Tryouts launched for Igloo Lacrosse, Legacy Lacrosse & Many More Club Teams - Check Our Forums > Tryouts to see when other teams have touts!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 08:13 PM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 08:01 PM
Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 07:49 PM
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous - 07/05/22 07:38 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,157
Posts341,850
Members2,465
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 282 of 321 1 2 280 281 282 283 284 320 321
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #379438 05/15/22 09:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahhaa. Hawks parents r the worst at losing. So whiskey tango.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #379443 05/15/22 10:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are the haters going to give 91 credit? Terrific job beating blue claws and are third in AAAA.

Proud of those kids despite all the botc drivel.
They lost to True DC week 1 and were given the win, tied the last place team. Don’t get too excited.

Sorry your son was cut.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379480 05/16/22 08:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad 91 doesn’t make cuts

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379485 05/16/22 08:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AAAA division was awesome this year. Congrats to all 7 teams. They all battled and anyone could beat anyone. Any given Sunday for sure. Any of the 4 playoff teams can win the championship next weekend.

91 haters love to detest, the haters aren’t going anywhere. These are the same dudes that said 91 wouldn’t win a game before the season started. Now it’s something else. It will always be something.

It was a shame that the blueclaws were missing their #1 offensive holdback due to a broken arm and others due injury. but by all means Good job!!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379495 05/16/22 08:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huh, what the what?

I like that this was posted without quoting what message it was referring to, since it would be an appropriate response to like 90% of the things people write here.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #379496 05/16/22 08:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what HOCO playoffs are supposed to look like in terms of number of teams or dates? Our coach disclaimed all knowledge.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379511 05/16/22 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a dad of either team but Hawks dad sounds like bitter person who cares too much winning in 6th grade.

Good win for the Crabs, congrats. Great way to go into the summer.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379513 05/16/22 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what HOCO playoffs are supposed to look like in terms of number of teams or dates? Our coach disclaimed all knowledge.
Probably the team with 1 coach

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379527 05/16/22 10:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AAAA division was awesome this year. Congrats to all 7 teams. They all battled and anyone could beat anyone. Any given Sunday for sure. Any of the 4 playoff teams can win the championship next weekend.

91 haters love to detest, the haters aren’t going anywhere. These are the same dudes that said 91 wouldn’t win a game before the season started. Now it’s something else. It will always be something.

It was a shame that the blueclaws were missing their #1 offensive holdback due to a broken arm and others due injury. but by all means Good job!!!

Ahh the modern day parent. Better to make a excuse for young kids then to accept and give credit. Losing stinks but a lot of good lessons and growth can happen after a loss. Unless of course you always have that built in excuse.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379598 05/16/22 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers is trying to form a 2028 team again, they have tryout for free this weekend. I haven’t heard from Koopers. We were on before they folded. We will be at breakers. So far low numbers signed up.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #379619 05/16/22 03:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers is trying to form a 2028 team again, they have tryout for free this weekend. I haven’t heard from Koopers. We were on before they folded. We will be at breakers. So far low numbers signed up.

Where could you possibly be playing where breakers would be perceived an upgrade?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379620 05/16/22 03:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where could you possibly be playing where breakers would be perceived an upgrade?

I guess any kid who isn’t happy.

My question is why are they trying out in May? Seems really early.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379630 05/16/22 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question is why are they trying out in May? Seems really early.[/quote]

Summer tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379631 05/16/22 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to keep your top players from leaving for other clubs you guarantee them a spot. Not sure why some clubs don't do this. Or advertise the positions you are looking for. I think Crabs does this well.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #379649 05/16/22 04:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you want to keep your top players from leaving for other clubs you guarantee them a spot. Not sure why some clubs don't do this. Or advertise the positions you are looking for. I think Crabs does this well.

1. If you're a "top player", you're not likely to be concerned about being cut so a guarantee wouldn't have a much of an impact - they are not trying out elsewhere for fear of being cut, they are evaluating their options
2. Programs risk causing division in the team by guaranteeing spots for some and not all - if I know some got guarantees and my kid didn't, that tells me my kid is not valued and I need to make a move

Like Reply Quote
Page 282 of 321 1 2 280 281 282 283 284 320 321
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard