Virginia Episcopal School (VA) 2023 Attack Will Harris Commits to Lynn Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Virginia Episcopal School (VA) 2023 Attack Will Harris of Dukes Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lynn University.

High school: Virginia Episcopal School (Lynchburg, VA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Lynn University
Club team: Dukes Elite, carolina national
Why did you choose Lynn University, Men's D2? "I choose Lynn it is located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL where it is warm year-round. I really wanted to go somewhere near the ocean so I can surf. The Lynn campus is new and lively. The team was very bonded and they seem to have a very strong brotherhood. The coaches are respected."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Will Harris on his commitment to Lynn University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: