BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 219 of 267 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The goalie is 4' tall

Will be a a best if he ever grows.

?????? He's let in the second most goals in the division. Nice try JE

no dog in this fight but as a goalie dad gotta say, goalies should be judged by save percentage, and then by clearing percentage. Goals against doesn't mean much when the defense in front of the goalie is a sieve. Even save percentage can be broken down by shot distance (i.e. is the goalie saving the shots he's supposed to save, like 15 yard shots, versus dunks on the crease).

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie is 4' tall

no dog in this fight but as a goalie dad gotta say, goalies should be judged by save percentage, and then by clearing percentage. Goals against doesn't mean much when the defense in front of the goalie is a sieve. Even save percentage can be broken down by shot distance (i.e. is the goalie saving the shots he's supposed to save, like 15 yard shots, versus dunks on the crease).
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie is 4' tall

☝🏻

Quality of the defense has a lot to do with goalie stats. Goalies are not going to make saves when an attackman has the ball on the crease. A good defense makes the goalie’s job a lot easier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 attackman would probably be able to start on an elite team. He might be smaller but he is actually very talented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 attackman would probably be able to start on an elite team. He might be smaller but he is actually very talented.

To bad no one wants his dad on their sideline.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 goalie has a cast on his hand and has been playing with a broken thumb against Madlax and DCE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We need to take FCA, 91 and Looneys best and create a team to compete with the big dogs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs dominate the game vs the Hawks even in the dirty play category with a suspension worthy hit by #13 with 12 seconds remaining

Watch your tape coach; hit was far from dirty and wasn’t even to the head. Horrible clear by the goalie which lead the kid into the hit.

Biggest difference between Hawks and Crabs - Hawks Defense is Big and Slow, Crabs Defense is Big, Athletic and Fast. Crabs were more physical as well on both offense and defense. Great game to watch.

Not a coach. I'm a 27 True dad with no rooting interest. You're foolng yourself if you think that was clean

Watch the video. Never came close to his head and literally backed into him. Soft penalty called by the ref 30 yards away and not by the one 5 ft away.
You clearly need to go back and watch CK.

HOCO Suspended Mr. #13 for this weekend's game vs ML.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can I find the video?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one even knows who you’re talking about so he can’t be that good.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm a Hawks dad and I would take the dad and #4 from 91. The kid can play and the dad is means well. Someone just needs to tell him to let his kid just play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs dominate the game vs the Hawks even in the dirty play category with a suspension worthy hit by #13 with 12 seconds remaining

Watch your tape coach; hit was far from dirty and wasn’t even to the head. Horrible clear by the goalie which lead the kid into the hit.

Biggest difference between Hawks and Crabs - Hawks Defense is Big and Slow, Crabs Defense is Big, Athletic and Fast. Crabs were more physical as well on both offense and defense. Great game to watch.

Not a coach. I'm a 27 True dad with no rooting interest. You're foolng yourself if you think that was clean

Watch the video. Never came close to his head and literally backed into him. Soft penalty called by the ref 30 yards away and not by the one 5 ft away.

He should have been suspended for the rest of the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie is 4' tall

☝🏻

Quality of the defense has a lot to do with goalie stats. Goalies are not going to make saves when an attackman has the ball on the crease. A good defense makes the goalie’s job a lot easier.

Everyone affects everyone else. Having good middies that actually know what they’re doing and play defense like they’re supposed to and having an attack that can keep the ball and not throw it away all the time so the defense can’t get a break, makes a defense’s life a lot easier. It’s a team sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm a Hawks dad and I would take the dad and #4 from 91. The kid can play and the dad is means well. Someone just needs to tell him to let his kid just play

I doubt anyone from our team said this because while everyone knows/dislikes you, no one knows your kid or his number lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What? I thought it was a clean hit??? I was told on here that my eyes had failed me and I didnt see a player run from over 5 yards away and blindside a defenseless player.

What? I thought it was a clean hit??? I was told on here that my eyes had failed me and I didnt see a player run from over 5 yards away and blindside a defenseless player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest difference between Hawks and Crabs - Hawks Defense is Big and Slow, Crabs Defense is Big, Athletic and Fast. Crabs were more physical as well on both offense and defense. Great game to watch.[/quote]

Not a coach. I'm a 27 True dad with no rooting interest. You're foolng yourself if you think that was clean[/quote]

Watch the video. Never came close to his head and literally backed into him. Soft penalty called by the ref 30 yards away and not by the one 5 ft away.[/quote]
You clearly need to go back and watch CK.[/quote]

HOCO Suspended Mr. #13 for this weekend's game vs ML.[/quote]

He should have been suspended for the rest of the season.[/quote]

I have always thought that in sports if a suspension drawing play causes injury to the other player, that the suspension should go as long as the injured player is out. Hopefully the Hawks kid is good to go, it looked bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt anyone from our team said this because while everyone knows/dislikes you, no one knows your kid or his number lol

Agree, plus Hawks don’t need another attackman, it is D and LSM where they need help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We need to take FCA, 91 and Looneys best and create a team to compete with the big dogs.

This makes a lot of sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a coach. I'm a 27 True dad with no rooting interest. You're foolng yourself if you think that was clean[/quote]

Watch the video. Never came close to his head and literally backed into him. Soft penalty called by the ref 30 yards away and not by the one 5 ft away.[/quote]
You clearly need to go back and watch CK.[/quote]

HOCO Suspended Mr. #13 for this weekend's game vs ML.[/quote]

He should have been suspended for the rest of the season.[/quote]

I have always thought that in sports if a suspension drawing play causes injury to the other player, that the suspension should go as long as the injured player is out. Hopefully the Hawks kid is good to go, it looked bad.[/quote]

NHL should do that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which of the 3 coaching staffs do you trust to run it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which of the 3 coaching staffs do you trust to run it?

Looneys is probably not around next year and 91 coach is toxic. This leaves FCA Coach. Which has to be better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of smaller attackman can play at a high level. Just watch St Mary’s high school team. Small attackman D1 commit runs the offense and can put the ball in the back of the net.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, plus Hawks don’t need another attackman, it is D and LSM where they need help.

Facts. Need to seriously upgrade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is amazing. The rest of his team stinks. No mater what our record is, it is not my kids fault. He could start on any elite team and be a star. Oh, and he’s also a great teammate and I’m a great parent. Once my kid is on an elite team and winning HOCO and showing the world how great he really is, I’ll be totally nice to everyone else. My kid is the best. Any losses we have are not his fault at all. And he’s also going to grow 6 inches and add 30 pounds of muscle any day now. He’s also on age and gets straight As.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA by a long shot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid is amazing. The rest of his team stinks. No mater what our record is, it is not my kids fault. He could start on any elite team and be a star. Oh, and he’s also a great teammate and I’m a great parent. Once my kid is on an elite team and winning HOCO and showing the world how great he really is, I’ll be totally nice to everyone else. My kid is the best. Any losses we have are not his fault at all. And he’s also going to grow 6 inches and add 30 pounds of muscle any day now. He’s also on age and gets straight As.

Facts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like the idea of combining the three teams under FCA. My son won’t play under the 91 coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCE over TRUE

Best goalie runs the DMV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the True/DCE game last night?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

22-4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting idea about combining teams. Lots of talent between the three teams. My son would be interested and he is a starter on one team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beats VLC 10-4

VLC is out of the playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 beats VLC 10-4

Huge upset, 91 goalie and defense played phenomenal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCE over TRUE

Best goalie runs the DMV

Hadn't heard from goalie dad in a few weeks. We were getting worried about you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

22-4

12-9 DCE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

22-4

True is a joke, Total Money grab org with sub par teams pretending to be elite

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

22-4

12-9 DCE

The official HOCO website has True winning 12-9.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

22-4

12-9 DCE

The official HOCO website has True winning 12-9.

Well they didn't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

22-4

True is a joke, Total Money grab org with sub par teams pretending to be elite

Life is a money grab. Pay for what you value. Stop complaining about walmart. If you want quality and your son has talent go elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
Page 219 of 267 1 2 217 218 219 220 221 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard