Higley HS (AZ) 2023 Attack Grady Stokes Commits to Young Harris College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Higley High School (AZ) 2023 Attack Grady Stokes of Arizona Outlaws has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Young Harris College.

High school: Higley High School (Queen Creek, AZ)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Young Harris College
Club team: Arizona Outlaws, National Rhino USA
Lacrosse honors: 2x Rhino USA Team Member D2 Showcase All-Star
Academic honors: 3.92 Unweighted GPA
Expected major: Business Administration and Management, General
Why did you choose Young Harris College, Men's D2? "I chose this college because it felt like home from the first to the last step on campus. the academics Young Harris offers is tremendous. I also loved the way the coaches are involved with the team and the passion they have for the game. Also, The team made me feel like one of them right away."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Id like to thank all my coaches and trainers who have helped along the way. I would also like to thank my teachers who have mentored me into the student athlete I am. I would also like to thank Coach Herring and Coach Gabriele. Lastly I would like to thank my parents, siblings, and friends for being there for me through this rough journey since day one."
What other colleges did you consider? "Colorado Mesa University, Dominican College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Grady Stokes on his commitment to Young Harris College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: