BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 108 of 251 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost to FCA I to 7. Bah, bye

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor Hawks. Imagine if you had your son repeat 6th grade so he could win every face off in HOCO and you lost in the semis.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Elite: Madlax will give hawks a run for their money (toss up)
AAAA: Team Maryland will beat the pants off of Blue Claws
AAA: VLC beat team Money last week and will do it again
A: Diamondbacks

Again, anybody curious that last year's AA champ (Team MD) also looks like a possible AAAA champ this year, with almost no new kids?

Tell me again how much separation there is between the brackets lol.

What team does your son play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor Hawks. Imagine if you had your son repeat 6th grade so he could win every face off in HOCO and you lost in the semis.

Why single out one kid/family?

Poor taste.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, anybody curious that last year's AA champ (Team MD) also looks like a possible AAAA champ this year, with almost no new kids?

A team in AAAA (old AAA) playoffs this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poor taste.

I agree no need to single out one cheater, let’s call them all out!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax lost 27 of the 31 Faceoffs in their game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you have to ask about separation, you need to stay at the lower level, Elite is for the elite , my suggestion, hold back this year and join in the elite bracket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Poor taste.

Agreed. I thought there was understanding on this forum that all below the belt hits remained more vague.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats FCA and NL. Hawks bitten by the injury and Covid bug but takes nothing away from FCA having a great game plan and rising to the occasion. Madlax not having the firepower and NL looking the part as the best team from the DMV. Tomorrow will be fun and a new champ with crowned at the 2028 age group. Give all the kids some credit, it was a million degrees out there today.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Maldax doesn't fix their FO problems they will never be top tier. It's going to be an ugly summer for them and the ML parents I am friends with know it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC would go undefeated in AAAA.

Easily.
They may get a chance to showcase themselves in AAAA next year, as they proved they are not Elite level. Same goes with Kelly Post. Bring up Blue Claws and one more.

Is the gap between the two divisions so vast that the same team would be a punching bag in elite, but a sandbagger in AAAA?

Not at all. The top 2 teams in AAAA can play up and compete with the middle of the pack Elites. Just like the bottom couple elites do and would be in the hunt for AAAA. If you say otherwise, you havent seen all the teams play enough.
False. Crabs and FCA (elite middle pack) would steamroll every AAAa Team. The gap is huge
Whatever you say, FCA dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A team in AAAA (old AAA) playoffs this weekend.

If you are talking about the difference between AAA and AAAA? it’s not that different. Comes down to coaching and depth of the 1st and second lines.

If you think there is no difference between AAAA and elite than sure. You got it dude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML parent here. I'm happy for FCA. Good program with friendly and uplifting coaches. I caught the end of their game today and it was a solid back and forth battle. A hard fought win on an incredibly hot day when all the players on the field were gassed.

With regard to the Crabs. I also think they are a good team. They have some really explosive players. Strong mids and defense. While we beat them, it was not easy. I would also add they aren't middle of the pack elite. They are right there elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you have to ask about separation, you need to stay at the lower level, Elite is for the elite , my suggestion, hold back this year and join in the elite bracket

You seem like you're talking about the Top 3 teams in Elite....not the whole bracket.

Because when I look at #4, Crabs, I see 1 "elite" win (Hawks) (a great win, actually), and 3 wins over former AAAa rec teams.

When I look at #5, FCA, I see one "good win" (Crabs), and 3 wins over former AAAa rec teams.

When I look at #6-#8 teams, I see three TOTAL wins, all against each other. The former AAAa rec teams. Who lost 18 games between them in the last 7 weeks. Giving up a combined 200+ points.

The only actually elite programs are ML, Hawks, and NL, and even an inferior AAAa parent can see it.

But keep reaching, dads of 3rd line mids on BLC, Crabs and FCA. eLiTe indeed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Maldax doesn't fix their FO problems they will never be top tier. It's going to be an ugly summer for them and the ML parents I am friends with know it.

Coaching, goaltending, and face offs wins the big games. I don't see this team winning much over the elite competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You seem like you're talking about the Top 3 teams in Elite....not the whole bracket.

Because when I look at #4, Crabs, I see 1 "elite" win (Hawks) (a great win, actually), and 3 wins over former AAAa rec teams.

When I look at #5, FCA, I see one "good win" (Crabs), and 3 wins over former AAAa rec teams.

When I look at #6-#8 teams, I see three TOTAL wins, all against each other. The former AAAa rec teams. Who lost 18 games between them in the last 7 weeks. Giving up a combined 200+ points.

The only actually elite programs are ML, Hawks, and NL, and even an inferior AAAa parent can see it.

FCA and Crabs are elite.

You sound jealous and ridiculous and I’m not a parent of either of those two teams.

Sorry your son was cut.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct. They’re a great team beyond the FO, very efficient on offense. But the D gets worn down when they lose every— every Faceoff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL prarent here. I know a lot of the ML parents and players and our kids are friends. It's actually sad to see a talented team get berated by their coach, non stop, the entire game. Many of these ML kids will move elsewhere prior to HS when they get older and get tired of listening to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA and Crabs are elite.

You sound jealous and ridiculous and I’m not a parent of either of those two teams.

Sorry your son was cut.

My son is good where he is. No need to attend tryouts with 60 kids vying for 3 spots. He got cut from an elite team - once - where they were looking for zero kids at his position (I didn't know until I asked the coach at the end of the tryout), so there is that.

FCA is actually a good "capture" of the difference between elite and AAAa - their own two teams. One is obviously better than the other. So that's a good point.

Crabs is still not solid, but on an average day I guess it's true they'd beat most if not all AAAa teams.

My bigger point is that unless your kid has really cracked the roster at NL, ML, or Hawks, and is getting real PT, I think it's crazy to crow about his "elite status" which I know is heresy on this board (talent by association). And it's even sillier if you are a AAAa parent (myself) talking about AAAa is somehow a vastly superior product to AAA, etc. When, again, it looks like last year's AA champ is about to be this year's AAAA champ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are blue claws and team Md playing in?

Surely the person claiming there is no difference in elite is a parent from one of these.

Would love to see who they play this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you bother to check their scores in AA last year? They won almost every game by more than 10 goals. Obviously didn’t belong in AA. This year they were 5-2 and all their games were close. They are a good team but they aren’t running through AAAA teams. Do some research before just posting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Champions for the Weekend
Elite: Hawks
AAAA: Blue Claws
AAA: Team Money
AA: Ville
A: KP Green

Impressively bad predictions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who won Elite 2028?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know people like to say this. Fca family here. Stayed after our game
I saw him do this a total of once.

Good try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lightning/weather delay stopped game with 3:30 left in Q4. NL winning by 2 over FCA, 6-4. Plan is to resume and finish game Monday night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML parent here. I'm happy for FCA. Good program with friendly and uplifting coaches. I caught the end of their game today and it was a solid back and forth battle. A hard fought win on an incredibly hot day when all the players on the field were gassed.

With regard to the Crabs. I also think they are a good team. They have some really explosive players. Strong mids and defense. While we beat them, it was not easy. I would also add they aren't middle of the pack elite. They are right there elite.

Correct , Crabs are good now and will get better as they do with teams heading to 7-8th grade. In next year or two, they will get some quality holdbacks . At that time they will be hard to beat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Koopers is close, KP is also in your backyard. Reach out to: kpboyslax@gmail.com

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA and Crabs are elite.

Sorry your son was cut.

My son is good where he is. No need to attend tryouts with 60 kids vying for 3 spots. He got cut from an elite team - once - where they were looking for zero kids at his position (I didn't know until I asked the coach at the end of the tryout), so there is that.

FCA is actually a good "capture" of the difference between elite and AAAa - their own two teams. One is obviously better than the other. So that's a good point.

Crabs is still not solid, but on an average day I guess it's true they'd beat most if not all AAAa teams.

My bigger point is that unless your kid has really cracked the roster at NL, ML, or Hawks, and is getting real PT, I think it's crazy to crow about his "elite status" which I know is heresy on this board (talent by association). And it's even sillier if you are a AAAa parent (myself) talking about AAAa is somehow a vastly superior product to AAA, etc. When, again, it looks like last year's AA champ is about to be this year's AAAA champ.

Teams are always looking for players. Your child just wasn’t better than what the team had already.
Literally every team in elite has new players who made the team last summer who weren’t on the team last year. (Not sure about Madlax?)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know people like to say this. Fca family here. Stayed after our game
I saw him do this a total of once.

Good try.

Saw who do what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many kids does blue claws have turning 14 this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lightning/weather delay stopped game with 3:30 left in Q4. NL winning by 2 over FCA, 6-4. Plan is to resume and finish game Monday night.

Madlax parent here. NL is very tough at FO, and they have a lot of athleticism. And they’re good kids, too. Hope they can pull it out against FCA tonight.

Looking forward to summer events, lot of good competition for our kids and opportunities to get better.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
NEXT LEVEL RED WON THE AA DIVISION!!!!!! THEY WERE THE 4 SEED

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you bother to check their scores in AA last year? They won almost every game by more than 10 goals. Obviously didn’t belong in AA. This year they were 5-2 and all their games were close. They are a good team but they aren’t running through AAAA teams. Do some research before just posting.

I think AAA and AAAA are pretty interchangeable, honestly, but sort of a jump to elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think AAA and AAAA are pretty interchangeable, honestly, but sort of a jump to elite.

Your opinion is not based in facts, stats, head-head records, etc. So thanks for your “honest” opinion. I learned a lot from it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does the ML coach do you berate the kids during the game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you all need some AAAAAAAA’s in your brackets so we can see how good you are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like the Team MD dads are looking to smack around you elite dad snobs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level wins 2028 Elite division 7-5 over FCA. Final 3:30 in 4th Q played tonight because of lightning delay Sunday night. FCA fought hard but couldn’t match NL’s athleticism. NL finished 8-1. Only loss was OT decision vs. Hawks team during regular season. Hawks were dominant all season but dropped last two contests (Crabs, FCA). They will be back and should dominate summer circuit. Congrats to all the boys who competed in great Spring season.

Like Reply Quote
Page 108 of 251 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard