Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Bearded_Kaos - 07/01/22 06:18 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 07/01/22 05:56 PM
Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 07/01/22 05:00 PM
Girls 2024-10th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by SAT1234 - 07/01/22 04:46 PM
Boys 2031-3rd Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/01/22 04:28 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,151
Posts341,281
Members2,463
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 126 of 158 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 157 158
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #379851 05/17/22 02:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
M&D red on track to win B Division very easily. They should be moved up to A level in summer tournaments. that will force competition between Black & Red. Then M&D will face same dilemma that Heros White had last year. They wont want to take 2 A level teams to recruiting tournaments. That is why Heros club forced White to disband. The high level players on MD Red will be seeking teams that will get them in better showcase tourneys. Heros White should be back in B division for tournaments this summer.
If Red makes it the final game, a lot of the team will not be there as they are going to the UA tryouts. That goes for the coach and goalies. So who knows the outcome at this point.

M&D Red is not comparable to last years Heros' white team. The white team had way more talent than the current M&D red team

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #379862 05/17/22 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D red on track to win B Division very easily. They should be moved up to A level in summer tournaments. that will force competition between Black & Red. Then M&D will face same dilemma that Heros White had last year. They wont want to take 2 A level teams to recruiting tournaments. That is why Heros club forced White to disband. The high level players on MD Red will be seeking teams that will get them in better showcase tourneys. Heros White should be back in B division for tournaments this summer.
If Red makes it the final game, a lot of the team will not be there as they are going to the UA tryouts. That goes for the coach and goalies. So who knows the outcome at this point.

Gotta win Saturday before you can worry about Sunday

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379879 05/17/22 07:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The person that wrote said IF they win on Saturday. They did not imply they were going to win. Stop jumping to conclusions.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379891 05/17/22 09:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That would be silly. Very few 26's will make the UA team. I think 2 25s made it last year - both from A teams. Last chance at an NGLL title (even if it's B).

This. If any 26s make it, it will be from the top A teams. 26s should have focused on American Select if making a showcase was important.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379893 05/17/22 09:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The person that wrote said IF they win on Saturday. They did not imply they were going to win. Stop jumping to conclusions.

I can read thank you! IF they win let’s wait to see what those players decide to do.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #379926 05/18/22 06:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope playing with your team and coaching your team in the championship game in the last season in the NGLL would be more important than anything else, especially when they are not even recruiting age yet. Team>me

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379956 05/18/22 08:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope playing with your team and coaching your team in the championship game in the last season in the NGLL would be more important than anything else, especially when they are not even recruiting age yet. Team>me

If my kid was playing in a championship game and kids were missing for an individual showcase, yeah, we'd have a problem.

Something tells me this is being overblown. If not, I'd cut all of them.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #379957 05/18/22 08:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even worried about Saturday. We’re already looking ahead to Sunday. We’re that good.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379962 05/18/22 08:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach is an UA evaluator, he will be MIA

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379969 05/18/22 09:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way he misses his teams game when there will be 20 other evaluators at UA.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #379979 05/18/22 09:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No way he misses his teams game when there will be 20 other evaluators at UA.

No one will be missing any games though, the younger age group ends at 2 and its less then 20 minutes from the where the NGLL games are. I'm sure the girls attending the tryout will be plenty warmed up from being at there.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380054 05/18/22 01:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You had me at drive times. You all sound too stressed about doing both tryouts and the games your girls (not you) haven’t won on Saturday to be there in time for on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380070 05/18/22 02:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even worried about Saturday. We’re already looking ahead to Sunday. We’re that good.

I can't believe anyone on M&D red actually wrote this, but if so, in need of an examination.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380071 05/18/22 02:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The difference is Heros white was able to beat their A team, Heros Green. Red wouldn't be able to do the same to their A team, not even close.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #380104 05/18/22 04:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great call out... The White team was able to be the Green team. The Hero's director probably wished she didn't screw that situation up! I guess that is what happens when you listen to the Green coach winning... Oh well, Go Black and Red!

Like Reply Quote
Page 126 of 158 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 157 158
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard