BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 73 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 72 73
Re: Girls 2024-4th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some top teams -BC comes to mind only have a handful of commits. They are either waiting to see more of what they need, or they’re waiting for the portal. This portal is going to change a lot of things about recruiting from the top teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could you explain what you mean for "portal" ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's laughable how the vocal minority come on and rip events and put down girls on this site. It's great you have a place to get it off your chest and tell so many how the world works. I hope you're not making such an butt of your self on the sidelines, or your daughter would have quit lacrosse years ago from your negative attitude. Keep spewing the nonsense, detest and venom, I hope it therapeutic!

Congrats on your daughter making the 3rd team. Make sure you put on your resume so they know to look for you. You don’t wanna miss those Sept 1 calls from all the top schools cause you made American Select white.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's laughable how the vocal minority come on and rip events and put down girls on this site. It's great you have a place to get it off your chest and tell so many how the world works. I hope you're not making such an butt of your self on the sidelines, or your daughter would have quit lacrosse years ago from your negative attitude. Keep spewing the nonsense, detest and venom, I hope it therapeutic!

Congrats on your daughter making the 3rd team. Make sure you put on your resume so they know to look for you. You don’t wanna miss those Sept 1 calls from all the top schools cause you made American Select white.

Good luck at the UA tryouts! You are transparent. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck at the UA tryouts! You are transparent. Lol

You don’t get it. Players on both ua and as will be waiting for big time calls. These teams do not guarantee you get recruited.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a pathetic person....why in the world would you feel the need to bash a teenage girl. Seriously i feel so bad for your daughter to have a parent like you. I bet you have a Napoleon complex also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought the teams were distinguished by Black, Red and Grey. Does the fact that you don't know that mean your kid is going to be watching from the sideline?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour is still the barometer. 1 team. Free. AS May be the future but not yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought the teams were distinguished by Black, Red and Grey. Does the fact that you don't know that mean your kid is going to be watching from the sideline?

Ok gray. Everyone knows it’s the 3rd team to make more money for the organizers. They thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour is still the barometer. 1 team. Free. AS May be the future but not yet.

Not true. Top girls from all regions are doing AS.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok gray. Everyone knows it’s the 3rd team to make more money for the organizers. They thank you!

The first two teams both have very talented girls on them. Definitely can switch a player or 2 on red to black on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The first two teams both have very talented girls on them. Definitely can switch a player or 2 on red to black on any given day.

Red is not black.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the Yellow Jackets and Grizzlies. Some areas will struggle to get 23 age group talent that is committed. UA so they can be considered for senior game or nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 2024 thread. America Select is all 2024's per team with great talent on the current rosters listed as previously said hundreds of times. It's where 90% of the top players will be this summer. Who cares about the 2023's, wish them luck, but stop comparing apples(2024s) and oranges(2023s). If your daughter makes any American Select 2024 team and you can pay the fee, congratulations and seize the opportunity. Under Armour is probably the preferred option next year for many 2024's, why pay AS big money if your daughter is a committed 2024 next summer. There are a ton of great DI girls that won't make their American Select regional teams (even Long Island's 3 teams), not the end of the world. It's just 1 event of many out there to get in front of coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 2024 thread. America Select is all 2024's per team with great talent on the current rosters listed as previously said hundreds of times. It's where 90% of the top players will be this summer. Who cares about the 2023's, wish them luck, but stop comparing apples(2024s) and oranges(2023s). If your daughter makes any American Select 2024 team and you can pay the fee, congratulations and seize the opportunity. Under Armour is probably the preferred option next year for many 2024's, why pay AS big money if your daughter is a committed 2024 next summer. There are a ton of great DI girls that won't make their American Select regional teams (even Long Island's 3 teams), not the end of the world. It's just 1 event of many out there to get in front of coaches.

This. 100%.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AS is a complete joke. How can you have three teams from one grad year and try to call it a "select or elite" event? Absolute money grab, maybe the biggest money grab in the history of the sport. Might as well just go to the regular tournaments with your club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AS is a complete joke. How can you have three teams from one grad year and try to call it a "select or elite" event? Absolute money grab, maybe the biggest money grab in the history of the sport. Might as well just go to the regular tournaments with your club team.

You're missing the point of these national events. AS is bigger than LI. AS is getting top talent from across the country, giving them a chance to compete head to head. You don't get that a local tourney with your club team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're missing the point of these national events. AS is bigger than LI. AS is getting top talent from across the country, giving them a chance to compete head to head. You don't get that a local tourney with your club team.

I thought two was a stretch but three. Three is a joke. Teams that have to play the third LI will not be getting anything out of it. And the girls getting crushed 15-2 won’t be getting out of it as well. Thanks for the donation they should say. And please don’t say there is tremendous talent here on LI. We know the rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought two was a stretch but three. Three is a joke. Teams that have to play the third LI will not be getting anything out of it. And the girls getting crushed 15-2 won’t be getting out of it as well. Thanks for the donation they should say. And please don’t say there is tremendous talent here on LI. We know the rosters.

Why do you sound like your kid wasn't selected?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you sound like your kid wasn't selected?

Ah, the usual comeback on this site when you tell the truth. No she's going and probably won't have to play the Gray team. Please come back and post the scores of the Gray team after the Selects are over and tell me I was wrong. Having three teams is ridiculous. Sorry you can't separate having your daughter making that team and seeing the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams with open spots? Preferably those with a good summer schedule that is locked down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are talented girls on all 3 teams....who cares the color. You do realize how many girls play lacrosse on Long Island. But I also realize I am dealing with an ignorant chest pounding daddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are talented girls on all 3 teams....who cares the color. You do realize how many girls play lacrosse on Long Island. But I also realize I am dealing with an ignorant chest pounding daddy

😀. I do realize as I live here and my daughter plays for one of the YJ. But then again I also know a large majority of the players on the third team. Keep telling yourself there’s enough talent on LI for three teams. Once again, Come back here and tell me the scores. Don’t worry. I’ll do it for you. I love being a chest pounding daddy who is usually right and love pointing it out to the helicopter moms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting. Why I. This site if you are against something it’s always someone saying “I guess your daughter didn’t make it.” If you are for something your a chest pounding daddy.

Can’t it just be opinion. I’m this case, I think it’s a money grab. Can’t have three teams from an area and say it’s the top of region. Just can’t. Interesting to see if Maryland has two teams.

Just my opinion. Nothing to do with my daughter. =)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting. Why I. This site if you are against something it’s always someone saying “I guess your daughter didn’t make it.” If you are for something your a chest pounding daddy.

Can’t it just be opinion. I’m this case, I think it’s a money grab. Can’t have three teams from an area and say it’s the top of region. Just can’t. Interesting to see if Maryland has two teams.

Just my opinion. Nothing to do with my daughter. =)

As a MD parent whose daughter hasn't had tryouts yet, it will certainly be interesting to see if there will be more than 1 team per AG....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams with open spots? Preferably those with a good summer schedule that is locked down.

If by good summer schedule you mean the big tournaments in MD, NJ, etc you might try reaching out to the bigger clubs that have more than one team (YJ, TG, maybe Jesters?). Sometimes their lower teams aren't completely full, and they usually go to same tournaments as the A teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How come they don’t make 3 teams in Maryland ? Just think of the money they could make. These are supposed to be selective and elite. Here everyone pays and is making it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How come they don’t make 3 teams in Maryland ? Just think of the money they could make. These are supposed to be selective and elite. Here everyone pays and is making it.

No don’t say that. You’ll be labeled a chest pumper. You know there’s so much talent in Long Island they can have five teams. Just ask the moms. 🙄

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was going to add that about Maryland but realized they didn’t have theirs yet. I am sure they won’t have three. We’ll see if they have two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was going to add that about Maryland but realized they didn’t have theirs yet. I am sure they won’t have three. We’ll see if they have two.

Will the "A" Teams only play "A" Teams or will they schedule "B" & "C" Teams vs "A" Teams? How many regions will have multiple teams?

No problem with multiple teams from different regions but the event should not be considered Select or Elite, especially if the top teams are scheduled to play lower tier teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The American Select MD tryouts are 1 week before the Under Armour tryouts next month. Get out the popcorn! Under Armour's brand is strong down there, looks like AS hopes stacked rosters in the other regions will bring in the top MD players. There is a strong list of coaches, but no M&D coaches shown on the AS website. What's the over under on 2024 teams down in that battle ground territory? Coach Levy is at Nike headquarters East and her daughter plays for club Under Armour.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The American Select MD tryouts are 1 week before the Under Armour tryouts next month. Get out the popcorn! Under Armour's brand is strong down there, looks like AS hopes stacked rosters in the other regions will bring in the top MD players. There is a strong list of coaches, but no M&D coaches shown on the AS website. What's the over under on 2024 teams down in that battle ground territory? Coach Levy is at Nike headquarters East and her daughter plays for club Under Armour.

Isn’t AS a Nike sponsored event? What is club under armor?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think most of Coaches on as ended up going back to ua this year. Imagine the players will follow but remember this is their younger year so it might be tough for most to make ua highlight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😀. I do realize as I live here and my daughter plays for one of the YJ. But then again I also know a large majority of the players on the third team. Keep telling yourself there’s enough talent on LI for three teams. Once again, Come back here and tell me the scores. Don’t worry. I’ll do it for you. I love being a chest pounding daddy who is usually right and love pointing it out to the helicopter moms.

See you said it all with 2 little letters .YJ Only YJ parents have talented kids. I forgot and thank you for putting me in my place. Not a mom by the way. Just a normal Dad who enjoys watching his daughter play. Watching is the key word. Not living through. She gets her accolades all on her own

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mic drop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you said it all with 2 little letters .YJ Only YJ parents have talented kids. I forgot and thank you for putting me in my place. Not a mom by the way. Just a normal Dad who enjoys watching his daughter play. Watching is the key word. Not living through. She gets her accolades all on her own

Lmao. “Just watches”. But you go and post on a lacrosse forum. Doesn’t sound like just watching. About the YJ thing. Nope. You’re wrong. I was referring to the YJ players on the team. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m one of the people on here saying the tryouts are fixed with the AS being just as bad as UA. No way you can have a tryout and have the entire team make it. The top kids on Jesters or Top Guns are better than the bottom kids on YJ. And when I have said that I’ve gotten the response “I guess your kid didn’t make it.

Sorry for calling you a mom. You’re obviously a Helicopter dad. There’s a ton of them too. Glad your daughter made the gray team. Still can’t convince me it’s not a money grab putting a third team there that will get trounced. Should only be one team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meant Legacy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao. “Just watches”. But you go and post on a lacrosse forum. Doesn’t sound like just watching. About the YJ thing. Nope. You’re wrong. I was referring to the YJ players on the team. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m one of the people on here saying the tryouts are fixed with the AS being just as bad as UA. No way you can have a tryout and have the entire team make it. The top kids on Jesters or Top Guns are better than the bottom kids on YJ. And when I have said that I’ve gotten the response “I guess your kid didn’t make it.

Sorry for calling you a mom. You’re obviously a Helicopter dad. There’s a ton of them too. Glad your daughter made the gray team. Still can’t convince me it’s not a money grab putting a third team there that will get trounced. Should only be one team.

I post on here is response to Napoleon complex type dads like you who feel the need to come on here and bash the accomplishments of 16yr old girls. They all should be encouraged and applauded for whatever level they achieve. Not all of them want or need to be the next Charlotte North. Seriously what does it really matter to you in the big picture ? Why not let the girls feel good about themselves without coming on here and anonymously bashing them ? So they made the Grey team. My god its the end of the world !!!!!! Get a life you stunad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn’t AS a Nike sponsored event? What is club under armor?

Nike doesn’t sponsor. You pay for it with your $700 payment. Then they purchase practice pinnies and shorts. Congrats to all 66 elite Long Island players that made the team/s !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I post on here is response to Napoleon complex type dads like you who feel the need to come on here and bash the accomplishments of 16yr old girls. They all should be encouraged and applauded for whatever level they achieve. Not all of them want or need to be the next Charlotte North. Seriously what does it really matter to you in the big picture ? Why not let the girls feel good about themselves without coming on here and anonymously bashing them ? So they made the Grey team. My god its the end of the world !!!!!! Get a life you stunad

Hahaha. Of course you do. But I thought you just watch? No you come on here like everyone else and post their opinion. Try reading what I write. It may be hard for helicopter dads like yourself to just read the written words and not put their own thought into it. Btw I’m 6’3”. So stick with the chest pounding reference. Napoleon doesn’t work.

No one who is against the AS having three teams is mentioning anything about the girls. It’s not their fault they are making this a money grab so dads like you can spend 2k this weekend to get slaughtered just to put it on their kids connect lax resume.

You’ve made three assumptions so far on my posts about me and have been wrong on all three. I’ll try it again. This is supposed to be a special tournament. Best against best. Having three teams in one region negates that. I understand helicopter parents like yourself love the everybody gets a trophy mentality, but events like this are not supposed to be where everyone gets to play.

Page 62 of 73 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard