BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 238 of 264 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Except for one starting middie, most of the St Anthony kids who were putting on this show never stepped on the field or entered the game…. Embarrassing for most of the team that played hard and won with class.

SA needs to demand more from that teams players and coaches when it comes to moral character and class! They are representing the school and need to be respectful of that in competition. Be classy, win or lose. Passion can be classy and not trashy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am certain the stands were filled with a ton of college coaches crossing names off their lists. Sometimes winning really isn’t everything, boys. But your parents should have taught you that.

I'm not saying college coaches don't care however if the kid is legit they will turn a blind eye. No skin in this game my kid is at a public HS but there is a kid on St A's that has been like this since third grade. I've seen him kicked out of at least 2 games because of his mouth and 8-10 years later hes still running it and he is going somewhere pretty darn good hence college coaches will put up with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the game, no kid on either team. But post game show was like none I have ever seen. And the one starter (middie) who is committed def did not help himself out with what he was doing. And yes their are many pictures.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to St. Anthonys after another great game and win versus Chaminade. Two great teams with unreal talent on the field. It could have gone down as one of the classics of this intense rivalry. Unfortunately, again, it was ruined by St.Anthonys post game antics. Language used that I would not repeat, solely screamed at Chaminade parents. This group has been doing this for 4 years now, it is truly sad. The lack of discipline that the coaching staff has showed over the years is gross, and has marred this great program. Set your players and kids up to be great examples of winning or losing with class...if possible. A sad example of where youth sports has been heading for the past 10 years. Maybe the school actually gets involved with this one. Maybe even the parents. I doubt it.

Try Winning its a great way to shut them up.

I am certain the stands were filled with a ton of college coaches crossing names off their lists. Sometimes winning really isn’t everything, boys. But your parents should have taught you that.

You would be wrong, that never happened

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was at the game, no kid on either team. But post game show was like none I have ever seen. And the one starter (middie) who is committed def did not help himself out with what he was doing. And yes their are many pictures.

No kid but at the game? Seems really odd to me, but just an FYI, any kid starting at SA, he'll be fine, that kid, he's good to go. Find a new hobby.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is that odd to go to a game to see 2 of the best high school teams in the country play? Is it odd to have played lacrosse and have young kids who play who wanted to go and watch?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to St. Anthonys after another great game and win versus Chaminade. Two great teams with unreal talent on the field. It could have gone down as one of the classics of this intense rivalry. Unfortunately, again, it was ruined by St.Anthonys post game antics. Language used that I would not repeat, solely screamed at Chaminade parents. This group has been doing this for 4 years now, it is truly sad. The lack of discipline that the coaching staff has showed over the years is gross, and has marred this great program. Set your players and kids up to be great examples of winning or losing with class...if possible. A sad example of where youth sports has been heading for the past 10 years. Maybe the school actually gets involved with this one. Maybe even the parents. I doubt it.

Just saw the video of the end of game antics. It’s wasn’t the whole St A’s team but a small group should be ashamed of themselves. Yelling the F word and grabbing your crotch is just white reach behavior
There is no excuse for this behavior

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget the one particular word being yelled at Chaminade moms.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No kid but at the game? Seems really odd to me, but just an FYI, any kid starting at SA, he'll be fine, that kid, he's good to go. Find a new hobby.

“Ability will enable a man to get to the top, but character will keep him from falling”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just saw the video of the end of game antics. It’s wasn’t the whole St A’s team but a small group should be ashamed of themselves. Yelling the F word and grabbing your crotch is just white reach behavior

All JV games were different. Hopefully the classless 2022 and 2023 grades end it the sad behavior streak.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All JV games were different. Hopefully the classless 2022 and 2023 grades end it the sad behavior streak.

Different because SA lost 3 times!
Three great games but they lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's buying the new red flyer jackets?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does that even mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is this video? I saw end of game and the handshake/awards took 15 minutes or so to hand out. Who is still around from Chaminade side at that point

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is this video? I saw end of game and the handshake/awards took 15 minutes or so to hand out. Who is still around from Chaminade side at that point

Video and pictures have been posted on numerous instagram and other social media The incident happened immediately following the game. It was not the whole team just a few St. A’s players. The player who seemed to be the ring leader. Issued an apology. I know he texted many of the Chaminade parents. Specifically the parents of his fellow Exprees 23 team he will be facing disciplinary action from his coaches and school.
Hopefully the young man learned a valuable lesson in all this. Time to move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he did do that and followed up with apologies for his behavior, good for him! Exactly what should happen. It was Just young teens getting caught up in the moment and hopefully, they have now learned a valuable lesson on how to win with class!

We ALL did/said notIntelligent things as teenagers and hopefully grew from it. I’m going to cut the teens a little slack, and I’m hoping their embarrassment to their family, school and now themselves will serve a wake up call on their behavior. But, come on adults, most of us, as teens did stuff we are not proud of. Just no cameras or internet to put it out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from boys varsity Suffolk yesterday other than wm that is posted on sec 11

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots and lots of sour grapes in here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he did do that and followed up with apologies for his behavior, good for him! Exactly what should happen. It was Just young teens getting caught up in the moment and hopefully, they have now learned a valuable lesson on how to win with class!

We ALL did/said notIntelligent things as teenagers and hopefully grew from it. I’m going to cut the teens a little slack, and I’m hoping their embarrassment to their family, school and now themselves will serve a wake up call on their behavior. But, come on adults, most of us, as teens did stuff we are not proud of. Just no cameras or internet to put it out there.

If he apologized, good for him. Honestly, hard to believe that a junior is texting other players parents. How does he have their phone numbers?

I also agree, teenagers are knuckleheads. The blame should be on his coaching staff. They know their players and should have nipped it in the bud. Other than that, amazing game to watch live and props to refs who did a good job letting the game play out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he apologized, good for him. Honestly, hard to believe that a junior is texting other players parents. How does he have their phone numbers?

I also agree, teenagers are knuckleheads. The blame should be on his coaching staff. They know their players and should have nipped it in the bud. Other than that, amazing game to watch live and props to refs who did a good job letting the game play out.

Except for the badly jumped faceoff “do over”. That’s not a good job.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Half the team is Express 2023 they have been playing together since third grade pretty sure the kid could have got the numbers from his parents or asked his buddies for there parents numbers...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who is playing today in Nassau Conference 1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who is playing today in Nassau Conference 1

Syosset vs Oceanside
Farmingdale vs Hicksville.

Two blow out games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats going on in the Suffolk playoffs where are we at, whose left

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6-3 BBP over SWR at half

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-6 swr 2:40 left in 3rd. Alex Gregorek killing BBP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8-6 swr over BBP after 3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thx for the constant updates your dedication to keeping us informed is uplifting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thx for the constant updates your dedication to keeping us informed is uplifting

Leave the poor guy alone. He obviously has nobody in his life to give score updates to. Let’s make this an inclusive website.

Personally, I can’t wait for the updates on the next SWR game. Edge of my seat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8-6 swr over BBP after 3
What was the final score ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7-6 swr 2:40 left in 3rd. Alex Gregorek killing BBP
WOW, stop the world!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who wins tomorrow in Nassau Conference 1, I like Pequa and Port to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IMO, winner of PW and Dale wins Conference Championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I disagree I think Pequa wins Nassau and whoever they play in the LIC will be a hard fought game but will see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its anyone game all 4 teams have played to 1 goal games.
Should be some great lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can this be be called the top ranked frosh when half of this list don't even play for their varsity teams. There is no way someone is out there watching freshman or jv lacrosse and ranking kids. Call it what it is. A llist of kids put together by travel coaches. https://www.backofthecage.com/ubbth...me/hs-blax-top-60-ranked-frosh-2022.html

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Northport game today vs Huntington.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can this be be called the top ranked frosh when half of this list don't even play for their varsity teams. There is no way someone is out there watching freshman or jv lacrosse and ranking kids. Call it what it is. A llist of kids put together by travel coaches. https://www.backofthecage.com/ubbth...me/hs-blax-top-60-ranked-frosh-2022.html

They very clearly state how they determine who makes it, sorry your son didn't, but try to keep the hysterics down a bit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They very clearly state how they determine who makes it, sorry your son didn't, but try to keep the hysterics down a bit.

The list is not accurate. But is what it is and who cares there a dozen other lists.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The list is not accurate. But is what it is and who cares there a dozen other lists.

My son made it and told me he thought there were plenty of kids who were left off. But we ordered the plaque anyway and he isn’t giving the honor back.

Thanks BOTC!

Like Reply Quote
Page 238 of 264 1 2 236 237 238 239 240 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard