BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 124 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 123 124
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good game between RPCS and McD. Not sure if McD was off but RPCS kept it close, losing by 2, after being ahead by 2 towards the end of the game,

I thought the refs had some say in it?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Good game between RPCS and McD. Not sure if McD was off but RPCS kept it close, losing by 2, after being ahead by 2 towards the end of the game

I thought the refs had some say in it?

It looked even to me. They made good and bad calls for each. Did not seem one sided….TC gets upset at all games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question is GCS undefeated?
No, but according to GCS is was the reffing that caused the loss…

Let’s see 7 cards and always home cooking at Spalding. It won’t happen at GCS! Book it !

Definitely "Spalding Refs" were used... that game was so blatantly anti-GCS. IAAM needs to get more impartial refs in AA County !

GCS dads thought you moved on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taking a peek at the upcoming MD state playoffs. 2A west region 1, Man Valley, Century and Glenelg only 1 will advance. Tough bracket.

Glenelg could beat most if not all of the private school teams. But can they beat Century?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taking a peek at the upcoming MD state playoffs. 2A west region 1, Man Valley, Century and Glenelg only 1 will advance. Tough bracket.

Glenelg by 3 this year over Century.
MV can’t hang with those 2.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the rule on goalie pads in the IAAM?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the rule on goalie pads in the IAAM?
Evidently you need thigh pads, not shin guards, I guess this is in reference to Spalding BM game?

Now that goalies aren’t wearing sweatpants with warm weather, refs cracking down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg High is the second best team in the state (public/private). TC knows this so she did not even look to reschedule their game. Didn't want to have 3 regular season loses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg High is the second best team in the state (public/private). TC knows this so she did not even look to reschedule their game. Didn't want to have 3 regular season loses.
3rd best behind GCS and SPSG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true at all. No time to fit the game in. Playoffs start Tuesday and they had to reschedule their last conference game for Monday because of a death of a student.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glenelg has to avenge the loss to Century. Then maybe people will believe what you believe. Can't beat Century means this season is disappointment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's a new topic - Mercy wins big within the B Conference, but when they played teams in the A (JC, RP & MDS) they were beaten. Where is their happy medium? Do you stay in B and destroy teams that aren't competitive, or do you move to A and get destroyed?
Plenty of teams in the bottom half of the A division to be competitive with.

Bottom 4 should move down and give B conference 9 competitive teams.

Gerstell is bad and getting worse.
John Carroll awful
Rpcs not getting talent in
Mds same.

B would be a better fit for all. Mercy should stay in B or they’d be winless and lose players too.

Mercy lost to JC, they have 3 players who can play at A level.

Also have some girls w major attitude issues and fans that don’t realize they are a B team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, no chance to reschedule bc of make up game with bm (due to the loss of the mcd student) and the start of playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably true…..Is she staying at McD?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's see. Had to reschedule a league game on Monday and playoffs start on Wednesday. When exactly could the game been played? Also the seniors are out of school on the 10th and many are leaving for their senior trip. So yes tc was avoiding glenelg.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh come on. They beat the 7th beat IAAM team by 1. Doesn’t make them 2nd best team in state. They were supposed to be really good last year and underperformed. Sounds like coach AP trying to bait mcdonogh. I guess them starting the gauntlet of IAAM playoffs isn’t important.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3rd best behind GCS and SPSG.

Easy there Alex!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All mcdonogh games across all sports were cancelled on that Monday including glenelg high school. Practices were cancelled. staff and students were devastated by the suicide. There was no time to reschedule the out of conference game. It wasn’t an issue of Mcd being afraid to play Glenelg high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All mcdonogh games across all sports were cancelled on that Monday including glenelg high school. Practices were cancelled. staff and students were devastated by the suicide. There was no time to reschedule the out of conference game. It wasn’t an issue of Mcd being afraid to play Glenelg high school.
hopefully the person who posted that Mcd was afraid of GHS is now aware there are more important things in life that a lax game. Mental health issues are at a all time high in teenagers now and post like that only add to it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are way off base here. I know there is a lot of back and forth in this forum that is humorous and not always serious but you need to get some facts first before putting a statement like that out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think GHS gave GCS all they could handle in a preseason game. I think they are in the conversation. So I would say Glenelg being the second best team in high school is not "way off base." A win over McD would of added to their resume. Alas they will need to get ready for a tough Century team in the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the outcome of McD vs Bryn Mawr today?
Can't find score online

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD ripped Bryn Mawr 17-7. Was 8-0 after 10 minutes and 12-4 at the half.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the outcome of McD vs Bryn Mawr today?
Can't find score online
17-7. McD with the win according to their Twitter feed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bryn Mawr lost 7-17

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think GHS gave GCS all they could handle in a preseason game. I think they are in the conversation. So I would say Glenelg being the second best team in high school is not "way off base." A win over McD would of added to their resume. Alas they will need to get ready for a tough Century team in the playoffs.

Glenelg HS is ranked because they blow away County public schools, most who can barely form teams from a couple of club girls. If the dads want to boast about their national ranking and how great they are, they need to play better schools to prove they are legitimate. They don’t do that. Come back and talk about how great they are once they have more respectable wins. A one goal win over NDP is all they have right now. Good luck against Century.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was getting at why McD (not TC) didn't reschedule the game... are you even reading the other posts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you schedule teams that won't play you? From what I heard, both SPSG & McD cancelled on GHS this year, not vice versa.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you schedule teams that won't play you? From what I heard, both SPSG & McD cancelled on GHS this year, not vice versa.

Go to private school…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The SPSG game was a scrimmage. It was pouring down rain that day so the coaches mutually decided not to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry that Mcd had to cancel due to a student dying and making up a league game was more important than playing GHS so they can try to climb up in the rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a new #1 team in the Country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do... no need to take it so personally, its an honest and valid question.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Glenelg Country #1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats! New season starts tomorrow good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to GCS. This should be their year. I don’t see this program built to last. Very few Sophs and freshman. Old coach loaded up this team but don’t see it continuing. Not to say they aren’t the top team this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to GCS. This should be their year. I don’t see this program built to last. Very few Sophs and freshman. Old coach loaded up this team but don’t see it continuing. Not to say they aren’t the top team this year.
2025 and 2026 parents seemed to panic and look elsewhere when BR left. It’s pretty ironic that the team is doing better without him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 and 2026 parents seemed to panic and look elsewhere when BR left. It’s pretty ironic that the team is doing better without him.

Well, look at how many 2025s are on the roster (varsity and jv)...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, look at how many 2025s are on the roster (varsity and jv)...

Hearing that GCS will like be getting some transfers this summer. Parents/kids have been at the school over the past couple of weeks. 3 - 25's and q 26 looking to come.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone explain what was the infraction that caused Bryn Mawr to play without a goalie for 13 minutes? wasnt there another goalie dressed?

USA MAGAZINE "Bryn Mawr (Md.) also shook up the rankings with a wild win over previous No. 4 Archbishop Spalding (Md.). The Mawrtians played the final 13 minutes of the game without a goalie due to an equipment infraction"

Like Reply Quote
Page 72 of 124 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 123 124
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard