BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 72 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anybody know why NextLevel and MadLax are not playing each other in HoCo regular season?

ML and NL coaches both coach at STA. They have mutually agreed not to play in order to increase their chances of making the playoffs. The league is deciding whether to make the game a tie or just a 6 game season.

False. Majority of kids from both teams were on spring break when HoCo scheduled their game. Both coaches agreed to play each other at a later date.

When?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened in the Madlax game with their goalie? Suspended for the Crabs game this week.

Which one? The local kid or the kid from South Carolina?

I think he pinched another kid in the head

Didn’t matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know why NextLevel and MadLax are not playing each other in HoCo regular season?

ML and NL coaches both coach at STA. They have mutually agreed not to play in order to increase their chances of making the playoffs. The league is deciding whether to make the game a tie or just a 6 game season.

False. Majority of kids from both teams were on spring break when HoCo scheduled their game. Both coaches agreed to play each other at a later date.

They are playing Monday at STA, to decide who is a distant second best in the division. I predict a blowout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It makes sense. Why drive out to Howard county when both clubs are so close to each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are playing Monday at STA, to decide who is a distant second best in the division. I predict a blowout.

Hawks better hope their best player doesn't come down with covid. They are 4th or 5th without him. I know I'm moving my kid next year as the boys just stand around and watch him hold the ball for 10+ second dodges. We win but no one else sees the ball.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks better hope their best player doesn't come down with covid. They are 4th or 5th without him. I know I'm moving my kid next year as the boys just stand around and watch him hold the ball for 10+ second dodges. We win but no one else sees the ball.

Lol. Take your Hawks trolling back to the 26 or 28 board where the crazy Hawks dads are. We don’t need your drama!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 did it with the chosen one, Hawks are just looking to replicate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. Take your Hawks trolling back to the 26 or 28 board where the crazy Hawks dads are. We don’t need your drama!
No kidding, let's try to keep this board legit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a troll Dad. Your kid is great but we can win a few games by 1 goal less and have others touch the ball a few times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL won. Game was played this week

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL won. Game was played this week

Not surprising

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams looked good...NL a bit deeper, particularly at D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What game were you watching? Both teams looked terrible and the 2 stunad coaches screaming at the players didn’t help. Hawks win playoffs with a +12 goal differential.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've watched the 27 Hawks team for 4 years. They regularly beat teams with 3-4 different offensive players. They also have 2 legit poles and the best goalie around. Player for player they are the best team in the division by far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've watched the 27 Hawks team for 4 years. They regularly beat teams with 3-4 different offensive players. They also have 2 legit poles and the best goalie around. Player for player they are the best team in the division by far.

And have been since 3rd grade. Just waiting on all the 2026 Crabs to reclass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 Crabs coaches are outta control. Mr. huge tub of lard, cussing at players on the field when his runt goalie got hurt. Unbelievable show of embarrassing Coach behavior. He should be banned from coaching the Crabs and shouldn’t be allowed on the field at hoco ever again. We didn’t want him there to begin with. Great, we’re losing to the Hawks AGAIN. Happened at FCA. Happening at Crabs. What a disgrace. He’s a bad example of this program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 Crabs coaches are outta control. Mr. huge tub of lard, cussing at players on the field when his runt goalie got hurt. Unbelievable show of embarrassing Coach behavior. He should be banned from coaching the Crabs and shouldn’t be allowed on the field at hoco ever again. We didn’t want him there to begin with. Great, we’re losing to the Hawks AGAIN. Happened at FCA. Happening at Crabs. What a disgrace. He’s a bad example of this program.

Shame. That guy is a joker. Worst part is.. go look at the 2027 Crabs Instagram and see their most recent post about good “sportsmanship.” What a bunch of hypocrites.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this hawks steroid coach. Dude take a break from your cycle

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shame. That guy is a joker. Worst part is.. go look at the 2027 Crabs Instagram and see their most recent post about good “sportsmanship.” What a bunch of hypocrites.

You have nothing better to do then look up another team Instagram?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this hawks steroid coach. Dude take a break from your cycle

Still not the 400lb ball of fat

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That behavior is exactly why his child is at BL and not Loyola.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should be renamed the hawks dad thread. Are they mad closest game they played all hoco was to crabs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roid rage dad is back. None parents like you from that team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the kids should be trying to play 26 since they are well above the age cutoff. Playing down is weak as heck. Awesome my 14 year old 7th grader is dominating. Should be proud

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has holdbacks. I can’t wait until high school when this silly debate will be over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This should be renamed the hawks dad thread. Are they mad closest game they played all hoco was to crabs?

^^ This! lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the kids should be trying to play 26 since they are well above the age cutoff. Playing down is weak as heck. Awesome my 14 year old 7th grader is dominating. Should be proud

The Hawks at this age have far fewer holdbacks than most teams in the elite division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really hope Ted wasn’t threatening kids. The Shire acres Community isn’t that big buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team has holdbacks. I can’t wait until high school when this silly debate will be over.

Yeah, but holding back should be saved for HS! Not the younger years. Not fair I’m the developing years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really hope Ted wasn’t threatening kids. The Shire acres Community isn’t that big buddy.

He was. And I bet this will actually be a bigger issue over the next week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I’m pretty

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

No I’m pretty sure they do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on people. There is zero truth to this. Zero. People on this board love to talk badly about this man and make stuff up. Use your brains. Didn’t happen. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This man gets dragged through the mud on here. Threatening kids? No chance. He is a good dude, and an asset to our team. We (along with several other families) wouldn't have left FCA for Crabs if he wasn't. His reputation on this anonymous forum couldn't be further from the truth of who he is as a man. This has gone too far. Troll someone else.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, but holding back should be saved for HS! Not the younger years. Not fair I’m the developing years
One more year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on people. There is zero truth to this. Zero. People on this board love to talk badly about this man and make stuff up. Use your brains. Didn’t happen. Period.

No it’s 100% true. He’s in big time trouble. What a lost

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This man gets dragged through the mud on here. Threatening kids? No chance. He is a good dude, and an asset to our team. We (along with several other families) wouldn't have left FCA for Crabs if he wasn't. His reputation on this anonymous forum couldn't be further from the truth of who he is as a man. This has gone too far. Troll someone else.

Unpopular opinion from Hawks dad- to think that he would threaten a kid is comical. I’ve known him for years and don’t believe a word of it. Take it for what it’s worth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One more year.

It’s only going to get worse and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unpopular opinion from Hawks dad- to think that he would threaten a kid is comical. I’ve known him for years and don’t believe a word of it. Take it for what it’s worth.

No threats were made. He did, however, cuss a kid from the opposing team out and called him a “p*****”
Not exactly appropriate for such a “good dude.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One more year.

It’s only going to get worse and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Yes, there is. Rules can be changed to birth year

Like Reply Quote
Page 38 of 72 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard