Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 09:18 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 09:06 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 09:01 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 08:56 PM
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by Anonymous - 07/06/22 08:30 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,160
Posts342,035
Members2,466
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 570 of 606 1 2 568 569 570 571 572 605 606
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #380045 05/18/22 12:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
#24 from Calvert Hall no class can’t shake hands watch the video. VSN
I wouldn’t be quick to judge. I don’t know the kid, nor do I know his situation. However, Covid and germs are still real and sometimes shaking hands brings on anxiety. We all have to step back and not point fingers. We don’t know his reason for not shanking hands. Being the bigger person and understanding his situation first before jumping to conclusions.

Covid? 🥴

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #380049 05/18/22 01:06 PM
F
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
F
This guy is really talking about Shirts. What a lost.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380050 05/18/22 01:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s printed t shirts for making the semifinals lol
Looked like every student in the high school and middle school was wearing them too. Looked like the kids loved it and gives them a souvenir for life. Onto Friday, sorry Spalding dad.

Like Reply Quote
From1522 #380052 05/18/22 01:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by From1522

This guy is really talking about a guy really talking about Shirts. What a lost indeed.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380058 05/18/22 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MIAA proved tonight that the teams are mediocre unless turning the ball over constantly is what you consider good lacrosse. Terrible

I guess you didn't watch the IAC championship game. Any MIAA team would crush Prep/Bullis at this point in the season.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #380062 05/18/22 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by From1522

This guy is really talking about a guy really talking about Shirts. What a lost indeed.

Calvert Hall printed posters beat stm ……

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380065 05/18/22 02:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ECDlax Instagram has a breakdown of the goal. Slows it down, uses audio for the horn which sounds automatically when game clock is zero. Goal is good. They made the right call whether BL fans like it or not.

This breakdown is hilarious! Where were the microphones in comparison to the horn? Sound travels so unless the microphone is right where the horn is located this explanation is invalid.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380067 05/18/22 02:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who wins Friday night?

I'm taking McD by 2

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380072 05/18/22 02:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SM will dominate FOs both at the X and the wings. Did you see how bad the McD wing players were being outworked in the second half vs BL. SM's keeper is hot and I expect that to continue with the home crowd behind him. Look for the Saints to attack McD's shorties like BL did while the vaunted SM defense shuts down the overmatched Eagle offense. BL didn't pressure MCD up top but the Saints will: a lot of Eagle TOs to be turned into points for the Saints. SM by 3-4. This will be a home town coronation!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380084 05/18/22 03:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still astonished LB, who has two great poles going to the Senior UA Game, was never really close to making the playoffs this year. Hard to imagine a Program that went to 8 straight title games in the 80s and 90s couldn't crack the top six in the Conference. How does the Program look talent wise going forward?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #380103 05/18/22 04:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still astonished LB, who has two great poles going to the Senior UA Game, was never really close to making the playoffs this year. Hard to imagine a Program that went to 8 straight title games in the 80s and 90s couldn't crack the top six in the Conference. How does the Program look talent wise going forward?
Kinda looks like you Moms teeth. Mangled with lots of space to grow.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #380110 05/18/22 06:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB means Losers Bracket. May have talent but coaches repeated do not get much out of that talent. Overall culture is always in disarray. Lousy program with even a worse culture. They will not be good for a long time.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380111 05/18/22 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move on LB, move on

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380113 05/18/22 06:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#24 from Calvert Hall no class can’t shake hands watch the video. VSN
I wouldn’t be quick to judge. I don’t know the kid, nor do I know his situation. However, Covid and germs are still real and sometimes shaking hands brings on anxiety. We all have to step back and not point fingers. We don’t know his reason for not shanking hands. Being the bigger person and understanding his situation first before jumping to conclusions.

If covid is the reason to get triggered , then he shouldnt even be playing. I have no idea what it is, But if its an injury on his right hand, he should fistbump,shake hands with left. Not to shake hands yet walk along doesnt look good, but who knows

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380119 05/18/22 07:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with you? Really? Why? Why is it necessary to act like this? I’m so hoping this is a “kid” and NOT a parent, but considering the behavior of parents on sideline, who knows!

Like Reply Quote
Page 570 of 606 1 2 568 569 570 571 572 605 606
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard