BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 97 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 96 97
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Two solid games in the last week go to OT and have some questionable penalties called and the GWG is scored on the ensuing penalty.

Scarsdale-Mamo the only penalty of the game was a softy in OT when the Attacker fell and it was called a push. VERY questionable, espcially for the first one in the game

Today so a less-questionable hold on the Bears in OT, but a bang-bang play that the official could have swallowed the whistle on.

You have to execute to be sure, but two realtively soft calls in each case.

I have seen kids get wacked in the head with no calls, sometimes more than once on same possession, clear offsides with no call all season, clear passes get called shots, clear shots get called passes and we are talking about a soft call ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A couple of very interesting games this week. The Briarcliff-Bronxville i think is a preview of the class D final. It does not have as much impact on standings going into the playoffs. This is the 1-2 regardless of who is in what position.

Lakeland vs. Somers and Brewster this week. A win in either of those - most likely the Brewster game - should move them to the 7th spot and a bye and (for now) a rematch with Yorktown... If Yorktown takes care of business

Arlington had some good upsets this year (JJ, Byram and a tight L to North Rockland) if they can pull off another at Yorktown, would push Town down to the 3 seed and having them face Rye in the Semis

Greeley/Clarkstown S looks like to be the lone first round game in B unless Harrison pulls out a miracle this week.

Class C is a tossup between about 5 teams so lots of movement this week.

If Town moves down to the 3rd spot they still won’t have Rye until the finals. JJ and Town are locked into the 2/3 seeds no matter what.
One Side. Other side
1 v 8/9 2 v 7
4 v 5. 3 v 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of movement potential.
Class A: Not much movement within A
Wapp will qualify this week - assuming they get the game in vs. Carmel they need at least the bonus point.
Suffern can help themselves with a W over Tappan Zee boosting them up to potentially the 5 if Wapp beats Carmel.
Carmel will probably keep their spot as will Arlington even with a W over Yorktown (a W would reek havoc on Class B tho - see below)
Scasrdale should beat WP and lock their spot.

Class B:
Yorktown beats Arlington, they move up to the 2 seed, lose and they drop to the 4 just behind Somers could drop as low as 5 (See below)
JJ and Somers Can't Help themselves as their remaining games are out of Sec1

Greely-Byram and Lakeland-Brewster will cause the most movement. A Greeley win puts them at .500 giving everyone a bonus - unlikely to happen. If Greeley wins and Yorktown loses, that could drop Yorktown all the way to the 5 spot(!)
Lakeland needs a win and Greeley Loss to lock the 7th. Both W or both L and things stay as they are with Greeley at the 7 and Lakeland the 8

Clarkstown North and South are firm in their spots.

Class C:
The top 6 are fairly locked in
Brewster can help themselves up 2-3 spots beating Lakeland.
Nyack needs a big W to qualify
Ardsley needs a least one win in two games to get it. That Edgemont game will be HUGE
Edgemont plays back-to-back against Dobbs and Ardsley with both teams needing to win to qualify

Class D:
This will be a max of 10 team bracket.
Top 5 are firm. Haldane can move up a spot with a W over Lourdes
Dobbs needs the W today against Edgemont to qualify.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly a biased opinion there, the briarcliff defenders did a terrible slide and definitely held the bxville player up high, right call for any ref.
Two solid games in the last week go to OT and have some questionable penalties called and the GWG is scored on the ensuing penalty.

Scarsdale-Mamo the only penalty of the game was a softy in OT when the Attacker fell and it was called a push. VERY questionable, espcially for the first one in the game

Today so a less-questionable hold on the Bears in OT, but a bang-bang play that the official could have swallowed the whistle on.

You have to execute to be sure, but two realtively soft calls in each case.

I have seen kids get wacked in the head with no calls, sometimes more than once on same possession, clear offsides with no call all season, clear passes get called shots, clear shots get called passes and we are talking about a soft call ?

Yes, because while all of that is true, it doesn't take away from the point that they were consequential calls in two impactful games at important times.

As to the person who suggested I am biased, I don't have a rooting interest for either team. I said the Briarcliff foul was a hold, thought it could have been a no-call in that part of the game. I agree it was a bad slide. They also played the ensuing man-down VERY badly. As I said: you need to execute.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly a biased reply as well - those refs were horrible and missed calls on both sides. Yet another example of a ref affecting the outcome of a game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly a biased reply as well - those refs were horrible and missed calls on both sides. Yet another example of a ref affecting the outcome of a game.
There's nothing "clearly biased" I have no affiliation with any of the teams involved. I did not watch the entire games so I can't comment on how good they were called/not called. I know the Scarsdale game, the OT flag was the only one in the game.
The Briarcliff/Bronxville game was a foul, by the book - as i've stated - though I thought it was a little soft to make that call.

I'm not sure what else to say

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kevin Devaney Jr.
@KDJmedia1·3h
Updating Section 1 boys lacrosse Bracketology with four forfeits that are becoming official today:

Pawling is forfeiting games to Greeley, Carmel and Edgemont. Yonkers is forfeiting to North Salem. Updates to come online

Imagine more forfeits in baseball and softball to come

Thats going to have some impact on Class B. If Greeley wins vs. Byram that puts them over 500 and everyone they play gets a bonus point. including lakeland
Carmel and Edgemont get 4 more points now as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.[/quote]

HS Playoffs?!?!
CLASS A- Scars better not stumble and deny us the rematch vs Mamo in the finals
CLASS B- Rye vs Ytown is the matchup. Interested in Somers vs Pac early on too.
CLASS C- Who knows what will happen. Some upsets surely. Round 2 will likely have PV vs Byram, Hen Hud vs TZ. Doubt both top seeds will be in the finals. The higher seeds play grind defense lacrosse, 8-6 and 7-3 games coming!
CLASS D- Sorry to all the other teams but Bcliff vs Bville title match will happen to lax fans delight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HS Playoffs?!?!
CLASS A- Scars better not stumble and deny us the rematch vs Mamo in the finals
CLASS B- Rye vs Ytown is the matchup. Interested in Somers vs Pac early on too.
CLASS C- Who knows what will happen. Some upsets surely. Round 2 will likely have PV vs Byram, Hen Hud vs TZ. Doubt both top seeds will be in the finals. The higher seeds play grind defense lacrosse, 8-6 and 7-3 games coming!
CLASS D- Sorry to all the other teams but Bcliff vs Bville title match will happen to lax fans delight.[/quote]

A: Scarsdale is the scary one, but I don't think we can count out North Rockland, if their goalie is hot and they keep playing the way they are, that could be an upset. I would love to see a rematch of 2021 though
B: I don't think Yorktown is as a foregone conclusion as Rye is, JJ peaking at the right moment. That will be an interesting matchup in the Semis. Either way, it's Rye's trophy to lose now.
C: Total tossup Byram is down Rakower now so PV might be pulling the upset in the Quarters. TZ and Pelham on the other Semi is a fun game.
D: Totally agree, it's all about the B's that will be an epic game.

Good luck to all! Everyone is 0-0 right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jumping on the picks bandwagon for the playoffs. Class B & C First rounders today. A&D are tomorrow.

Class B
No. 9 Clarkstown South (7-9) at No. 8 Lakeland/Panas (6-10). Tough one, but L/P Seeding is lower than their talent and I am going with the experience Pick: L/P
No. 10 Harrison (4-12) at No. 7 Greeley (9-7): regular season rematch. Harrison got some starters back and Greeley lost some. Pick: Harrison in a close one.

Class D
No. 9 Nanuet (8-7) at No. 8 Edgemont (8-7) This is a coin toss, but I think Edgemont has the edge Pick: Edgemont

No. 13 Nyack (3-13) at No. 4 Putnam Valley (11-5) Pick: PV Running away

No. 12 Ardsley (4-11) at No. 5 Byram Hills (9-5) Tougher as BH is without their goalie and Rakower, but still better Picl: BH

No. 10 Eastchester (7-8) at No. 7 Hen Hud (9-6) Pick: Hen Hud

No. 11 Brewster (6-10) at No. 6 Pelham (9-7) Pelham has had the better year, Brewster could put a scare in, but the talent lies with, Pick: Pelham

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jumping on the picks bandwagon for the playoffs. Class B & C First rounders today. A&D are tomorrow.

Class B
No. 9 Clarkstown South (7-9) at No. 8 Lakeland/Panas (6-10). Tough one, but L/P Seeding is lower than their talent and I am going with the experience Pick: L/P
No. 10 Harrison (4-12) at No. 7 Greeley (9-7): regular season rematch. Harrison got some starters back and Greeley lost some. Pick: Harrison in a close one.

Class D
No. 9 Nanuet (8-7) at No. 8 Edgemont (8-7) This is a coin toss, but I think Edgemont has the edge Pick: Edgemont

No. 12 Ardsley (4-11) at No. 5 Byram Hills (9-5) Tougher as BH is without their goalie and Rakower, but still better Picl: BH

No. 11 Brewster (6-10) at No. 6 Pelham (9-7) Pelham has had the better year, Brewster could put a scare in, but the talent lies with, Pick: Pelham

Great picks and write ups!

I agree that the L/P vCS will be a tough game, L/P has been decimated with injuries, but they should win by 4.

Hen Hud and Pelham should be a runaway WINS too

Harrison has an experienced, underclassman playing attack (35G-29A-64pts) and if Greely can limit him, they will win. This game comes down to coaching.

Wow, Byram lost their Goalie and BR (43G, 24A, 67pts), what happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Class B

Class D

How you know Harrison got some starters back and Greeley lost some is amazing. And Byram lost their goalie. Etc. Love, keep it up!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Class B

Class D

Agree with your picks except Greeley and Nanuet will win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for the Catholics, Stepinac plays Fordham tomorrow with the winner playing Iona..... Stepinac should cruise to an easy win vs Fordham and I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Iona @ Iona on thursday. Iona has ~20 seniors graduating from the lax team while Stepinac only has 3-4.. Iona's starters are almost exclusively seniors and they looked listless and undisciplined in the last several games with several freshman called up from JV playing quality minutes on attack against Seton Hall Prep. Iona defense was more interested in trash talking and cheap shots when tied 6-6 vs Seton Hall then playing half the 4th quarter man down (2 man down on the winning goal with 40 seconds left)

I think the 8 underclassmen who start for Stepinac are PO'd after the last Iona game they almost won, and they are hungry for the rematch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Class B

Class D

Agree with your picks except Greeley and Nanuet will win.
Well, we're going to have to wait. The Lacrosse Gods want thunderdome tomorrow with all 4 classes going at the same time. Good luck to all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Class B

Class D

I got Greeley wrong and still don't know who wont he Edgemont-Nanuet game
For B & C i went 5-1 with one remaining
A&D for what it's worth, i didn't get my picks up here with the weather delays...
My picks were White Plains & Fox Lane so went 1-1 in A, Westlake in Haldane in D so 2-0

Overall in Round 1 I was 8-2 awaiting the Edgemont-Nanuet game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandwagon Playoff Picks Quarterfinals
Class A: the only tough one here is the Arlington-Suffern game. I think it is a good one, Pick: Arlington
Mamo, Scarsdale and North Rockland easily advance

Class B: Again, the 4-5 game of Somers-Mahopac is the tight one. I think Somers pulls that out
Rye, JJCR & Yorktown in games everyone should play

Class C: If Rakower is back in the lineup, they win a 2-3 goals over PV, If not I think PV pulls it out. Pick: PV
TZ, Pelham and PR (Regardless of who won Nanuet-Edgemont

Class D: No real challenges here, I am going with irvington in my only "upset" pick: Irvington
Bronxville, Briarcliff & Pleasentville.

Quarters were way easier to pick than the first rounds. the 4-5 games the toughest call. Gotta play to win. Good luck to all!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crickets on here... where'd everyone go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for the Catholics, Stepinac plays Fordham tomorrow with the winner playing Iona..... Stepinac should cruise to an easy win vs Fordham and I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Iona @ Iona on thursday. Iona has ~20 seniors graduating from the lax team while Stepinac only has 3-4.. Iona's starters are almost exclusively seniors and they looked listless and undisciplined in the last several games with several freshman called up from JV playing quality minutes on attack against Seton Hall Prep. Iona defense was more interested in trash talking and cheap shots when tied 6-6 vs Seton Hall then playing half the 4th quarter man down (2 man down on the winning goal with 40 seconds left)

I think the 8 underclassmen who start for Stepinac are PO'd after the last Iona game they almost won, and they are hungry for the rematch.

Stepinac beats Iona by 1 at Iona.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today's games

No. 5 Mahopac at No. 1 Rye: Rye wins by 6

No. 3 John Jay at No. 2 Yorktown: Yikes, JJ has been improving since the first JJ/Y game, Y has had a roller coaster season and there is more pressure on Y to win. I'm going with JJ by 2, since they will be playing with more HHH in this game.

Ultimately, RYE WINS B.

Class C

No. 5 Byram Hills at No. 1 Pearl River: BH wins by 4.

No. 7 Hen Hud at No. 6 Pelham: Pelham in a blow out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today's games

No. 5 Mahopac at No. 1 Rye: Rye wins by 6

No. 3 John Jay at No. 2 Yorktown: Yikes, JJ has been improving since the first JJ/Y game, Y has had a roller coaster season and there is more pressure on Y to win. I'm going with JJ by 2, since they will be playing with more HHH in this game.

Ultimately, RYE WINS B.

Class C

No. 5 Byram Hills at No. 1 Pearl River: BH wins by 4.

No. 7 Hen Hud at No. 6 Pelham: Pelham in a blow out.

I think Mahopac pulls off the upset. I’m taking Mahopac by 1 in a very tight game, if Whalen plays then Rye by 5.

As for the other B game, I don’t think JJ will be playing with more HHH as you say, this is a hungry Town team who wants/needs this section Chip more than ever. So I’m taking Y by 3.

In C, not sure if Byram can pull this off.

Totally agree with the Pelham pick, they will win C

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2-2 in yesterday's games and only accurate with the Rye win.

Congratulations to Pearl River and Y.

How about JJ having a 3 goal lead in the 3Q, all while never winning a face-off (according to lohud). JJ was out played and maybe out coached too.

Pelham must have some depth, or HH doesn't, as the second half score was 5-1. I expect Pelham to roll over PR.

I'm still staying with Rye, over Y.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today's games:

No. 5 Suffern (10-5) at No. 1 Mamaroneck (13-4): M by 6+

No. 2 North Rockland (15-2) at No. 3 Scarsdale (10-7): S by 4.

Class D

No. 5 Irvington (10-6) at No. 1 Briarcliff: B plays the bench and wins by 8, but no more than 10.

No. 3 Pleasantville (11-6) at No. 2 Bronxville (11-5): P plays tough, but doesn't have the depth. B by 5+

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rye is going to end Town’s season again. Really unimpressed with both Town and JJ yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today's games:

No. 5 Suffern (10-5) at No. 1 Mamaroneck (13-4): M by 6+

No. 2 North Rockland (15-2) at No. 3 Scarsdale (10-7): S by 4.

Class D

No. 5 Irvington (10-6) at No. 1 Briarcliff: B plays the bench and wins by 8, but no more than 10.

No. 3 Pleasantville (11-6) at No. 2 Bronxville (11-5): P plays tough, but doesn't have the depth. B by 5+

No surprise in yesterday's games.
However, Pleasantville was leading 6-4 at halftime, only to lose 11-7 to Bronxville. With this type of performance, I believe Bronxville doesn't have a chance against Briarcliff.

The championships games are:

Thursday, 4:00 and 6:30

Class B
Rye v Yorktown: Rye by 5.

Class C
Pearl River v Pelham: Pelham by 6+

Friday, 4:00 and 6:30

Class D

Briarcliff v Bronxville: Briarcliff by 5+

Class A

Mamaroneck v Scarsdale: Mamaroneck by 7+

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And so it begins........Best of Luck to all the teams who are competing this weekend. You have run the gauntlet and are finally competing for the CHIP. Represent your towns well and have fun. Win or lose you are the best of the best!!

Town vs Rye is going to be EPIC!!
CAN'T WAIT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Epic?. Nah, easy win for Rye. Town is not the town of old, down with no end in sight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Epic?. Nah, easy win for Rye. Town is not the town of old, down with no end in sight.

I have no connection to Yorktown, but it has been reported that they have played in every Section 1 GC (at their enrollment classification) since 1980. This has to be one of the most significant achievements ever in local sports. If this is "down", I know of about 100 other schools who would want to be "down". Class B at present is fairly loaded with a lot of competitive teams. Section 1 is very close to the top of the heap in US HS lacrosse - which hasn't always been the case. This streak will likely come to an end sooner rather than later. So be it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scarsdale over Mamaroneck! Credit to Scarsdale, they came out ready to play. Basically outworked Mamaroneck. Having that face-off kid helped. He was something to watch. I had hoped it would have been closer after last years thriller. The announcer said they were mostly Jrs? They should be the favorite going into next year. Good luck to them the rest of the way. It’s certainly been an interesting season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scarsdale over Mamaroneck! Credit to Scarsdale, they came out ready to play. Basically outworked Mamaroneck. Having that face-off kid helped. He was something to watch. I had hoped it would have been closer after last years thriller. The announcer said they were mostly Jrs? They should be the favorite going into next year. Good luck to them the rest of the way. It’s certainly been an interesting season.

Scarsdale outplayed / outcoached Mamo. Can we stop with all the hype at Mamo now? Scars deserves the AA slots Mamo has been taking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rye better team last year and this year. Easy? Come on now. But they are better. Great senior class. Finally starting to play better this year, has taken a while. Hope they go far in states.

Town will be OK in 2023. Rye will slip a lot. But we got a year until then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know anything about Town, underclassman and youth, they will be down significantly going forward. Add in the new coach and his ancient philosophy and it’s a rough road ahead. It’s just facts. But good luck to you all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scarsdale outplayed / outcoached Mamo. Can we stop with all the hype at Mamo now? Scars deserves the AA slots Mamo has been taking.

Not sure what that means ? If Mamo has won section titles in past, how did Scarsdale "deserve" them. Stay classy, face off kid won't be there forever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know anything about Town, underclassman and youth, they will be down significantly going forward. Add in the new coach and his ancient philosophy and it’s a rough road ahead. It’s just facts. But good luck to you all.

Down significantly as in routinely making the Class B Section 1 final 4/final 2 in a loaded field, but not wining Section chips, or down significantly as in being a Harrison or Eastchester type of team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Town youth is fine and some solid talent coming up. Will take a year or two. That program focuses on letting a lot of kids play in youth and get in the game versus other towns who send their 12 best kids only so they can win in 6th and 7th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Town youth is fine and some solid talent coming up. Will take a year or two. That program focuses on letting a lot of kids play in youth and get in the game versus other towns who send their 12 best kids only so they can win in 6th and 7th grade.
Do they still do combined age groups (5/6, 7/8) to drive team work and development?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That seems to be the case at Yorktown.

If you watched Scarsdale and Mamo, Scarsdale won on ball movement and teamwork. So much focus these days on trying to dodge individually. One of the downsides of club ball.
With Scarsdale and Mamaroneck this is now 2 years in a row that teamwork beat hero ball
I’m sure Mamaroneck parents aren’t happy, they expect to win all the time and are vocal letting everyone know it.

Scarsdale in 2023 smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what that means ? If Mamo has won section titles in past, how did Scarsdale "deserve" them. Stay classy, face off kid won't be there forever.

I think he was refering to AllAmerican slots. The top teams in biggest classes usually dominate the designations. His point of Scarsdale beating Mamo 2 years in a row is valid-- the Mamo players arent better than Scars so why cant Scarsdale players get the awards

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you watched Scarsdale and Mamo, Scarsdale won on ball movement and teamwork. So much focus these days on trying to dodge individually. One of the downsides of club ball.
With Scarsdale and Mamaroneck this is now 2 years in a row that teamwork beat hero ball
I’m sure Mamaroneck parents aren’t happy, they expect to win all the time and are vocal letting everyone know it.

Scarsdale in 2023 smile

Every time top seed loses, parents not happy and are vocal about it. Scarsdale is just better than Mamaroneck. So is Rye. So is Briarcliff. They would've lost in those class finals too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scarsdale in 2023 smile

Scarsdale won because of FOGO. Won nearly all draws and is a great all around player as well. Trade FOGOs and Mamo wins, despite the hero ball - wins two years in a row.

A is very weak in Sect 1 considering what exists elsewhere in the Section. Suffern will be worse, and for a while. North Rockland will be slightly worse/same, and then after 2023 drop when their FOGO (kills everyone except the Scarsdale kid) and goalie are gone. Don't know of anyone taking a step up. Most of the A schools are in Dutchess/Putnam where baseball is king, or in non-lax towns.

Like Reply Quote
Page 83 of 97 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 96 97
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard