have 91 FAR AND AWAY at #1?

Serious question.

I posted early it’s useless especially this time of year. Mid June - mid July is where is gets some credibility (if any at all) when teams start to venture out of their local areas.

It picks up wins and loses nothing more nothing less - I highly doubt it has a true RPI and or SOS component to it.

Teams like JM3 (can you even call them a team) true Illinois, express N, hawks 91 all have held the top spot at one point or another.

Personally, I think the winner of the HOCO deserves it over any team. But the catch to there is each of those teams have suffered a minimum of one loss which impacts the flawed rankings.

To say that 91 hold it far and away is just wrong.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380834 05/23/22 09:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
3D NE

Let's see which of these teams are competitive next year for the U13 World Series.

Fake news about the hawks. They didn’t even enter a team. Neither did Madlax, next level, Crabs and pretty much every other team from the Maryland area. I’ll give you one guess why …….

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #380854 05/23/22 09:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
3D NE

Fake news about the hawks. They didn’t even enter a team. Neither did Madlax, next level, Crabs and pretty much every other team from the Maryland area. I’ll give you one guess why …….

Bingo
Take a look at the winners of the World Series for the last several years. Look it up. The fact is it’s one Long Island team after another. And the reason is because it is a true age based tournament.
Yes the 2028 teams from Maryland are overall better than the Long Island teams. But they are not the same age. So after you’re done looking up the winners from years past, do a google search on the development of muscle mass, strength, and speed through the different stages of puberty. Plenty of articles out there. It’s a remarkable increase with each stage of development.

For those still struggling to comprehend I’ll break it down for you.

The boys on Long Island 2028 teams tend to be slightly younger than the boys in Maryland. It’s a fact.

That slight age difference is why it’s tough for a 2028 team on Long Island to beat a 2028 team from Maryland. It’s a fact.

The one tournament that is truly age based is the World Series. The results show that Long Island teams tend to do quite well. It’s a fact.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380881 05/23/22 10:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
3D NE

Bingo
Take a look at the winners of the World Series for the last several years. Look it up. The fact is it’s one Long Island team after another. And the reason is because it is a true age based tournament.
Yes the 2028 teams from Maryland are overall better than the Long Island teams. But they are not the same age. So after you’re done looking up the winners from years past, do a google search on the development of muscle mass, strength, and speed through the different stages of puberty. Plenty of articles out there. It’s a remarkable increase with each stage of development.

The boys on Long Island 2028 teams tend to be slightly younger than the boys in Maryland. It’s a fact.

That slight age difference is why it’s tough for a 2028 team on Long Island to beat a 2028 team from Maryland. It’s a fact.

The one tournament that is truly age based is the World Series. The results show that Long Island teams tend to do quite well. It’s a fact.

Correct

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380891 05/23/22 11:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
3D NE

Bingo

Correct

Thanks and I know I am correct. And I’m going to add to what I said before. When you come on here claiming how the teams here can’t compete with the likes of the hawks, what is your response to my factual evidence as to why? I detest being a devils advocate, but I feel it is necessary here. There will be no response because I am right. You know it and therefore can’t respond. I’m not looking for an apology. And I’m not looking for you to retract your statements. I am looking for you to keep these things in mind when talking tournament wins and rankings.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #380904 05/23/22 11:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is officially travel season but I need to make one last PAL comment. Yesterday my son played against a team where the coach made such a scene he embarassed himself, the program and his family. These coaches should not be allowed to coach and ruin young minds. I am sure kids will quit lacrosse because of how this parent/coach acted yesterday. He mentally abused his team and everyone in the stands was shocked. PAL should have a rep at every game so this kind of nonesense does not happen. He should be reported but PAL is over so nothing will happen to him. I hope he reads this and realizes what a donk he acted like yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380905 05/23/22 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks
Madlax
NL
WCStarz
True National
3D NE

Bingo

Correct

Thanks and I know I am correct. And I’m going to add to what I said before. When you come on here claiming how the teams here can’t compete with the likes of the hawks, what is your response to my factual evidence as to why? I detest being a devils advocate, but I feel it is necessary here. There will be no response because I am right. You know it and therefore can’t respond. I’m not looking for an apology. And I’m not looking for you to retract your statements. I am looking for you to keep these things in mind when talking tournament wins and rankings.

The Maryland crowd will never concede. They will say your kids soft, you can’t hang, it’s in the rules, good luck making varsity or playing D1.

Like Reply Quote
Page 108 of 134 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 133 134
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard