BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 206 of 313 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitcoin Mixer ethereum Bitcoin Mixer (Tumbler) BTC Mix / BTC Mix (onion)

Undeniably you start a bitcoin disorderliness, we own to postponed in search 1 confirmation from the bitcoin network to screw the bitcoins clear. This most of the lifetime takes apposite a adventitious minutes and then the modus operandi pick send you latest coins to your subterfuge(s) specified. In the routine of subsidiary monasticism and the paranoid users, we do favour rank a higher dilly-dallying until to the start of the bitcoin blend. The unanticipated corners plaice is the most recommended, which Bitcoins on be randomly deposited to your supplied BTC crease up addresses between 5 minutes and up to 6 hours. At unsurpassed start a bitcoin mingling up up before bed and wake up to mettle with it coins in your wallet.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess the “One More” for Spaulding is losses. I wonder if MDLax is paying the St John’s lefty attackman to go to another school besides Navy? Jr should follow in GI Joe’s footsteps and go to VMI. I promise he will see the the field there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Mary’s vs Spalding Thursday

Does St. Mary’s lose back to back or does Spalding got down for the 5th time this season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Savvy Consignments in SP just got in a huge shipment of 1/4 zips and pop your collar polos

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IAC results Tuesday:

#19 Bullis beats #8 Georgetown Prep 13-5
SSSAS beats St Albans 14-12
Landon beats Episcopal 8-4

Bullis is IAC regular season champion

DC qtr zips readying for ISC tournament. Quarter finals begin Friday.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL, CHC, SM & Spalding are the top 4 going into the last week of MIAA~A . The last 2 dance partners will have play their way in or out. In my personal eval CHC is healthy & looks tough. BL is going to choke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BL, CHC, SM & Spalding are the top 4 going into the last week of MIAA~A . The last 2 dance partners will have play their way in or out. In my personal eval CHC is healthy & looks tough. BL is going to choke.

Choke? You forget about last year? Only team that can hang in CH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does St. Mary’s lose back to back or does Spalding got down for the 5th time this season?

Spalding wins by 4 today. Stm is an overrated dark horse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Loyola Blakefield loses to CHC and finishes 8th in the Conference with that loaded roster does anyone on Chestnut Ave care? Surprised LB lacrosse alums are so reticent to hold their Program to a higher standard. This is two years in a row, they've underperformed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Loyola Blakefield loses to CHC and finishes 8th in the Conference with that loaded roster does anyone on Chestnut Ave care? Surprised LB lacrosse alums are so reticent to hold their Program to a higher standard. This is two years in a row, they've underperformed.

Agree. Need more BOTC rants.

That’s clearly the preferred method to express alumni outrage.

But In seriousness they got a new AD. Let’s see what happens.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spalding wins by 4 today. Stm is an overrated dark horse.
You may be right, but an overrated dark horse is an oxymoron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, its ok. Programs go through changes that can take several years to correct. League is more competitive than ever as more boys are playing the sport than a decade ago. They are all looking to play on the same number of teams. Problem is you must have some quality players beyond the ones that see the field. Try developing and playing them before crying the blues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, its ok. Programs go through changes that can take several years to correct. League is more competitive than ever as more boys are playing the sport than a decade ago. They are all looking to play on the same number of teams. Problem is you must have some quality players beyond the ones that see the field. Try developing and playing them before crying the blues.

Please define several years. I don't believe LB has won the championship since 2013: don't believe they've made the finals since then as well. A couple of appearances in the semis in the last ten years. Have they ever finished eighth before? Isn't attracting the right players and developing them both individually and as a team the question/issue? Why is everyone scared to tell the Emperor he's not wearing any clothes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s goes down to Spalding. The wheels are coming off of the Trojan dark horse!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding 8 STM 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s goes down to Spalding. The wheels are coming off of the Trojan dark horse!

What is a Trojan "dark" horse, and how do "wheels" come off a horse?

Good game; close throughout. Discount the open-goal score at the end, and it's a 1-goal win/loss. Spalding's offensive talent edge and StM's (at times) disorganized, overaggressive defense, which left opponents coming from X unguarded and not picked up, seemed keys to game's outcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola does the least with the most.

Could you imagine if MSJ or JC had just half that talent?

If my kid is looking at a hs there’s no way I send my
kid to one of those lax mills.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regular season loss, not worried. See you in two weeks for the real one at our place. From

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spalding wont lose two in row. StM is on the way down. They had their fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Savvy Consignments in SP just got in a huge shipment of 1/4 zips and pop your collar polos
Spalding 8 STM 6

StM is been exposed for their shortcoming. All the better teams know what to do now to exploit their D, Not sure StM wins again against top 5 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cant wait, Love my Quarter zip and Peter Millar wear on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB steroid dad will pop if they lose today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McD does the least with the most over a long span of years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't imagine that the parents of "lax mill" kids have any other consideration, like the quality of education or the ability to play on other varsity sports teams at a relatively high level. Or facilities. Or the alumni network.

But if you insist that your non-elite kid can be a starter at JC and then also play "D1" at North Dakota Tech or whatever, and that's what's most important to your family, you do you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can't imagine that the parents of "lax mill" kids have any other consideration, like the quality of education or the ability to play on other varsity sports teams at a relatively high level. Or facilities. Or the alumni network.

But if you insist that your non-elite kid can be a starter at JC and then also play "D1" at North Dakota Tech or whatever, and that's what's most important to your family, you do you.

North Dakota Tech?

All of these MIAA teams have kids who choose low D1. But pretty sure JC has kids going to Hobart, Villanova and UPenn this year too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LB families are delusional. They literally just referred to their kids as elite kids! IN WHAT?! What makes anything about LB elite? Nice campus…kids are horrible at lacrosse and worse they have a total lack of character; as referenced in the previous post! We will see where half of these kids end up in college. Not one IVY league offers and very few D1 offers for the amount of elite kids on this team. Get a clue…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dark Horse 🥴

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LB families are delusional. They literally just referred to their kids as elite kids! IN WHAT?! What makes anything about LB elite? Nice campus…kids are horrible at lacrosse and worse they have a total lack of character; as referenced in the previous post! We will see where half of these kids end up in college. Not one IVY league offers and very few D1 offers for the amount of elite kids on this team. Get a clue…

Wow. Someone's kid didnt make it on LB Varsity and went to another school. You and the anti Spalding guy should get together and commiserate together .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I can imagine. The answer is they would be 3-4 spots higher in standings. They both have much better coaching & team culture than LB. Both schools suffered several very close losses this year. Just 3-4 players could have turned them into wins. Get off the 50 man roster and go somewhere you can play and be coached into a better player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding 8 STM 6

StM is been exposed for their shortcoming. All the better teams know what to do now to exploit their D, Not sure StM wins again against top 5 team.
Defense giving up 7 goals to extremely offensive talented teams is being "exposed"??? i think the problems for SM is only scoring 4-5 goals their past few games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't MSJ lose to a public school? As did Dematha I think

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding 8 STM 6

Don't think BL scoring 7 or New Cut Hs scoring 8 means that teams are exploiting the Saints D...? Think the Saints are in a shooting slump more than anything else here buddy. 47 shots against BL with 4 goals. and then New cut goalie has a career game with 19 saves. Don't sleep on the Saints. Remember... Defense wins championships, see you after our bye.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding 8 STM 6

Don't think BL scoring 7 or New Cut Hs scoring 8 means that teams are exploiting the Saints D...? Think the Saints are in a shooting slump more than anything else here buddy. 47 shots against BL with 4 goals. and then New cut goalie has a career game with 19 saves. Don't sleep on the Saints. Remember... Defense wins championships, see you after our bye.

New cut..... a little bitter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJC 22 PVI 2

WCAC Finals for the Championship Monday May 9th 7pm Ludwig Field College Park

SJC vs Gonzaga

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loyola is still sending seniors to the Ivy League but they are not lacrosse players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with happened to Severn? Whew….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJC 22 PVI 2

SJC vs Gonzaga

St. John’s is ridiculously good. No one, I repeat NO ONE is as good as them in the country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJC 22 PVI 2

SJC vs Gonzaga

St. John’s is ridiculously good. No one, I repeat NO ONE is as good as them in the country.

Maryland could beat them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks, but not real interested. Maryland forum here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the playoff tiebreaker? Could be 3 schools for last two spots....

Like Reply Quote
Page 206 of 313 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard