BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,170
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 112 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm so confused as to why there is this theory that Skywalkers has improved? If they have, how? The last time I saw them play it was a few weeks ago and they were most definitely not improved at that time. Did they bring on players? If so, where did those players come from?

Seems to me this "theory" has been placed here in an effort to recruit. I can't imagine why a player would want to move to a team that has never(?) won an NGLL game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I like to call them Tiers:

Tier 1:
M&D - They are alone at this point

Tier 2:
Hero's Green - I think they got some of the rust off against a tough MDU team
BLC - Huge game against HG this week.

Tier 3:
Pride
LBC
MD United
All three really good teams with solid wins on resume, likely only 1 make playoffs

Tier 4:
NEMS
Coppermine
Agree with previous comments, they are fading. Fall 2020 NEMS beat M&D soundly. Coppermine continues to unimpress.

Tier 5:
Hero's White
Integrity
Skywalkers
This is assuming SW really improved, I'll guess we will find out soon.

Tier 6
Stars
Cavalier
TLC
They aren't really able to compete just yet.

Tier 7
CCLax
I expected a better showing, the game obviously much faster than they are used to but I see them salvaging things here in April.

Accurate

Although I think M&D and Hero's are about equal. What are we really learning about M&D playing teams in that poor division? I think Hero's (and even BLC) get tough games every week. M&D gets one tough game (BLC) through the whole spring. Let's see how this shakes out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm so confused as to why there is this theory that Skywalkers has improved? If they have, how? The last time I saw them play it was a few weeks ago and they were most definitely not improved at that time. Did they bring on players? If so, where did those players come from?

Seems to me this "theory" has been placed here in an effort to recruit. I can't imagine why a player would want to move to a team that has never(?) won an NGLL game.

Eye test from watching them last weekend. Offensive is much better. Defense still too poor to beat any top-20 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Picks for this week... Lots of games this week. Coppermine/Integrity and Heros/BLC most interesting games to me

Skywalker 12, CCLax 6
LBC 11, Stars 5
Heros 9, BLC 7
Coppermine 9, Integrity 8
NEMS 11, TLC 6
M&D 15, Heros White 2

M&D 14, TLC 3
MDU 12, Cavalier 4
LBC 9, Integrity 6
BLC 10, Stars 2
Heros 15, SW 4
Coppermine 11, CCLax 3
NEMS 12, Heros 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by SweepTheLeg
NGLL 2027 Week 2

MD United 27 vs Hero's Green 27
Hero's Green -6
Hero's has played well in this matchup in the past, and I'm not sure anything has changed to effect that. Could be close in first half before Hero's pulls away.

Score: Hero's Green 9-7
Fairly competitive match, sloppy at times. Should build momentum for MDU.

CCLax 27 vs Hero's White 27
Hero's White -7
We need to see if CCLax can bounce back. Hero's really can't afford to go 0-2 at this point and this is a must win game.

Score: Hero's White 11-0
Huge win for HW, seems they controlled this game. CCLax now has to wonder if it will win a game in A.

Cavalier 27 vs Stars Light Blue 27
Cavalier -3
This may shock a few people, I just got a feeling Cavs take this game. Another NoVa matchup here.

Score: Stars 7-5
Hard to say if both teams are solid or both teams not good but we know they are pretty even.

TLC Red 27 vs LBC 27
LBC -13
May be a bit high but I expect LBC to come out hard and not let up, and TLC has shown us nothing so far, I'm just expecting a big gap here.

Score: LBC 11-7
Either TLC is much better than we thought, or LBC is struggling. Either way, TLC earned my respect with this score.

NEMS 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
NEMS -11
NEMS will want to move on from last week and they get a great team to take out frustrations. Skywalkers can make a statement just keeping this thing from getting away.

Score: NEMS 11-7
Another game I went way too high on the favorite. There is a trend now where there isn't that separation from bottom teams to top teams. I'd love to hear how this game flowed.

M&D Black 27 vs Coppermine Black 27
M&D -9
I saw the summer matchup and it was ugly. We will see how much fight Coppermine has. M&D averaging 22 pts a game is tough for them.

Score: M&D 13-3
M&D is just in its own category right now. Coppermine can bounce back but it won't be such a cakewalk as I thought against SW or TLC.

BLC Blue 27 vs Pride Red 27
BLC -3
If Pride won, I wouldn't fall out of my chair. Both teams I feel continue to get a bit underrated. BLC should pull out in the end. A Pride win puts them squarely into playoff scenario.

Score: BLC 7-6
Another tight game BLC manages to win. They seem to force others to play their game. Not a huge loss for Pride here, they still can make playoffs.

No major takeaways other than CClax is in over its head at moment while Skywalkers seems to have improved measurably.

I watched the 2nd half of the SW game. They are much improved. They have 3 or 4 players who can play with anyone. (I assume these players are new because I don't remember playing against them). If they can build around this core they will be very good in a year or two. Not sure I can see them winning many games until their defense improves or they get depth, but I don't see them getting blown out every week like last year.

NEMS has taken a step backwards for sure unless they were missing a lot of players. There is a pretty big gap now between them and MDU,Pride/BLC

I watched both the TLC / LBC and SW / NEMS games.

TLC has some very solid field players and both goalies are good as well. Seem to be well coached and will continue to improve, probably a year away but heading in right direction. LBC looked very beatable and their goalie took a ton of shots.

The SW / NEMS game was fun (both with full rosters), especially in the second half.

Both teams have good Middies / Attackers, NEMS has a very good top 3 players but their D is their Achilles heal.

SW needs help on D, probably had 10-12 unforced turnovers on clears alone, just bad passes that went out of bounds or into traffic. You can't give the ball back that many times and expect to win. Also, they get burned on backdoor cuts a lot.

If SWB can add 4-5 players this summer and move some pieces around, they will be in a very good place.

Great Summary. I imagine if you combine SWB and TLC, you would have a top 6 team. (which will likely happen on its own over the next 2 summers).

If I am a top player from NEMS, TLC, Coppermine or bottom of A roster from BLC, M&D or Heroes, I am looking hard at SWB.

The program has a history of recruiting excellence, get in now before its too late.

Wild card will be Coppermine and if the Hopkins coach is really taking over to lead their recruiting next year.
Where in the world did you hear that?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Picks for this week... Lots of games this week. Coppermine/Integrity and Heros/BLC most interesting games to me

Skywalker 12, CCLax 6
LBC 11, Stars 5
Heros 9, BLC 7
Coppermine 9, Integrity 8
NEMS 11, TLC 6
M&D 15, Heros White 2

M&D 14, TLC 3
MDU 12, Cavalier 4
LBC 9, Integrity 6
BLC 10, Stars 2
Heros 15, SW 4
Coppermine 11, CCLax 3
NEMS 12, Heros 5

For Sunday, I see LBC beating Integrity by 10

I would say Coppermine can't score double digits against anyone. But against CCLax, anything is possible.

Hero's takes out some aggression on SW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:
Pride
LBC
MD United
All three really good teams with solid wins on resume, likely only 1 make playoffs

Tier 4:
NEMS
Coppermine
Agree with previous comments, they are fading. Fall 2020 NEMS beat M&D soundly. Coppermine continues to unimpress.

Tier 5:
Hero's White
Integrity
Skywalkers

Tier 6
Stars
Cavalier
TLC

Tier 7
CCLax
I expected a better showing, the game obviously much faster than they are used to but I see them salvaging things here in April.

Accurate

Although I think M&D and Hero's are about equal. What are we really learning about M&D playing teams in that poor division? I think Hero's (and even BLC) get tough games every week. M&D gets one tough game (BLC) through the whole spring. Let's see how this shakes out.

BLC has the most difficult schedule this Spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we talk about the refs for a moment?

I get its a tough job and parents coaches can be brutal and no doubt they are underpaid but I've noticed a few things in the 6-7 NGLL games I've watched:

1) Whistles on DCs
Either at the draw or the battle for the DC, false starts, holding, covering, seems like 40% of DCs are whistled. Was there some sort of rule change? Are they just calling things more than ever? Both teams seem to be getting this too. I mean I'm referring to what appears to be redraws going to one team or other.

2) Lack of yellow cards
MAybe its now 7th grade and they are letting more physical play happen, which is fine, but Ive seen many hits to head or crosscheck to body, either no call or no yellow.

3) Crease violations
I gotta say, my kid scored and stick def in crease, seems they either are not calling this, or assume feet and not stick is only thing that is crease violation

4) Time keeping
So its two 23 min halfs, but do they stop the clock on injury or last two min or every whistle? I noticed the last few games both at 2027 and other ages for my other kid, 2nd halves are going 25-26 min long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:
Pride
LBC
MD United

Tier 4:
NEMS
Coppermine

Tier 5:
Hero's White
Integrity
Skywalkers

Tier 6
Stars
Cavalier
TLC

Tier 7
CCLax

Accurate

BLC has the most difficult schedule this Spring.

I get its a tough job and parents coaches can be brutal and no doubt they are underpaid but I've noticed a few things in the 6-7 NGLL games I've watched:

1) Whistles on DCs
Either at the draw or the battle for the DC, false starts, holding, covering, seems like 40% of DCs are whistled. Was there some sort of rule change? Are they just calling things more than ever? Both teams seem to be getting this too. I mean I'm referring to what appears to be redraws going to one team or other.

2) Lack of yellow cards
MAybe its now 7th grade and they are letting more physical play happen, which is fine, but Ive seen many hits to head or crosscheck to body, either no call or no yellow.

3) Crease violations
I gotta say, my kid scored and stick def in crease, seems they either are not calling this, or assume feet and not stick is only thing that is crease violation

4) Time keeping
So its two 23 min halfs, but do they stop the clock on injury or last two min or every whistle? I noticed the last few games both at 2027 and other ages for my other kid, 2nd halves are going 25-26 min long.

Regarding 4, NGLL is supposed ot be stop time in last 2 minutes of half unless a team is up by 10.

I don't have an issue with #2 as much, though obvious headhits should be called. My complaint in the past (with older girls) was that MD games were overofficiated and when they played games up north or in FL/TX for recruiting events, they weren't used to the more physical style of play.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

No new players added since last summer, the biggest year over year difference is the coaching which has been stellar.

I think SW has a good top 6 (all mids/attack), pretty good next 6-7 and then it drops off. If they can add 3-5 players, they will compete with most teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
[quote

Wild card will be Coppermine and if the Hopkins coach is really taking over to lead their recruiting next year.[/quote]
Where in the world did you hear that?[/quote]

That is coming straight from Coppermine parents at multiple age groups, apparently her sister is part of the Coppermine org

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

1) Whistles on DCs

2) Lack of yellow cards

3) Crease violations

4) Time keeping

FWIW, I saw 4-5 yellows handed out at my niece's game on Sunday and 2 crease violations.

The female ref blew her whistle nonstop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote

Wild card will be Coppermine and if the Hopkins coach is really taking over to lead their recruiting next year.
Where in the world did you hear that?[/quote]

That is coming straight from Coppermine parents at multiple age groups, apparently her sister is part of the Coppermine org[/quote]

Her sister is the head coach of the 2028 team. Apparently it is true that Tucker will be joining as a recruiting director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do the lines come out? I'm back to even money after my Pride/Stars parlay. Stars beat Cavalier outright which was a nice easy cover. I believe I have a lock for this weekend but need to see the lines first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second half of NGLL is stop clock in last two
Minutes. That may be why second half is longer. My daughters game was called like a tyker beginner game and it was miserable

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do the lines come out? I'm back to even money after my Pride/Stars parlay. Stars beat Cavalier outright which was a nice easy cover. I believe I have a lock for this weekend but need to see the lines first.

Wednesday, got to finish a few more game tape views.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha! Fair Enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL 2027 Week 3

Skywalkers Blue 27 vs CCLax 27
Skywalkers -7
I'm hoping CClax comes out inspired but the poor start and the rumors of SW improving, I gotta have them as a big underdog this week.

LBC 27 vs Stars Light Blue 27
LBC -7
LBC didn't impress last week, but neither did Stars. I gotta give it to LBC who I think gets it going again.

Hero's Green 27 vs BLC Blue 27
Hero's Green -3
Game of the Week. Hero's has a tough battle against MDU. BLC knows whats on the line here, likely a playoff bye. Given the roster switches, I expect a tough, physical battle here.

Coppermine Black 27 vs Integrity Green 27
Coppermine -2
Integrity can win the draw, and that will be big in this game. I think they play with a chip on their shoulder and give Coppermine all it can handle but come up just short.

TLC Red 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -6
NEMS needs to get things on track, they have not impressed so far. TLC can make a statement by keeping this tight.

M&D Black 27 vs Hero's White 27
M&D Black -12
White has to be feeling good after their shutout, but this is M&D and they will take it to them for 46 minutes.

Cavalier 27 vs MD United 27
MD United -8
Cavs didn't show much vs Stars and MDU looked good against Hero's. This one shouldn't be close.

TLC Red 27 vs M&D Black 27
M&D Black -15
M&D continues their slow walk to 8-0, TLC will be outmatched and it could be another 20 pts on the board for M&D.

Integrity Green 27 vs LBC 27
LBC -6
There's a chance for an upset here. Both teams rely on a few horses, and they played a lot of winter ball against each other.

BLC Blue 27 vs Stars Light Blue 27
BLC -11
You can call this a preview of the Capital 27 team as I expect many of these kids to be teammates there. BLC just too strong to make this competitive though.

Hero's Green 27 vs Skywalkers Blue 27
Hero' Green -11
It will be interesting to see how the Saturday games effect these Sunday matchups, but win or lose I expect HG to come out guns blazing. Their shooters will fire away.

CCLax 27 vs Coppermine Black 27
Coppermine -8
CCLax, if they get rolled Saturday may not have much desire in this game. Coppermine has to be tired of hearing how they are going downhill and should take it out in this game.

Hero's White 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -4
Its a must win game for Hero's White if they want a chance at the playoffs. They can certainly win this game, but I think NEMS gets it going and comes out, basically securing a playoff seed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL 2027 Week 3

Skywalkers -7
I'm hoping CClax comes out inspired but the poor start and the rumors of SW improving, I gotta have them as a big underdog this week.

LBC -7
LBC didn't impress last week, but neither did Stars. I gotta give it to LBC who I think gets it going again.

Hero's Green -3
Game of the Week. Hero's has a tough battle against MDU. BLC knows whats on the line here, likely a playoff bye. Given the roster switches, I expect a tough, physical battle here.

Coppermine -2
Integrity can win the draw, and that will be big in this game. I think they play with a chip on their shoulder and give Coppermine all it can handle but come up just short.

TLC Red 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -6
NEMS needs to get things on track, they have not impressed so far. TLC can make a statement by keeping this tight.

M&D Black -12
White has to be feeling good after their shutout, but this is M&D and they will take it to them for 46 minutes.

MD United -8
Cavs didn't show much vs Stars and MDU looked good against Hero's. This one shouldn't be close.

M&D Black -15
M&D continues their slow walk to 8-0, TLC will be outmatched and it could be another 20 pts on the board for M&D.

LBC -6
There's a chance for an upset here. Both teams rely on a few horses, and they played a lot of winter ball against each other.

BLC -11
You can call this a preview of the Capital 27 team as I expect many of these kids to be teammates there. BLC just too strong to make this competitive though.

Hero' Green -11
It will be interesting to see how the Saturday games effect these Sunday matchups, but win or lose I expect HG to come out guns blazing. Their shooters will fire away.

Coppermine -8
CCLax, if they get rolled Saturday may not have much desire in this game. Coppermine has to be tired of hearing how they are going downhill and should take it out in this game.

NEMS -4
Its a must win game for Hero's White if they want a chance at the playoffs. They can certainly win this game, but I think NEMS gets it going and comes out, basically securing a playoff seed.

Give me Hero's White +12 against M&D and Hero's-11 against Skywalkers. Book it. Lol

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
NGLL 2027 Week 3

Skywalkers -7

LBC -7

Hero's Green -3

Coppermine -2

TLC Red 27 vs NEMS 27
NEMS -6

M&D Black -12

MD United -8

M&D Black -15

LBC -6

BLC -11

Hero' Green -11

Coppermine -8

NEMS -4

Best post of the week...hilarious yet usually very accurate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Summary. I imagine if you combine SWB and TLC, you would have a top 6 team. (which will likely happen on its own over the next 2 summers).

If I am a top player from NEMS, TLC, Coppermine or bottom of A roster from BLC, M&D or Heroes, I am looking hard at SWB.

The program has a history of recruiting excellence, get in now before its too late.

Wild card will be Coppermine and if the Hopkins coach is really taking over to lead their recruiting next year.[/quote]

Regardless of recruiting director, can't see anyone going TO Coppermine. Recruiting relationships take a while to develop and Coppermine still won't be playing in top brackets in the big tourneys.

From my perspective, the big wild card will be M&D. Will they lose coaches as a result of the acqusition or be forced to play in more tourneys run by their owner group? Also remember CR's contract is up right when the 27s hit 10th grade.

If I was an M&D parent, I would be asking alot of questions between now and July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they force out M&D coaches? They likely play in different tournaments, but they still will play in top bracket against the top team, my main concern is the recruiting coordinators now are involved but honestly that can change at any club at any time.

College coaches know what they get from M&D and 2027 is no different. Those kids should ride that out through High School.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are good you are good no matter where you play. Play where you are happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they force out M&D coaches? They likely play in different tournaments, but they still will play in top bracket against the top team, my main concern is the recruiting coordinators now are involved but honestly that can change at any club at any time.

College coaches know what they get from M&D and 2027 is no different. Those kids should ride that out through High School.

I agree as long as M&D is allowed to play in the best tourneys and not forced into other lower level tourneys. I don't think much changes for the next couple years, however, if Chris leaves as expected in fall 2024, i would not be surprised if you see more significant changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great lines! My parlay of the week was tough to pick. My sneaky play was going to be Hero's Green over BLC, but assumed the line was going to be closer to a pick 'em. "Vegas" is on point as always. BLC can't win the draw and is very average in their half court offense. Teams have figured out how to stop their fast break (get your middies back while only the attack rides) so they are not as strong as they once were. They do play a slow down offense which lends itself to low scoring close games though....

I'll stick with my original Hero's Green thought, although tougher to get behind at -3. I'll add MD United -8 to the two teamer. The Cavs are closer to a decent rec. team than a solid travel team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to interrupt. But the entire 2028 thread was delete does anyone know how to get it started again?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Sorry to interrupt. But the entire 2028 thread was delete does anyone know how to get it started again?

Not sure what happened but that whole thread has devolved into a few Coppermine / M&D parents fighting over who is best team and why their 11/12 year old daughter will go D1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of recruiting director, can't see anyone going TO Coppermine. Recruiting relationships take a while to develop and Coppermine still won't be playing in top brackets in the big tourneys.

From my perspective, the big wild card will be M&D. Will they lose coaches as a result of the acqusition or be forced to play in more tourneys run by their owner group? Also remember CR's contract is up right when the 27s hit 10th grade.

If I was an M&D parent, I would be asking alot of questions between now and July.[/quote]

If you were a top player from NEMS, TLC, Coppermine or bottom of A roster from BLC, M&D or Heroes you would understand the value of staying put and looking for the next big thing for your kid.

Don’t be a club jumper. We don’t like it. Let your daughter play with friends and have fun. As a hs coach, I can tell you, she will be seen. Trust me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If I was an M&D parent, I would be asking alot of questions between now and July.

If you were a top player from NEMS, TLC, Coppermine or bottom of A roster from BLC, M&D or Heroes you would understand the value of staying put and looking for the next big thing for your kid.

Don’t be a club jumper. We don’t like it. Let your daughter play with friends and have fun. As a hs coach, I can tell you, she will be seen. Trust me.[/quote]

Agree 100%. This also applies to coach recruiting as well. For any girl who has played on 3+ club, the first question from any coach is why. In the age of the transfer portal, coaches dont want kids who like to move around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what happened but that whole thread has devolved into a few Coppermine / M&D parents fighting over who is best team and why their 11/12 year old daughter will go D1

Agree, the thread took a turn for the worse. They probably could sell tickets for their upcoming game in NGLL.

Need to restart the 28 thread somehow.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Agree, the thread took a turn for the worse. They probably could sell tickets for their upcoming game in NGLL.

There is a "new thread" option, just start one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a "new thread" option, just start one

you must have more clout than I do, because there is no "new thread" option on my screen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may need an account like “SweepTheLeg”. Probably can’t do that as anonymous. Let’s get back to 27 lacrosse, this isn’t an IT support thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL 2027 Week 3

BLC -11

Don't think there will be as many as you BLC players at capital think . Of the top BLC players, a couple have older sisters playing at SW, so I expect SW to get as many if not more than Capital. Also, a couple BLC players want to play another sport in college, so they may not play club lax at all in high school, or at least not at the A/recruiting track level.

My guess is 27 Capital will be predominantly Pride Red players with maybe a few stars player 5-6 BLC players and probably 1 or 2 from a random VA club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This sounds a lot like wishful thinking from either a Pride or SW parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NGLL 2027 Week 3

BLC -11

Don't think there will be as many as you BLC players at capital think . Of the top BLC players, a couple have older sisters playing at SW, so I expect SW to get as many if not more than Capital. Also, a couple BLC players want to play another sport in college, so they may not play club lax at all in high school, or at least not at the A/recruiting track level.

My guess is 27 Capital will be predominantly Pride Red players with maybe a few stars player 5-6 BLC players and probably 1 or 2 from a random VA club.

I can't imagine more than 2-3 current Stars players making the Capital Blue 27 team, so this is probably a good analysis of what that team would look like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This sounds a lot like wishful thinking from either a Pride or SW parent.

Isn’t SW out of Baltimore (north) seems tough for besthesda kids to get up there but I guess it’s only May - July

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Late breaking from Vegas.

Week 3 NGLL props

SW goals vs Heros Green. over/under: 3.5
Total M&D goals scored. over/under 30.5
Total CC Lax first half goals. over/under 5.5
Combined M&D and Heros Green margin of victory. over/under 42.5
Total goals in BLC/Heros game. over/under 15.5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Late breaking from Vegas.

Week 3 NGLL props

SW goals vs Heros Green. over/under: 3.5
Total M&D goals scored. over/under 30.5
Total CC Lax first half goals. over/under 5.5
Combined M&D and Heros Green margin of victory. over/under 42.5
Total goals in BLC/Heros game. over/under 15.5

Give me a 3-way parlay, M&D over 30.5, CCLax under 5.5 and M&D+Heros margin over 42.5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CANCELLED

Page 35 of 112 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard