BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 97 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 96 97
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you trying to impress people with picking high school lacrosse winners. Please understand. Nobody cares.
You came on here, read what was written, typed this, click the "I'm not a robot" box and hit reply.
Seems like you care enough to do that much, so....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the vast, vast, and I mean vast, expanse of the internet, there is literally only one single place where its relevant to pick Section 1 HS boys lacrosse games. This is it. If you don't care, then by all means, find something else on the internet to consume.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the vast, vast, and I mean vast, expanse of the internet, there is literally only one single place where its relevant to pick Section 1 HS boys lacrosse games. This is it. If you don't care, then by all means, find something else on the internet to consume.
I love this. You have literally the entirety of the internet as a option, yet you chose this. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great article by Mike Dougherty of LoHud on some recent extracurriculars in games resulting in some pretty significant injuries.

I went back and looked at both hits and they were bad. What was telling though is the vitriol coming from the stands. It is out of control. The adults need to be adults here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great article by Mike Dougherty of LoHud on some recent extracurriculars in games resulting in some pretty significant injuries.

I went back and looked at both hits and they were bad. What was telling though is the vitriol coming from the stands. It is out of control. The adults need to be adults here.

I too have seen the extracurricular HS activities and heard the parents and coaches complain way to much.

What Sect 1 (and everywhere else) needs is more former players, moving over to the officiating side. I've played HS, college, coached youth and now have joined the HVLOA. Haven't had any HS games due to work conflicts, but have done many Youth games. Love being on the field during the moment.

Also, I know of some new officials that have NO playing experience whatsoever and it's scary. They are trying to do a good job, so please step up and next February contact the HVLOA and become part of the solution.

CHHS forever.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In case you were curious. I picked 87 games. I have 71 wins and 16 losses. My friend has 65 wins and 22 loses. My cousin is the best, he has 83 wins and 4 losses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In case you were curious. I picked 87 games. I have 71 wins and 16 losses. My friend has 65 wins and 22 loses. My cousin is the best, he has 83 wins and 4 losses.

I'll get the popcorn, wait anxiously for your mysterious predictions, because your results are truly spectacular!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how are you against the money line? can you work in a parlay recommendation each day and will you be taking action on playoff games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you trying to impress people with picking high school lacrosse winners. Please understand. Nobody cares.

I like reading his picks and I think they will be more relevant as we approach the playoffs with more competitive games.
I think his abbreviations stink but I enjoy his thoughts and comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BXV takes care of PLV in a close (12-9) game, while Lohud’s summary barely mentions PLV. So, I’m guessing BXV had a significant cushion and the entire bench was used.
The other 2 games were unremarkable.
Overall, 126-39.

Wow, 21 games on Lohud’s schedule.

I doubt the kid and his imaginary personalities will post any predictions, but we will post their wonderful results too.

The 5 marquee games are:

Scarsdale at Mamaroneck: Mamo should make statement Win, anything else will create some doubt that they are just bully that cannot take a punch.

Somers at John Jay: This game will decide the League F. JJ definitely has a chance and the momentum. JJ wins by 2

Yorktown at Briarcliff: BRF wins big

Rye at Pelham, League B championship on the line. Rye wins by 1 in a great game.

Mahopac at Hen Hud: HH

The rest:

Harrison at Eastchester: H
Blind Brook vs. Rye Neck: BB
Keio at Hastings: K
Albertus Magnus at Irvington: Irv
Sleepy Hollow at Edgemont: SH
Lakeland/Panas at Wappingers: L/P
Pawling at Greeley: G
Iona Prep at Stepinac: IP
Pearl River at Clarkstown North: CN
Yonkers at Ardsley: Ard
Clarkstown South at Suffern Suf
Putnam Valley at Dobbs Ferry: PV
Brewster at Fox Lane: FX
Haldane at Arlington: Arl
Nanuet at Nyack: Nan
North Rockland at Tappan Zee: TZ

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BXV takes care of PLV in a close (12-9) game, while Lohud’s summary barely mentions PLV. So, I’m guessing BXV had a significant cushion and the entire bench was used.
The other 2 games were unremarkable.
Overall, 126-39.

Wow, 21 games on Lohud’s schedule.

I doubt the kid and his imaginary personalities will post any predictions, but we will post their wonderful results too.

The 5 marquee games are:

Scarsdale at Mamaroneck: Mamo should make statement Win, anything else will create some doubt that they are just bully that cannot take a punch.

Somers at John Jay: This game will decide the League F. JJ definitely has a chance and the momentum. JJ wins by 2

Yorktown at Briarcliff: BRF wins big

Rye at Pelham, League B championship on the line. Rye wins by 1 in a great game.

Mahopac at Hen Hud: HH

The rest:

Harrison at Eastchester: H
Blind Brook vs. Rye Neck: BB
Keio at Hastings: K
Albertus Magnus at Irvington: Irv
Sleepy Hollow at Edgemont: SH
Lakeland/Panas at Wappingers: L/P
Pawling at Greeley: G
Iona Prep at Stepinac: IP
Pearl River at Clarkstown North: CN
Yonkers at Ardsley: Ard
Clarkstown South at Suffern Suf
Putnam Valley at Dobbs Ferry: PV
Brewster at Fox Lane: FX
Haldane at Arlington: Arl
Nanuet at Nyack: Nan
North Rockland at Tappan Zee: TZ

BRF wins big.....Please tell me the name of the stuff your smoking, it must be some really good stuff! No disrespect to Briarcliff, but they have the 28th ranked schedule, as opposed to Y-Towns #1 ranked schedule. Yorktown has played a national out of league schedule, which is going to pay dividends come playoff time, do don't sleep on them. TOWN with the upset, but not really an upset!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting Playoff considerations for Class B. L/P is in must-win mode today. They need at least one more win to get into the playoffs. After today the schedule is Yorktown, Somers & Brewster and they are missing the entire starting D.
Clarkstown South needs a win or some help, they are on the cusp. I see a tough, but possible win today. if not they should be able to get past New Rochelle for a playoff Berth.

That might have L/P and Harrison out of the playoffs leaving 8 teams who all get a first round bye.

Greeley should get past Pawling, but I don't see a Byram win. That leaves them 8 wins but only 7 count Clarkstown South will likely take the 7 spot pushing back Greeely to the 8 facing Rye.

TONS of movement coming in the next few days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting Playoff considerations for Class B. L/P is in must-win mode today. They need at least one more win to get into the playoffs. After today the schedule is Yorktown, Somers & Brewster and they are missing the entire starting D.
Clarkstown South needs a win or some help, they are on the cusp. I see a tough, but possible win today. if not they should be able to get past New Rochelle for a playoff Berth.

That might have L/P and Harrison out of the playoffs leaving 8 teams who all get a first round bye.

Greeley should get past Pawling, but I don't see a Byram win. That leaves them 8 wins but only 7 count Clarkstown South will likely take the 7 spot pushing back Greeely to the 8 facing Rye.

You have to remember that teams pick up bonus points just for playing someone else, they do not need to beat them. Section 1 has set the number of points to qualify for the playoffs at 26, So South will definitely be in because they will play North Rockland who will give them 1 if not 2 bonus points.

Lakeland will most likely qualify too, they play Wappingers who the should beat. They currently have 23 points and need 3 more, a win will get them there, but If not, they play Yorktown and Somers who will give them at least 2 points and possibly 3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have to remember that teams pick up bonus points just for playing someone else, they do not need to beat them. Section 1 has set the number of points to qualify for the playoffs at 26, So South will definitely be in because they will play North Rockland who will give them 1 if not 2 bonus points.

Lakeland will most likely qualify too, they play Wappingers who the should beat. They currently have 23 points and need 3 more, a win will get them there, but If not, they play Yorktown and Somers who will give them at least 2 points and possibly 3.

You are correct on the bonus points. But L/P are at 23 right now. They are getting 1 from Greeley, which is probably going to finish below .500 so they lose one point there. if they get the three from Yorktown, Somers and Brewster, that is still on 25 with all the bonus points. That makes the Wappingers game a must-win. And they're missing they're entire starting D on injuries.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct on the bonus points. But L/P are at 23 right now. They are getting 1 from Greeley, which is probably going to finish below .500 so they lose one point there. if they get the three from Yorktown, Somers and Brewster, that is still on 25 with all the bonus points. That makes the Wappingers game a must-win. And they're missing they're entire starting D on injuries.

L/P up 6 or 7 late int he third, so it's looking good for them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BRF wins big.....Please tell me the name of the stuff your smoking, it must be some really good stuff! No disrespect to Briarcliff, but they have the 28th ranked schedule, as opposed to Y-Towns #1 ranked schedule. Yorktown has played a national out of league schedule, which is going to pay dividends come playoff time, do don't sleep on them. TOWN with the upset, but not really an upset!!

B'cliff 12
Y 4

It's not what I'm smoking, it's the Kool-aid that you've been drinking.

When was the last time Y lost 3 games to sect 1 opponents in a single season. Someone will have to to look back to the 1979 season for details.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
14-6 in yesterday's games (Keio v Hast pending), 140-45, overall.

Mamo, is good, but definitely not a mature/experienced program. I believe they will lose in the Sect 1 finals, just like last year.
JJ is playing with HHH.
Rye took care of business.
Watch out for M-pac.

What happened to BB with their offensive juggernaut.
TZ losing again, wow, they are not what I anticipated.

Today's games and predictions:

Hastings at Blind Brook, (back to back game days for these teams?): BB

North Salem at Rye Neck,: RN, but could be a trap game for RN. RN needs some HHH from the AD today.

Pawling at Edgemont (Edge playing back to back days?): Edge

Pleasantville at Croton: Pv

Yonkers at Peekskill: Y

New Rochelle at White Plains: WP

Westlake at Ossining: West

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll tell you again. Nobody, but yourself cares about your win, loss record. Not 1 person cares. Keep it in your head. You don’t need to list this every single day. You want to post your thoughts. Go ahead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ll tell you again. Nobody, but yourself cares about your win, loss record. Not 1 person cares. Keep it in your head. You don’t need to list this every single day. You want to post your thoughts. Go ahead.

laugh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care what this guy posts? Let him make his predictions and give us his "insights". It's more interesting than people talking about how Yorktown's program is so rich and everyone is good now because of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And I will tell YOU: no one cares that you have an issue with it. He's doing his thing, no need for you to come along and lax in his cheerios about it.

This is the second time you've made a post to say you don't care. Happy for you that you don't. I happed to enjoy it and the ensuing debate it creates. You have the rest of the entire internet to bother. Go do that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thoughts and predictions are fine. We don’t need to know his weekly, daily, monthly, seasonal win and loss record. Just trying to help him out. He is keeping calculations on things nobody cares about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thoughts and predictions are fine. We don’t need to know his weekly, daily, monthly, seasonal win and loss record. Just trying to help him out. He is keeping calculations on things nobody cares about.
smirk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess TS hiding in the zone D didn’t work against Briarcliff lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one else is complaining about it except you. Why do you keep pushing it? You do you, let him do what he does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess TS hiding in the zone D didn’t work against Briarcliff lol
One issue with that argument: they played man most of that game....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go worry about yourself. I like the running total.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great, run the total to yourself. Write it in on your nightstand or kitchen table. Please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today's predictions:

The 3 marquee games are:

Briarcliff at Ridgefield: Ridge. Bcf doesn’t have the depth to win this game.

John Jay at Tappan Zee: JJ,

Mamaroneck at Rye: Rye.

The rest:

Sleepy Hollow at Hastings: SH

Lourdes at Putnam Valley: PV

Pelham at Fox Lane: Plm

Clarkstown North at Ardsley: CN

Yonkers at North Salem: Y

Suffern at Wappingers: Sf

Warwick at Byram Hills: BH, should be a blow out

Pawling at Carmel: Crml, should be a blow out.

Dobbs Ferry at Irvington: Irv

Nyack at Pleasantville: Pv

Stepinac at Scarsdale: Scar

Croton at Hen Hud: HH

Brewster at Harrison, : Brw

Lakeland/Panas at Yorktown: (CM cup), Y.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the reminded; i went 4-2 on Friday, 144-47 too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went 7 and 3 wed
I went 9 and 4 Thursday
I went 8 and 2 Friday
I went 42 and 14 for May
I went 81 and 30 in April
Season I’m 164 and 57
A couple games are still pending because of weather cancellations. I’ll update those next week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went 7 and 3 wed
I went 9 and 4 Thursday
I went 8 and 2 Friday
I went 42 and 14 for May
Season I’m 164 and 57
A couple games are still pending because of weather cancellations. I’ll update those next week.
Did you write it out and put it on your nightstand though?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12-2 on Saturday, 156-49 overall (for those that are not bothered with my accountability).

Today’s predictions:

Bronxville at Briarcliff: Bclf

Hastings at Dobbs Ferry: DF

Rye Neck at Albertus Magnus: RN

Brewster at Carmel: Car

Blind Brook at Eastchester: BB

L/Panas at Somers: Somers

Westlake at North Salem: West

Irvington at Keio: K

Mamaroneck at Mahopac: Mamo, unless they have no HHH

Scarsdale at Harrison: Scar

Arlington at Nyack: Arl

Nanuet at Tappan Zee: TZ

Hen Hud at Wappingers: HH

Haldane at Putnam Valley: PV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went 7 and 3 wed
I went 9 and 4 Thursday
I went 8 and 2 Friday
I went 42 and 14 for May
Season I’m 164 and 57

Just talk the talk, step-up, identify your picks prior to your results. But you won't, because you couldn’t even go .500

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care what this guy posts? Let him make his predictions and give us his "insights". It's more interesting than people talking about how Yorktown's program is so rich and everyone is good now because of them.

Exactly! I find it fun that a guy cares about picking scores and how he does. Caring about HS lax is fine by me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
12-2 on Saturday, 156-49 overall (for those that are not bothered with my accountability).

Today’s predictions:

V

Can we talk about Bcliff vs Bville in final regular season game is a set-up for that Class D playoff clash? I would expect either team to make it to NY state finals vs Cold Spring Harbor but one is going to be sitting home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Today’s predictions:

V

Can we talk about Bcliff vs Bville in final regular season game is a set-up for that Class D playoff clash? I would expect either team to make it to NY state finals vs Cold Spring Harbor but one is going to be sitting home.

I have no skin in the game, nor have i seen either team. But reading the tea leaves (lohuds scores and US Lacrosse magazine, which lists Briarcliff in the top 25 HS teams in the NE region), I believe Briarcliff rolls over Bronxville, just like the crushed Yorktown.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A couple of very interesting games this week. The Briarcliff-Bronxville i think is a preview of the class D final. It does not have as much impact on standings going into the playoffs. This is the 1-2 regardless of who is in what position.

Lakeland vs. Somers and Brewster this week. A win in either of those - most likely the Brewster game - should move them to the 7th spot and a bye and (for now) a rematch with Yorktown... If Yorktown takes care of business

Arlington had some good upsets this year (JJ, Byram and a tight L to North Rockland) if they can pull off another at Yorktown, would push Town down to the 3 seed and having them face Rye in the Semis

Greeley/Clarkstown S looks like to be the lone first round game in B unless Harrison pulls out a miracle this week.

Class C is a tossup between about 5 teams so lots of movement this week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two solid games in the last week go to OT and have some questionable penalties called and the GWG is scored on the ensuing penalty.

Scarsdale-Mamo the only penalty of the game was a softy in OT when the Attacker fell and it was called a push. VERY questionable, espcially for the first one in the game

Today so a less-questionable hold on the Bears in OT, but a bang-bang play that the official could have swallowed the whistle on.

You have to execute to be sure, but two realtively soft calls in each case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly a biased opinion there, the briarcliff defenders did a terrible slide and definitely held the bxville player up high, right call for any ref.

Like Reply Quote
Page 82 of 97 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 96 97
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard