BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Girls 2016 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As far as I can tell, in the case of 2016's, mostly window shopping right now.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
topguns win u15 national championship in LarryMiller florida... beat yellowjackets blue in finals, topguns also beat a combined good baltimore team and the defending champions skywalkers.

the summer season has come to end with topguns on top in the biggest venue of the year. Congrats to topguns 2016...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
topguns win u15 national championship in LarryMiller florida... beat yellowjackets blue in finals, topguns also beat a combined good baltimore team and the defending champions skywalkers.

the summer season has come to end with topguns on top in the biggest venue of the year. Congrats to topguns 2016...

Are you really that dense,2016 TG are at best a top 10 team. They have a team full of descent players with no true standouts, makes them a descent team but not very highly recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really that dense,2016 TG are at best a top 10 team. They have a team full of descent players with no true standouts, makes them a descent team but not very highly recruited.

Makes them a true team, I much prefer to watch a good team play real lacrosse than watching a few studs going to goal trying to put a win on their back. The national championships are over, people will take from the results whatever they want, my advice, give it a rest, if the results from this year upset you, wait a year, everyone will have another shot next tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Makes them a true team, I much prefer to watch a good team play real lacrosse than watching a few studs going to goal trying to put a win on their back. The national championships are over, people will take from the results whatever they want, my advice, give it a rest, if the results from this year upset you, wait a year, everyone will have another shot next tournament.

My advice to you is try to get a handle on the difference from an age based tournament ie. U15 and a grade based tournament ie. 2016. Anyone who has watched the 2016 teams this year knows TG 2016 is a descent team who happened to have the best 2015 player be age eligible for the U15 national championship, without her the game is not that close.Your response shows you have no clue, take 1 kid off your U15 team and your TG team had no chance to make it to the finals.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

My advice to you is try to get a handle on the difference from an age based tournament ie. U15 and a grade based tournament ie. 2016. Anyone who has watched the 2016 teams this year knows TG 2016 is a descent team who happened to have the best 2015 player be age eligible for the U15 national championship, without her the game is not that close.Your response shows you have no clue, take 1 kid off your U15 team and your TG team had no chance to make it to the finals.

The horse is dead already, stop beating it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the excuses keep rolling in! WWWAAAAA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

The horse is dead already, stop beating it.

which horse, the one where dense people cannot see the difference between a 2016 based team compared to a U15 based team or the one that talks about the fact that the 2016 TG team is mediocre at best.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

which horse, the one where dense people cannot see the difference between a 2016 based team compared to a U15 based team or the one that talks about the fact that the 2016 TG team is mediocre at best.

The one that you rode when you wanted us all to join you in agreeing that YJ is a better team. That horse. It's dead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The one that you rode when you wanted us all to join you in agreeing that YJ is a better team. That horse. It's dead.

Again not sure which horse you are talking about, the U15 horse
or the 2016 horse.As far as the 2016 horse there is no question YJ is far better, your TG team could not even win their own tournament.The U15 horse I will say TG as they won the only U15 tournament I am aware of.I find it interesting that you feel you speak for the entire forum "wanted us all to join", get over yourself.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns unlike Yellow Jackets does not set up their own tournaments so they can win. Years past we have played age up Yellow Jacket teams while not playing on age teams, how is that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

or the 2016 horse.As far as the 2016 horse there is no question YJ is far better, your TG team could not even win their own tournament.The U15 horse I will say TG as they won the only U15 tournament I am aware of.I find it interesting that you feel you speak for the entire forum "wanted us all to join", get over yourself.

Powder, you must remember that this person has the ultimate say in who the best lacrosse players and teams are. Blanket statements are so compelling. TG couldn't win their own tournament, therefore they are not the best. However, YJ lost U15 therefore they are the best. So let it be written, so let it be done. The logic will not make sense to most, but the last poster will agree.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Powder, you must remember that this person has the ultimate say in who the best lacrosse players and teams are. Blanket statements are so compelling. TG couldn't win their own tournament, therefore they are not the best. However, YJ lost U15 therefore they are the best. So let it be written, so let it be done. The logic will not make sense to most, but the last poster will agree.

Do you really have this much difficulty understanding that U15 and 2016 teams are two totally different things.I will help you out so you can better understand. TG 2016 has lost the only two times they have played YJ 2016 this year, they have lost to Suffolk County Girls this year while YJ 2016 beat them easily,2016 TG has lost to skywalkers, Heros, and others that YJ 2016 has not, those are the reasons YJ 2016 should be considered the better 2016 team.TG U15 team won the only 2015 tournament of the year and should be considered the better 2015 team.I get that no one cares and its beating a dead horse blah blah but the concept which many of your TG brethren cannot seem to grasp is really not that difficult.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top Guns unlike Yellow Jackets does not set up their own tournaments so they can win. Years past we have played age up Yellow Jacket teams while not playing on age teams, how is that?

Unfortunately your statement is uninformed at best. First Yellow Jacket tournament is not championship format so no one actually wins it.Years past you did not always play age up as I can assure you 2016TG black played 2016 YJ gold, most YJ top teams play up in age for this tournament.Let me know which of your TG teams were forced to play age up because as we have seen when playing on Long Island most TG affiliated teams play age down ie see green machine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just like the mets, wait till next year ...... you lost own up to it and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok this is what we have now, mediocre at best topguns team wins u15 national championships over YJ. do we all agree. ok let it rest.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by sectionxi

Do you really have this much difficulty understanding that U15 and 2016 teams are two totally different things.I will help you out so you can better understand. TG 2016 has lost the only two times they have played YJ 2016 this year, they have lost to Suffolk County Girls this year while YJ 2016 beat them easily,2016 TG has lost to skywalkers, Heros, and others that YJ 2016 has not, those are the reasons YJ 2016 should be considered the better 2016 team.TG U15 team won the only 2015 tournament of the year and should be considered the better 2015 team.I get that no one cares and its beating a dead horse blah blah but the concept which many of your TG brethren cannot seem to grasp is really not that difficult.

Okay so by your logic, TG2015 beat Skywalkers 2015 last year, who then beat YJ2015, so TG2015 > YJ2015. Right?

Yes, we all understand the differences between U15 and 2016. No one is disputing that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay so by your logic, TG2015 beat Skywalkers 2015 last year, who then beat YJ2015, so TG2015 > YJ2015. Right?

Yes, we all understand the differences between U15 and 2016. No one is disputing that.

So the Fact that the only times YJ 2016 have played TG 2016 , YJ have won each time including 2x this year therefore I would say YJ 2016 is the better team.How is that logic for you Spock .Seriously your 2016 TG team is mediocre and if you believe they win without those 2015 additions down in Florida you are clueless.Congrats to those 2015 players as they are some of the best players around and were able to put their team on their backs and win the Florida tournament in spite of little support around them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the Fact that the only times YJ 2016 have played TG 2016 , YJ have won each time including 2x this year therefore I would say YJ 2016 is the better team.How is that logic for you Spock .Seriously your 2016 TG team is mediocre and if you believe they win without those 2015 additions down in Florida you are clueless.Congrats to those 2015 players as they are some of the best players around and were able to put their team on their backs and win the Florida tournament in spite of little support around them.

This is the problem with all to many in the YJ club, they cant lose gracefully. They cant win gracefully either. Always have to put some spin on it to justify any loss to any other club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One last comment.... topguns win u15 national championship over yellowjackets blue.. nothing else matters..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers had 2015 players on team so did m&d so did topguns and all the other 30 something teams from all over the country. Why not yellowjackets? Stop crying yellowjacket parents. Its over already. Maybe next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One last comment.... topguns win u15 national championship over yellowjackets blue.. nothing else matters..

I am pretty sure the ones arguing about this did not have a daughter or relative playing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers had 2015 players on team so did m&d so did topguns and all the other 30 something teams from all over the country. Why not yellowjackets? Stop crying yellowjacket parents. Its over already. Maybe next year?

I don't think anyone is crying. Just trying to get you to correctly state tg u15 is best not tg16

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone is crying. Just trying to get you to correctly state tg u15 is best not tg16

You sound like a child. Let me guess, growing up, your dad could beat up everyone elses dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was a 2015 girl on the YJ team, played defense..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There was a 2015 girl on the YJ team, played defense..

They had a 2015 player and couldn't win????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 topgun team is the best... get over it 2016 team with 4 players with with sept oct birthday s from 2015 team. Yj u were the best 2 years ago.. now topguns is the best.. its not the end of
the world. U still have the jets tonight./

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2016 topgun team is the best... get over it 2016 team with 4 players with with sept oct birthday s from 2015 team. Yj u were the best 2 years ago.. now topguns is the best.. its not the end of

That explains why no colleges are looking at them in that they are too good, I think its the same thing that happened at the team USA tryouts .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That explains why no colleges are looking at them in that they are too good, I think its the same thing that happened at the team USA tryouts .

I need to come meet you. My daughter wants to play college LAX, and since you know every coach and where they are at all times, you could be a great help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I need to come meet you. My daughter wants to play college LAX, and since you know every coach and where they are at all times, you could be a great help.

Actually do not know where they are at all times just know where they are not and that would be watching your daughter, feel free and have a conversation with some of them. Ask them which 2016 teams they feel have the most talented kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually do not know where they are at all times just know where they are not and that would be watching your daughter, feel free and have a conversation with some of them. Ask them which 2016 teams they feel have the most talented kids.

I was just asking for your help and you get so defensive,and then you attack my daaughter. My daughter will be fine though, she is a straight A student at one of teh top high schools on LI. She will go to any college she wants. I am going to take this time not to put down your daughter, but rather say Good Luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW what a B@#%H

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats a no brainer topguns 2016

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most coaches watch or scout players not teams. These players initially are scouted because of contact from either a coach or a student athlete and with approximately 3000 spots to be filled in all 3 divisions I doubt they are only scouting a few teams. Good luck to all and do the leg work it will payoff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most coaches watch or scout players not teams. These players initially are scouted because of contact from either a coach or a student athlete and with approximately 3000 spots to be filled in all 3 divisions I doubt they are only scouting a few teams. Good luck to all and do the leg work it will payoff
Don't be silly. Don't you know all college coaches Scout every Yellow Jacket player first. and only after every Yellow jacket is committed do they even bother with the rest of the country

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you have not spoken to any college coaches , many feel your 2016 team is weak and not a lot of D1 talent.Feel the 2015 TG team is much deeper with a lot more D1 talent. Just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you have not spoken to any college coaches , many feel your 2016 team is weak and not a lot of D1 talent.Feel the 2015 TG team is much deeper with a lot more D1 talent. Just saying.

That logic doesnt work well for YJ 2016, if a bunch of kids who cant make D1 roster beat them, that makes them what? D3 candidates? Just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must be a very important person, if college coaches are speaking to you re: all TG 2016 players. Did they go indepth and explain what they like and don't like about each player. I just think it's weird that all the college coaches you speak to are fixed on TG 2016, you do realize there are other clubs out there that are probably worse than TG 2016, and I can't beleive the college coaches aren't talking about them. Do you realize how stupid you sound when you make comments like that. If you are just trying to stir the pot, that's one thing. If you really beleive what you are saying, I feel bad for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That logic doesnt work well for YJ 2016, if a bunch of kids who cant make D1 roster beat them, that makes them what? D3 candidates? Just saying.

Take your time reading this so you can possibly understand, TG2016 has never beaten YJ 2016. The Florida game was essentially won by a few very talented 2015 players who are D1 level kids. Some of your best 2016 kids did not even step onto the field in that game so what does that say about your TG 2016 talent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take your time reading this so you can possibly understand, TG2016 has never beaten YJ 2016. The Florida game was essentially won by a few very talented 2015 players who are D1 level kids. Some of your best 2016 kids did not even step onto the field in that game so what does that say about your TG 2016 talent?

Showing your ignorance again. I will say this slowly..... This Florida Tournament was not a 2016 or 2015 tournament, it was a U15 Tournament. So I guess age wise, the U15 TG girls are better than the U15 YJ girls. Sorry that you have to stack your 2016 YJ team with all older girls to win, but I guess if it's win at all cost, that's what you have to do.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard