Lafayette Jr/Sr HS (NY) 2022 Goalie Aidan Griffin Commits to Hiram College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Lafayette Jr/Sr High (NY) 2022 Goalie Aidan Griffin of Finger Lakes Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hiram College.

High school: Lafayette Jr/Sr High (Lafayette , NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Hiram College
Club team: Finger Lakes Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Second team all league (2021) season
Academic honors: Honor roll or High honor roll every year
Expected major: Computer Science
Why did you choose Hiram College, Men's D3? "They offered the major I wanted to pursue, as well as I like the campus, and the environment it is in."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, family, coaches, teammates and friends."
What other colleges did you consider? "Limestone, Queens University of Charlotte, Suny Poly Tech, Suny Morrisville, Keuka, Drew, Franciscan University of Steubenville"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Aidan Griffin on his commitment to Hiram College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: