BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 37 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the rebels comments just make 0 sense at this point...

91 machine and rage
express
S2S
legacy
igoo glaciers edge and kodiak rush
are all better than the 27 rebels A team.

come back when you beat someone other than mooselax, rush, turtles, a town team, or a 27/28 combo team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
the rebels comments just make 0 sense at this point...

91 machine and rage
express
S2S
legacy
igoo glaciers edge and kodiak rush
are all better than the 27 rebels A team.

come back when you beat someone other than mooselax, rush, turtles, a town team, or a 27/28 combo team

Glacier Edge is much better than Kodiak Rush by a large margin.
Mooselax/Outlaws should join with Turtles
RUSH should join with Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let's recap ...team 91 has infiltrated the world series , this forums admin, and throws teams out of the NLF tournaments? What a sad, trashy organization.

The "Spullina" family owns this forum.

My little pony and the revenge tour . Revenge for anyone who says anything against 91, you talk we throw you out of the NLF tournament, you keep going and we don't allow your comments here ....works series , yup we will have our way with the brackets there too . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let's recap ...team 91 has infiltrated the world series , this forums admin, and throws teams out of the NLF tournaments? What a sad, trashy organization.

The "Spullina" family owns this forum.

My little pony and the revenge tour . Revenge for anyone who says anything against 91, you talk we throw you out of the NLF tournament, you keep going and we don't allow your comments here ....works series , yup we will have our way with the brackets there too . Sad

Seems like they are very powerful to me. Not sad at all.
And you are perpetuating the myth!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admin .....don't become sad and pathetic like your employer (team 91l . Allow all comments or find something else to do . It's amazing that this forum has become biased too . I think we see enough of that already in the media can't we have a fair forum ? Sad and ridiculous

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You got blown out! How are you the team to beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2way is trash. 3rd in their region and t91 machine is clearly beatable. Should be fun summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2way is trash. 3rd in their region and t91 machine is clearly beatable. Should be fun summer.

agree on 2way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Clearly" I think they've lost maybe 3 games in 4-5 years. Good luck with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Clearly" I think they've lost maybe 3 games in 4-5 years. Good luck with that.

Only 3 games because they finally played some really teams no protection from sitting in " my lollipop tournaments" and blowing bad teams out 18-0. Good luck with the my little pony revenge tour

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T91 machine is great. But Kings, Express and Eclipse are ELITE. BBL and the Texans are close but they also rely on kids playing down to compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does express big time, your comment is irrelevant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last I checked the world series checks birth certificates and express smoked 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does express big time, your comment is irrelevant.

Last time I checked ....the world series is an on age , birth certificate verified event and express beat down 91 badly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Admin, what's the problem ? We can't reply to the express comment ? Why isn't the post going up ?

I'll say it again ...the world series is an on age , birth certificate verified event . And express handed 91 a good beat down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll say it again. the WSYL is a defunct entity that closed its doors because of lawsuits held against their liabilities. This new event that you all seem to think is legitimate is also a sham. The only thing holding this event together is the fact that money is to be made off of people willing to spend recklessly. Inflation is at 8.5% which means that the mark up for this great sporting extravaganza is in the neighborhood of 40%+. Think about that as you hemorrhage money to travel to play the same competition you would most likely see in your region. Lacrosse will always be a hobby. Cricket gets more airtime on ESPN and every major college is looking to drop it. Truth. Lacrosse is a net negative except for folks like yourselves on this thread that think that it matters. Game on I say. Keep the gravy train flowing and the dreams high. They go nowhere fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll say it again. the WSYL is a defunct entity that closed its doors because of lawsuits held against their liabilities. This new event that you all seem to think is legitimate is also a sham. The only thing holding this event together is the fact that money is to be made off of people willing to spend recklessly. Inflation is at 8.5% which means that the mark up for this great sporting extravaganza is in the neighborhood of 40%+. Think about that as you hemorrhage money to travel to play the same competition you would most likely see in your region. Lacrosse will always be a hobby. Cricket gets more airtime on ESPN and every major college is looking to drop it. Truth. Lacrosse is a net negative except for folks like yourselves on this thread that think that it matters. Game on I say. Keep the gravy train flowing and the dreams high. They go nowhere fast.

Wow, aren’t you a ray of sunshine! Do you want to weigh in on the existence of the Easter Bunny?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has been true forever.

We know it’s a hobby. And it’s one that us and our kids love.

People aren’t just doing this with visions of college scholarships or careers.Lots of us enjoy coaching for the friendships and competition and believe it or not, the kids play to have fun and compete with friends too.

Shocker!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for your point of view.

Many families are looking forward to traveling to DC, explore the area and watch their son play competitive lacrosse with on age kids from around the country. Sham? Reckless? I don’t believe so. Experience and cost was provided and considered before we signed up.

The fact is that most believe lacrosse IS a hobby as well as an opportunity build great relationships, have great experiences, teach life values, etc.

Thank you again for your concern as to how many of us will invest our time and money. Please share with us your expenses so that we may illuminate for you shams and reckless choices you’re making.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry your son's team didn't qualify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If lacrosse is such a dead end, what on earth are you doing trolling a lacrosse message board??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express had all legit age eligible kids. The reason for them seeming different is because most of the kids played for 2026 but are 2027s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sorry your son's team didn't qualify

Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for your point of view.

Many families are looking forward to traveling to DC, explore the area and watch their son play competitive lacrosse with on age kids from around the country. Sham? Reckless? I don’t believe so. Experience and cost was provided and considered before we signed up.

The fact is that most believe lacrosse IS a hobby as well as an opportunity build great relationships, have great experiences, teach life values, etc.

Thank you again for your concern as to how many of us will invest our time and money. Please share with us your expenses so that we may illuminate for you shams and reckless choices you’re making.

Omg these responses are gold

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express had all legit age eligible kids. The reason for them seeming different is because most of the kids played for 2026 but are 2027s

Haha. Whatever you want to believe to help you sleep better at night, 91 parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha. Whatever you want to believe to help you sleep better at night, 91 parent.

Does it feel good to have the normal players on the bench and while the 2026 kids do the work 😭😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think some are missing the point here, the Express 26's are on age and so hats off to them!

This is what makes the event really different / cool, I think. Watching kids compete in a fair environment regardless of manipulated their grade should be the norm. Watching overly competitive / wacko parents reclass or play Timmy down, so he can be the bright shining star is pathetic and compromises the spirit of competition. I'm hoping other organizers follow suit here but thats unlikely since they all run clubs who partake in the shenanigans...

OH also, my family are fine financially - thanks for your concern! 😉

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"'Normal", these kids aren't aliens, they're on age... The Express WS team is not the Express '27 Haugen team which also has older kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
attention attention (horn tooting)
the 91 machine revenge tour has started.
first stop, spring lax jam.

8th grade B teams and town teams better watch out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it feel good to have the normal players on the bench and while the 2026 kids do the work 😭😂

What what what ...pathetic 91cry babies . There are 3 2026 kids on the world series . That's right , 3. So go back to commack and practice hard instead of making up meaningless mottos . We knew you would have en excuse , you're pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like you were the ones watching express do all the work as they shoved the ball down your throat and my little pony stood there speechless . Back to the drawing board boys, revenge ,revenge, revenge lol...awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like you were the ones watching express do all the work as they shoved the ball down your throat and my little pony stood there speechless . Back to the drawing board boys, revenge ,revenge, revenge lol...awesome

Hi hater 😊sorry little Johnny’s team didn’t qualify

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The " revenge tour " starts tomorrow with some serious matchups in another " my lollipop tournament" hahaha....yeah that's the way to get revenge. Good job boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The " revenge tour " starts tomorrow with some serious matchups in another " my lollipop tournament" hahaha....yeah that's the way to get revenge. Good job boys

Another sour apple 😭😂 grown men talking about a single team I’m sorry you had a rough child hood but it’s time to grow up 😭

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another sour apple 😭😂 grown men talking about a single team I’m sorry you had a rough child hood but it’s time to grow up 😭

Thanks for the advice...I'll remember that as I watch the " grown men " on the machine sideline acting like they're in 3rd grade . Rah, rah, give me a chest bump and let's yell " revenge " .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My lax tourneys hit a new low. Just not good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My lax tourneys hit a new low. Just not good

They have been getting progressively worse….and have been rebranded to “ my lollipop tournaments “…..they are now no different than a PAL team tournament. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for the advice...I'll remember that as I watch the " grown men " on the machine sideline acting like they're in 3rd grade . Rah, rah, give me a chest bump and let's yell " revenge " .

😭😂 poor guy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outsider looking in - let's ALL grow up a little. The "my little pony" talk makes me think that the haters are just as bad as the awful T91 parents...

Just saying... Lets enjoy watching out kids play this wonderul game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boooooooooooooooo

Page 25 of 37 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard