BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 112 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curious how parody makes it watered down? I would think the parody among the middle of the pack teams is a good thing. Dropping the lower third of the A level would create more challenging games for all teams.

Side rant…wishing the NGLL Mid-Atlantic would just wipe out the racket that are summer showcase tourneys…let the girls play a 25-30 NGLL game schedule (use those weeknights - most fields have lights). Then knock down the Summer to one or two high powered events. (4) 22 minute running clock games in 105 degrees on a poorly lined field with referees that just watched a YouTube video on girls lax is brutal.

Strangely enough, I actually agree with this. But you know why that wouldn't happen.......$$$$$$

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious how parody makes it watered down? I would think the parody among the middle of the pack teams is a good thing. Dropping the lower third of the A level would create more challenging games for all teams.

Side rant…wishing the NGLL Mid-Atlantic would just wipe out the racket that are summer showcase tourneys…let the girls play a 25-30 NGLL game schedule (use those weeknights - most fields have lights). Then knock down the Summer to one or two high powered events. (4) 22 minute running clock games in 105 degrees on a poorly lined field with referees that just watched a YouTube video on girls lax is brutal.

Mid tier A teams should have the gaps that are being displayed every weekend , only a few complete teams imo

Love the extended ngll schedule idea and 100% agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear your point, but that isn't practical for a few reasons.

1) Most of the big events are tied to college recruiting and need to be scheduled in college recruiting windows which is June/early July
2) This doesn't work for the top teams who need to play out of state teams to get competition at their level
3) I'm not convinced the MD NGLL refs are any better than ones in NJ and PA summer tournaments

Will be interesting to see what happens next year with potentially a competitor league to NGLL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Refs are much better in the NGLL than in the middle of PA or NJ in summer, with a few exceptions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mid tier A teams should have the gaps that are being displayed every weekend , only a few complete teams imo

Love the extended ngll schedule idea and 100% agree

This works for middle tier teams, but not for the top teams. Giving top teams more blowouts isn't going to help. reality is that most teams need more practices, not games.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious to get an honest opinion from the group here.

Went to watch my niece play an NGLL game yesterday. Watched a 28 game of Coppermine vs. Crush. Totally blown away by the level of competition, Lax IQ. With the exception of M&D (and maybe not even then), these teams were well beyond anything that the top 27 teams played last year. And keep in mind, neither of these teams is likely to win 28 NGLL.

So I guess my question is, is 2027 a down year for MD in girls lacrosse? Not saying we don't have great players which we do, but yesterday watching a game between probably the 4th and 5th best 28 teams showed just how much deeper the 28 class is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear your point, but that isn't practical for a few reasons.

1) Most of the big events are tied to college recruiting and need to be scheduled in college recruiting windows which is June/early July
2) This doesn't work for the top teams who need to play out of state teams to get competition at their level
3) I'm not convinced the MD NGLL refs are any better than ones in NJ and PA summer tournaments

Will be interesting to see what happens next year with potentially a competitor league to NGLL

Number 3 is spot on. The NGLL refs this year have been horrendous. Most don't know the rules and alot of them clearly didn't even watch the YouTube video on what a ref is. They are dis interested, don't take control of the games and are allowing some bad play. The refs in NGLL aren't any better than umber tourney refs.

As for the competitor league to NGLL, this has been talked about for years now and nothing happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Went to watch my niece play an NGLL game yesterday. Watched a 28 game of Coppermine vs. Crush. Totally blown away by the level of competition, Lax IQ. With the exception of M&D (and maybe not even then), these teams were well beyond anything that the top 27 teams played last year. And keep in mind, neither of these teams is likely to win 28 NGLL.

So I guess my question is, is 2027 a down year for MD in girls lacrosse? Not saying we don't have great players which we do, but yesterday watching a game between probably the 4th and 5th best 28 teams showed just how much deeper the 28 class is.

Debatable. But that really is only for the mid level teams. M&D, Hero's, BLC...teams like that were already stacked last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’d love to know what you mean specifically by “lax IQ”, I watch a lot of 26, 27 and 28 games and my big takeaway is the TOs are much less in older ages.

There’s 4-5 teams at 28, including both above you cite, that can beat anyone. With 27, it’s the big three BLC Heros M&D.

4-8 at 2027 much better than 5-8 at 2028 level, imo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You were watching two really well coached teams. So much of it comes down to each individual coach.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coppermine 28 Black is one of best in the 28’s. Only one NGLL loss in 3 seasons. I wouldn’t say the 27’s is a down year at all. There are some really talented girls in the 27’s and overall some really good teams. IMHO the 27’s are deeper than 28’s.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
You were watching two really well coached teams. So much of it comes down to each individual coach.

This is 100% right.

The "athletic talent" is not really any better at a certain age, it is the coaching.

The crush / coppermine coaching at 28 is great and they had those girls for a few years.

I saw this with my middle daughter's team, they were god awful in middle school, got a new coach, added some players and now top 25 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those 2 teams are very solid teams and 2 of the top 5 at the 28 level (my DD is a 28). Coppermine 28 is arguably the best team at the 28 level and well coached and Crush is a solid team and well coached as well. There is a "depth" level difference between the top 5 teams at the 28 level versus the next 5-7 teams at the 28 level. The 2nd tier of A teams at the 28 level lack a complete roster and have some great talent but don't have the supporting cast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isnt there a 2028 thread available?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good chance they shut the 28 board down once the parents start the whining again. Therefore, start a 28 conversation on the 27 board to avoid the inevitable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please leave 28 discussion off our board. This 27 board is relatively respectful, and we don’t need things taking a turn with the 28s that have already been shut down once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the Live Love Lax Divisions? On the 28 Board someone said they are out but not scheduling. I couldn’t find it and was curious which teams are going to be there and who might be playing who.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The point was to compare overall talent in 27 vs. 28 classes. I tend to agree I think 28 class is deeper in all positions except goal where I think the 27 class is stacked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good chance they shut the 28 board down once the parents start the whining again. Therefore, start a 28 conversation on the 27 board to avoid the inevitable.

It's way more exciting to read which of the same 3 teams is best here, popcorn ready!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the Live Love Lax Divisions? On the 28 Board someone said they are out but not scheduling. I couldn’t find it and was curious which teams are going to be there and who might be playing who.

Here you go--- teams groups with latest US Club lax rankings. Top group is very strong. Very little difference between groups 2-5-- all have a few top 20 teams and a team or 2 outside the top 50.

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
MC Elite Midnight 115 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
YJ Mid atlantic 93 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
LI Jesters Black 32 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Phantastix White 78 Empower
Steps Elite White 15 empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Philly Blast 27a 18 Equality
Steps Elite Blue 25 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
Top Guns Black 21 Equality
All American Aim 27 49 Honest
Coppermine Black 38 Honest
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
LI Legacy Blue 67 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Phantastix Purple 42 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The point was to compare overall talent in 27 vs. 28 classes. I tend to agree I think 28 class is deeper in all positions except goal where I think the 27 class is stacked.

I agree but then look at 26 in goal and how stacked it is, maybe it’s just yearly progression at that position.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree but then look at 26 in goal and how stacked it is, maybe it’s just yearly progression at that position.

Don't start talking about 26 goalies on this thread or it'll get shut down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get your point but things are about to take a left turn as 28 Coppermine parents are already starting to use this thread to tell the world how great there 28 team is. You want to have a discussion about how the 28s are better than the 27s take it over to the 28 thread. They would be more than happy to have that conversation. Keep the drama off this thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here you go--- teams groups with latest US Club lax rankings. Top group is very strong. Very little difference between groups 2-5-- all have a few top 20 teams and a team or 2 outside the top 50.

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

Can you post the 28s?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

BLC going to absolutely roll that group. No idea why Crush is playing in a group that strong -- a couple of those games could get ugly.

Kinda surprised the top group is so loaded. Reason being is that you generally won't play a team in LLL and Lax 4 For the Cure. Meaning M&D, Heros, YJ and Pride could all be in separate L4TC groups

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

Can you post the 28s?

Top groups already on that thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please take ALL of your 28 conversation or comparisons over to the 28 chat, we are only interested in 27s on this chat. PLEASE
No One wants to take about 28s in this group ......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like BLC and NEMS should be switched. No idea what NEMS is doing in that group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like BLC and NEMS should be switched. No idea what NEMS is doing in that group.

I'm sure it will change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure it will change.

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

BLC going to absolutely roll that group. No idea why Crush is playing in a group that strong -- a couple of those games could get ugly.

Kinda surprised the top group is so loaded. Reason being is that you generally won't play a team in LLL and Lax 4 For the Cure. Meaning M&D, Heros, YJ and Pride could all be in separate L4TC groups

That whole group is weak. Hero's White rolls through that bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure it will change.

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

They are the third best team in that group at best.

Steps beat them last summer when Heros had more talent
Top Guns beat Steps at LLL this fall.
Never seen Philly Blast play, but they just beat HHH in NGLL so they will be good opposition as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure it will change.

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

Never seen Philly Blast play, but they just beat HHH in NGLL so they will be good opposition as well.

. Although to be fair, the bracket isn't exactly filled with tough competition.

The goal is for evenly matched teams to compete against each other. That looks like it was accomplished.

And no, Philly Blast and HHH are not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure it will change.

Club Ranking Group

Big 4 HHH 29 Courage
CC Lax 62 Courage
M&D Red 81 Courage
YJ Gaghan 27 Courage
CavLax Elite 18 Empower
Check-Hers 73 Empower
Libert Black 34 Empower
Crush 65 Equality
Hero's White 14 Equality
Team One 59 Equality
FLG 8 Honest
Limitless 16 Honest
TLC Red 76 Honest
YJ South 68 Honest
BLC Blue 9 Respect
MD United 27 17 Respect
Prime Time 6 respect
SW Blue 37 Respect
Hero's Green 4 Trust
Integrity Green 19 Trust
M&D Black 1 Trust
NEMS 11 Trust
Pride red 9 Trust
YJ Graz 4 Trust

. Although to be fair, the bracket isn't exactly filled with tough competition.

The goal is for evenly matched teams to compete against each other. That looks like it was accomplished.

And no, Philly Blast and HHH are not good.

HHH Philly is a decent team, HHH National (when they bring in some ringers from across the country) is a very good team. Not sure which team this is.

Is it an A+ MD team? No. But then again, neither is Hero's White. My only point is that saying Hero's White is going to roll this group is absurd when they don't have a true A level win this year and have lost or tied to multiple B level out of state teams. (Team 180, Jesters). Their best win of the year is probably beating Monster by 2. (who by the way lost to HHH by 3)

MD folks needs to understand that lax in the rest of the country is getting better. And outside of Heros, M&D, BLC, Pride and MDU, no other maryland team should be assumed that they will roll A-/B+ teams from out of state. Is Hero's White goes 4-0 against this group, it is really an indictment for the rest of the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 6 2027

Coppermine 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
Coppermine -5
Skywalkers lost to NEMS and Coppermine beat NEMS so this should be easy. Well, Coppermine, its a very hard team to figure out. I think Coppermine continues on their streak of double-digit goals.

Pride 27 vs CCLax 27
Pride -7
CCLax got their first win, and their last of NGLL. Pride controls their own dynasty and likely needs to win out to make playoffs. This one could get ugly.

M&D Black 27 vs NEMS 27
M&D -8
M&D took one on the chin and lots of talk about a weak schedule cost them against a great BLC team. I'm not sure but I expect NEMS to get rolled here. NEMS will moonwalk into the playoffs without having beaten a team with a winning record.

Integrity 27 vs Cavalier 27
Integrity -6
Integrity is playing their best lax and Cavs are many players from competing in A. This one will be over early.

BLC Blue 27 vs MD United 27
BLC -4
BLC coming off a huge win, which essentially solidifies the #2 seed. MDU hasn't played in a few weeks and will need to get the offense going against BLC who has only allowed one team to score more than 6 (Hero's Green).

TLC Red 27 vs Hero's White 27
Hero's White -5
TLC will go winless this season, while Hero's has a small chance for playoffs, if it happens, it starts here.

LBC 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green -4
We all remember LBC beat Hero's in the fall, Hero's remembers. I think Hero's comes out with a major chip on their shoulder. This is the first of three tough games for LBC, who controls their own destiny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 6 2027

Coppermine -5
Skywalkers lost to NEMS and Coppermine beat NEMS so this should be easy. Well, Coppermine, its a very hard team to figure out. I think Coppermine continues on their streak of double-digit goals.

Pride 27 vs CCLax 27
Pride -7
CCLax got their first win, and their last of NGLL. Pride controls their own dynasty and likely needs to win out to make playoffs. This one could get ugly.

M&D Black 27 vs NEMS 27
M&D -8
M&D took one on the chin and lots of talk about a weak schedule cost them against a great BLC team. I'm not sure but I expect NEMS to get rolled here. NEMS will moonwalk into the playoffs without having beaten a team with a winning record.

Integrity -6
Integrity is playing their best lax and Cavs are many players from competing in A. This one will be over early.

BLC -4
BLC coming off a huge win, which essentially solidifies the #2 seed. MDU hasn't played in a few weeks and will need to get the offense going against BLC who has only allowed one team to score more than 6 (Hero's Green).

Hero's White -5
TLC will go winless this season, while Hero's has a small chance for playoffs, if it happens, it starts here.

Hero's Green -4
We all remember LBC beat Hero's in the fall, Hero's remembers. I think Hero's comes out with a major chip on their shoulder. This is the first of three tough games for LBC, who controls their own destiny.

Look like pretty solid picks as always each week. I like Coppermine since a win should lock up a Playoff Spot for them and heard they are playing much better. I think M&D will also take out last weeks frustration on a NEMS team that has under performed this Season. Also like Hero’s for a little revenge against LBC too. Wondering about BLC having a let down game (not saying they aren’t a Too 3 team) after last weeks huge victory plus MDU is in a must win situation. Exciting three weeks left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL Week 6 2027

Coppermine -5

Pride 27 vs CCLax 27
Pride -7

M&D Black 27 vs NEMS 27
M&D -8

Integrity -6

BLC -4

Hero's White -5

Hero's Green -4

Look like pretty solid picks as always each week. I like Coppermine since a win should lock up a Playoff Spot for them and heard they are playing much better. I think M&D will also take out last weeks frustration on a NEMS team that has under performed this Season. Also like Hero’s for a little revenge against LBC too. Wondering about BLC having a let down game (not saying they aren’t a Too 3 team) after last weeks huge victory plus MDU is in a must win situation. Exciting three weeks left.

I believe BLC beat M&D in NGLL last year and M&D went on a long run of wins that lasted the rest of the year. Give me M&D...but not by 8

Hero's will win 11-6

BLC 8-5 over MDU

good luck to everyone

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLC is top team in NGLL if you follow this logic…

BLC beat M&D

Pride beat BLC in fall

Integrity beat Pride this spring

TLC beat integrity in fall

Sometimes things don’t add up but I will say lots of good teams and players in 2027 class, looking forward to summer so we can beat up on some non MD teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC beat M&D

Pride beat BLC in fall

Sometimes things don’t add up but I will say lots of good teams and players in 2027 class, looking forward to summer so we can beat up on some non MD teams

TLC lost to integrity by 8 or 9 in the fall.

But you could say

BLC beat M&D
Pride beat BLC in fall
Integrity beat Pride this sprin
Renegades beat Integrity in Fall
Rebels beat Renegades in Fall
Stars beat Rebels in Fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give me Pride -7 and a sneaky MDU +4. BLC is due for a let down as they’ve been patting themselves on their backs all week. MDU is pretty good too. Looking at scores, CCLAX should get dropped quickly in this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC beat M&D

Pride beat BLC in fall

TLC lost to integrity by 8 or 9 in the fall.

But you could say

BLC beat M&D
Pride beat BLC in fall
Integrity beat Pride this sprin
Renegades beat Integrity in Fall
Rebels beat Renegades in Fall
Stars beat Rebels in Fall
You are right I got my TLC renegades teams mixed up, even better!

Page 40 of 112 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard