Send us your commitment story & Contact us for Lacrosse Events boosting. Keep Laxin'!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Looney's Boys Lacrosse
by Anonymous -
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,273
Posts346,870
Members2,493
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SO, 91 Registered and was on Tourney Machine playing in Sunday 2031 Bracket. Then Today there are Gone. Suprise ,Surprise. Scared I guess.
Maybe Coaches need to do some more POACHING, Its their specialty.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SO, 91 Registered and was on Tourney Machine playing in Sunday 2031 Bracket. Then Today there are Gone. Suprise ,Surprise. Scared I guess.
Maybe Coaches need to do some more POACHING, Its their specialty.


Let me guess, you skipped grades K-12.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 waiting patiently, coaching the boys up! When ready, going to be a blood bath! Still number 1 club in country!

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 waiting patiently, coaching the boys up! When ready, going to be a blood bath! Still number 1 club in country!

Im sure the parents are patiently waiting while paying 4 Grand..... They are the Top program on the Island but not playing at the younger ages against better teams is just weakness and insecurity. It is also at the same time a smart business move bc they dont want to get blown out and have parents question with they are paying for.. It was pretty bad getting their doors blown off by a Town team in the fall.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 waiting patiently, coaching the boys up! When ready, going to be a blood bath! Still number 1 club in country!

“Waiting patiently” is a nice marketing term by 91 instead of “ducking superior teams until we poach enough players to compete”

But yeah they “develop” lol

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Rebels coaches the boys up. Held Igloo to 3 goals for the wire to wire win... Will probably play again in champ...

To be clear Im joking about the coaching because of all the ridiculous posts before. Both teams are great. Both sets of coaches are great. Will continue to go back and forth, and most importantly make each other better. Remember when it really comes down to it your son will be competing against thousands of players nationwide for college roster spots. So Rebels / Igloo having a healthy rivalry, where its always close is BEST FOR THE KIDS!

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels go 2-0 vs Igloo winning 5-3 and 7-1 in the champ game…. Guess rebels do know how to coach?

Great job team.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Explain why Igloo coaches subbed 2 times in transition and let up 2 Goals. Games not even close. Rebels by far better team better coaches. Most importantly Rebel dads do not tuck shirts in. The Igloo run is officially over.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone just forwarded me this thread and I’m embarrassed for everyone writing on it. It’s sad actually. The fact that you don’t realize this is emblematic of all that’s wrong with youth sports. Rebels def played really really well and igloo didn’t have a great game. It happens in sports. Two really good teams that I’m sure will continue to play and beat each other.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys realize this is 3rd grade lacrosse right?

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Rebels dads do not tuck their shirts in”. The person posting all this and all that was said before seriously needs mental help and shouldn’t be around kids.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone just forwarded me this thread and I’m embarrassed for everyone writing on it. It’s sad actually. The fact that you don’t realize this is emblematic of all that’s wrong with youth sports. Rebels def played really really well and igloo didn’t have a great game. It happens in sports. Two really good teams that I’m sure will continue to play and beat each other.

Welcome to BOTC. Rebels at this age group play well and physical. No one ever said different. Try not to get caught up in Rebels marketing banter. They pay someone full time to come on this site to stir the pot and promote Rebels. Very annoying and a huge turnoff.

Parents are the worst where they post in the middle of a tournament to promote their results. Class would be to just let the result speak itself.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thumbs down to the jerk Igloo dad who gave his kid the worse dressing down in the parking lot. Not sure if it was this team but I hope your wife divorced your fat out of shape butt. Great job ruining sports for your kid.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are nuts

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all agree now Rebels #1 iglioo 2 and everyone else. Igloo very solid but really only has a couple very good offensive players. I am Rebel parent , and have complete respect to the Eskimo s. Any given day. This is so awesome to watch 3 rd grade lacrosse move the ball like a jv team. Congratulations to both. If s just great not having 19 or Lie in the convo.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thumbs down to the jerk Igloo dad who gave his kid the worse dressing down in the parking lot. Not sure if it was this team but I hope your wife divorced your fat out of shape butt. Great job ruining sports for your kid.

Has to be the fat defensive coach who literally screams at the kids the entire game. That guy should not be around kids. Shame on the parents for allowing it to happen.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can we all agree now Rebels #1 iglioo 2 and everyone else. Igloo very solid but really only has a couple very good offensive players. I am Rebel parent , and have complete respect to the Eskimo s. Any given day. This is so awesome to watch 3 rd grade lacrosse move the ball like a jv team. Congratulations to both. If s just great not having 19 or Lie in the convo.

I watched the final game. Rebels we’re very impressive with unselfish play and ball movement. Igloo will not last long if that one coach continues to act like a donkey and scream at the kids all day long. They always seem to have the biggest a hole coaches on their top teams

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone just forwarded me this thread and I’m embarrassed for everyone writing on it. It’s sad actually. The fact that you don’t realize this is emblematic of all that’s wrong with youth sports. Rebels def played really really well and igloo didn’t have a great game. It happens in sports. Two really good teams that I’m sure will continue to play and beat each other.

Welcome to BOTC. Rebels at this age group play well and physical. No one ever said different. Try not to get caught up in Rebels marketing banter. They pay someone full time to come on this site to stir the pot and promote Rebels. Very annoying and a huge turnoff.

Parents are the worst where they post in the middle of a tournament to promote their results. Class would be to just let the result speak itself.

Lol the rebels do not pay someone to post on here. That’s is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

Some people post on here and try to stir the part from different organizations and act like they are from a certain one. Their 31 doesn’t need an anonymous forum to see who the best 31 team is at this age… just check tourney machine or watch a game.

Hats off rebels coaching making adjustments after losing a 1 goal game last time, and winning by +8 in 2 games.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“Rebels dads do not tuck their shirts in”. The person posting all this and all that was said before seriously needs mental help and shouldn’t be around kids.

Think it was just a joke about the igloo parents who tuck their shirts in at a lacrosse game … funny look if you ask me… and funny joke

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need mental help to care so much about 8/9yo lacrosse. The fact that you don’t understand this and continue to seek gratification is actually sad.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You need mental help to care so much about 8/9yo lacrosse. The fact that you don’t understand this and continue to seek gratification is actually sad.

Yet you continue to check the anonymous message board of said 8/9 year old lacrosse on this beautiful day…. Get off ya Hugh horse mr. Snowman

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express east 2 nd . S2s is a B team. Rebels played with 13 kids today

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Coach is excellent! Nothing wrong with being loud. Igloo 31’s have a very good defense.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think Coach is excellent! Nothing wrong with being loud. Igloo 31’s have a very good defense.

Wasn’t very good against the rebels. Especially in the championship game. And the kids are 8 years old. Remember that

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m appalled by rebels coaches calling kids on the shore and express team names during our game. That’s disgraceful but unfortunately not first time I’ve heard coaches call 8yo kids names during a game.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m appalled by rebels coaches calling kids on the shore and express team names during our game. That’s disgraceful but unfortunately not first time I’ve heard coaches call 8yo kids names during a game.

This sounds insane. Coaches yelling to opposing players?

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old coach on Rebels is a clown on sideline.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never ever called names , get faxes straight Maybe give your son a thropy for a good try.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m appalled by rebels coaches calling kids on the shore and express team names during our game. That’s disgraceful but unfortunately not first time I’ve heard coaches call 8yo kids names during a game.

This just isn’t true … you happened to be on the coaches sidelines for both of these games lol? Just a lie. Carry on.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there was ever a legit reason to hold back your kid, it would to be to get away from this 2031 dumpster fire of age group here on LI. You people are insane in so many ways. People talking D1 scholarships, declarations of being best team in the COUNTRY and coaches calling opposing players names all at 3RD GRADE!!!!!

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope I heard it wrong. Can we all as parents pledge for sake of every child out there to act like adults going forward?. At end of day these are kids and it’s a game, so let’s set the tone so they model good behavior and competition. It’s so easy to get caught up but let’s all pledge to behave like adults. Congrats to rebels for well deserved wins.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a parent and was at the game. Disgusting behavior by the Rebels head coach. He called a 3rd grader a “scrub” and yelled “see you later”. When his player ran by the player. Pathetic that a grown man would act in this manner. It’s really too bad as the team is clearly the best in the age group and this disgrace will ruin it for all those boys.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a parent and was at the game. Disgusting behavior by the Rebels head coach. He called a 3rd grader a “scrub” and yelled “see you later”. When his player ran by the player. Pathetic that a grown man would act in this manner. It’s really too bad as the team is clearly the best in the age group and this disgrace will ruin it for all those boys.


wow

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a Rebels parent on that sideline, we agreed that the language in that one situation was too harsh. Our coach is a good man who cares very much about our guys but he got carried away. Please know that we respect your coaches, players, and parents and we look forward to more games this season.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is clearly coming from a rebels representative, and not a parent. give me a break, with that stiff corporate response. the organization is trash from top to bottom, and a bunch of there coaches have poor reputations that left other teams but they all settle in at the rebels.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If there was ever a legit reason to hold back your kid, it would to be to get away from this 2031 dumpster fire of age group here on LI. You people are insane in so many ways. People talking D1 scholarships, declarations of being best team in the COUNTRY and coaches calling opposing players names all at 3RD GRADE!!!!!


I have 2 older kids and it’s not much better. I don’t believe it’s all the parents. I think it’s coming from 2 or 3 people just posting over and over. But I do agree this is crazy !!! By far the othe

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What programs have B teams at this age?

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If there was ever a legit reason to hold back your kid, it would to be to get away from this 2031 dumpster fire of age group here on LI. You people are insane in so many ways. People talking D1 scholarships, declarations of being best team in the COUNTRY and coaches calling opposing players names all at 3RD GRADE!!!!!


I have 2 older kids and it’s not much better. I don’t believe it’s all the parents. I think it’s coming from 2 or 3 people just posting over and over. But I do agree this is crazy !!! By far the othe

The other grades are just as bad. It starts to die down a little when they are 14. Buckle up and good luck!!

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island lacrosse is crazy at every age, but it’s usually only a few parents on a few teams that cause most of the “drama” find a good team with good coaches and ignore the drama. Simple as that.

Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What programs have B teams at this age?

Not trying to rebels out this post, but the rebels two B teams are both very good. Rebels Raiders are best "B" team around have beaten all the other B teams, and a few of clubs top teams, they are more east ended. Rebels Riot are central and very good as well in terms of skill. Great set of coaches on both those rosters.

Legacy has a solid B team, Mooselax only has one team but solid B team.

For Central location would look at Rebels Riot, and Mooselax. For East end would look at Rebels Raiders and Legacy B.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4