BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 33 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 32 33
Re: Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. Enjoy if while it lasts because come mid July, half of these teams will way out of the top 10.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exactly. Enjoy if while it lasts because come mid July, half of these teams will way out of the top 10.

We've all seen Tigers and The Hawks play enough that we know those 2 will be in the top 10 eventually.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We've all seen Tigers and The Hawks play enough that we know those 2 will be in the top 10 eventually.

Hawks ranking looks about right - look what Sweetlax and LIE did to them on the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermen went undefeated this fall at the NTX tournament and looked really strong. The additions make them really strong. they only played four games so they are not ranked yet but certainly top six. Better than last summer.

Tigers finished second at NAL and lost to Sweetlax in OT and beat Express. Only played four games probably should be number two.

Hawks also had a strong fall. Lost by a goal to Sweetlax and lost to Express. In the Express game they were missing a lot of football players. So Hawks should be ranked number 5 with Sweetlax #1, Tigers, Crabs, Express, Hawks, Towermen.

Wildcard is Laxachusetts which is now the top team in the country as the whole 2025 team moved to 2026.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks ranking looks about right - look what Sweetlax and LIE did to them on the fall

Yeah, when they were down 6-7 middies Express did beat them up. Sweetlax was a 1 point loss, still minus the 6 middies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermen went undefeated this fall at the NTX tournament and looked really strong. The additions make them really strong. they only played four games so they are not ranked yet but certainly top six. Better than last summer.

Tigers finished second at NAL and lost to Sweetlax in OT and beat Express. Only played four games probably should be number two.

Hawks also had a strong fall. Lost by a goal to Sweetlax and lost to Express. In the Express game they were missing a lot of football players. So Hawks should be ranked number 5 with Sweetlax #1, Tigers, Crabs, Express, Hawks, Towermen.

Wildcard is Laxachusetts which is now the top team in the country as the whole 2025 team moved to 2026.

The rankings in mid-July will look something like this:
Sweetlax
LI Express
Tigers
Crabs
Hawks
Towermen
LXC
True National
Leading Edge
3D NE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweetlax
LI Express
Tigers
Crabs
Hawks
Towermen
LXC
True National
Leading Edge
3D NE

Aren’t we getting to the point where we don’t care about what the team rankings are ? We are rapidly approaching the important years for recruiting. I am pretty sure college coaches don’t care about what your kids team was ranked. They recruit players. Not teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweetlax
LI Express
Tigers
Crabs
Hawks
Towermen
LXC
True National
Leading Edge
3D NE

Aren’t we getting to the point where we don’t care about what the team rankings are ? We are rapidly approaching the important years for recruiting. I am pretty sure college coaches don’t care about what your kids team was ranked. They recruit players. Not teams.

For my oldest they didnt go see games of bad teams. Why my kids play 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sweetlax
LI Express
Tigers
Crabs
Hawks
Towermen
LXC
True National
Leading Edge
3D NE

For my oldest they didnt go see games of bad teams. Why my kids play 91.

I agree. Better teams will get more attention. But does it matter who is ranked one and who is ranked four? And 91 isn’t one of the good teams at this age group. Maybe you should switch soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest all you want (I am with you), but we've played them enough that you are fooling yourself if you don't consider the Hawks one of the top 2026 teams still.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks ranking looks about right - look what Sweetlax and LIE did to them on the fall[/quote]

detest all you want (I am with you), but we've played them enough that you are fooling yourself if you don't consider the Hawks one of the top 2026 teams still.[/quote]

+1….I detest the Hawks. Their coach is the most obnoxious human being on the planet and their parents are not far behind. By far the worst group of parents I have ever seen. But they are a top 10 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest all you want (I am with you), but we've played them enough that you are fooling yourself if you don't consider the Hawks one of the top 2026 teams still.[/quote]

+1….I detest the Hawks. Their coach is the most obnoxious human being on the planet and their parents are not far behind. By far the worst group of parents I have ever seen. But they are a top 10 team.[/quote]

*some of the parents. I know many of them, most are good people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

detest all you want (I am with you), but we've played them enough that you are fooling yourself if you don't consider the Hawks one of the top 2026 teams still.

+1….I detest the Hawks. Their coach is the most obnoxious human being on the planet and their parents are not far behind. By far the worst group of parents I have ever seen. But they are a top 10 team.[/quote]

*some of the parents. I know many of them, most are good people.[/quote]

My son is on Express and likes the Hawks kids he has gotten to know a bit. Because, shocker, they are just kids playing the sport they love like our kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

+1….I detest the Hawks. Their coach is the most obnoxious human being on the planet and their parents are not far behind. By far the worst group of parents I have ever seen. But they are a top 10 team.

*some of the parents. I know many of them, most are good people.[/quote]

My son is on Express and likes the Hawks kids he has gotten to know a bit. Because, shocker, they are just kids playing the sport they love like our kids.[/quote]

Always good to take a step back and remember how fun it is for these boys to play at such a high level with and against other great players. Here's hoping some of them are teammates in the future. That's what it's all about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

*some of the parents. I know many of them, most are good people.

My son is on Express and likes the Hawks kids he has gotten to know a bit. Because, shocker, they are just kids playing the sport they love like our kids.[/quote]

Always good to take a step back and remember how fun it is for these boys to play at such a high level with and against other great players. Here's hoping some of them are teammates in the future. That's what it's all about.[/quote]

YES. Trust me, some of these kids will play together in college and the parents will end up friends and hanging out at team tailgates pre game for 4 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down 6 middies? How many did you have? What does your team carry 15?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down 6 middies? How many did you have? What does your team carry 15?

No, then it wouldn't have been an issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of elite teams at Spring Thaw this Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is CoachC still coaching that Express team or is he now focused on the 2027 group playing at that LWS things this weekend? Usually has his name in the team name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is CoachC still coaching that Express team or is he now focused on the 2027 group playing at that LWS things this weekend? Usually has his name in the team name.

Both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both

WSYL was more important this weekend so CoachC was there coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jersey Express now top express team. Others have multiple losses already. More to come today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jersey Express now top express team. Others have multiple losses already. More to come today.

Express beat #2 Crabs easily today just hold on now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha. LE, Towermen and BBL are all better than Jersey Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermommy back posting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermommy back posting.

In all seriousness, what top 5 team has Jersey Express ever beaten?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermommy back posting.

Must have been a troll post. LIE and express North are a level above Jersey express and they know it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know why US Club Lax rankings haven’t been updated since Feb 14?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because that was a month ago and the teams have barely played

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because that was a month ago and the teams have barely played

I hear you but there has been a lot of games over the last few weeks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermommy back posting.

Must have been a troll post. LIE and express North are a level above Jersey express and they know it.

Express North is only competitive when they bring their 2025s to play. Outside of that they are a very average team, Jersey Express would probably beat the true 2026 Express North team 7 times out of 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermommy back posting.

Express North is only competitive when they bring their 2025s to play. Outside of that they are a very average team, Jersey Express would probably beat the true 2026 Express North team 7 times out of 10

Fair point but they lose 10 out of 10 to LIE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermommy back posting.

Definitely a troll post however, do not lump LIE and Express North together. Express North has only won 1 game so far this year. They are not a top team whatsoever. Jersey Express is better than Express North right now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Towermommy back posting.

Definitely a troll post however, do not lump LIE and Express North together. Express North has only won 1 game so far this year. They are not a top team whatsoever. Jersey Express is better than Express North right now

Jersey Express is the 4th best 2026 team in NJ behind LE, Towermen and BBL. Yippee!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre summer top 10:
Tigers
LIE
Sweetlax Upstate
Hawks
Stealth
Crabs
Mohicans
LE
Towermen
3D NE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre summer top 10:
Tigers
LIE
Sweetlax Upstate
Hawks
Stealth
Crabs
Mohicans
LE
Towermen
3D NE

Swap LIE and Tigers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre summer top 10:
Tigers
LIE
Sweetlax Upstate
Hawks
Stealth
Crabs
Mohicans
LE
Towermen
3D NE

Swap LIE and Tigers

Swap Hawks and Sweetlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Swaps Hawks with Express and drop Crabs under Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs haven’t beaten anyone good enough yet to deserve too 5.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs haven’t beaten anyone good enough yet to deserve too 5.

Crabs are the most overrated team at the 2026 level. Let us know when you beat a top team.

Page 25 of 33 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard