BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 37 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did CoachC take over the Express team for this grade?

Just the WS team

Either him or the regular coaches. The Express clearly has the best coaches at the age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out all the posts, the one thing that isn’t talked about is the most relevant. The two final teams have one thing in common. The best coaching by far. No even close by comparison imho

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out all the posts, the one thing that isn’t talked about is the most relevant. The two final teams have one thing in common. The best coaching by far. No even close by comparison imho

But do they have a “Revenge 2022” song being recorded and video being made ala the Chicago Bears 1985 “Super Bowl Shuffle” ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC is coaching the WS team bc Haguen’s kid is too old. Phenomenal coach OBV (!) but lookup Eclispe coaches on the WS IG post -- wow. Those kids could play but it’s no one’s tournament to lose. Machine was on top, but teams have caught up. Nothing against them - they’re still good - the gaps just narrowed. The fact that they’re so unlikable makes it fun for us to bash, but they play the right way. Hard and unselfish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings were a joke to all except those ranked at the top. Eclipse took care of business and made a statement considering.

It’s fun but imo - usclub lax should refrain if they’re not going to do their homework.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REVENGE TOUR 2022, brought to you by team 91machine.
Watch out so scary

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s sith CoachC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coming to play your best 2026 “C” teams Long Island has to offer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s sith CoachC

What about my little pony with the ponytail lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s sith CoachC

How is my little pony doing with his ponytail

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
REVENGE TOUR 2022, brought to you by team 91machine.
Watch out so scary

Sums it up. Imho it’s disconcerting how youth sports has shifted to its current state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow was that the worst so called tourney ever. Teams dropped out. Big time miss matches. Please everyone DO NOT play in the lollipop tourneys. How bad are they u ask. Well, where were 91 teams? They even know how bad it is. Scary part is they run it. Hash tag 91 done

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time checking in on BOTC this season…Bro’s c’mon! The last 4 pages have been nothing but you guys obsessing over 91 in some way or another. They live rent free in your head. Y’all remind me of the pack of teenage boys that all got dumped by the hottest chick in school so you just sit around talking smack on her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newest shoe in town ..." My little pony and the revenge tour 2022"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll withhold naming specific organizations( but we know who they are) but i wonder if those parents from li will wake up and avoid bei g sold a bill of goods on WSYL specialized teams, national teams or other false promises just to generate more revenue and allow parents to pound their chest watching their overhyped teams play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First time checking in on BOTC this season…Bro’s c’mon! The last 4 pages have been nothing but you guys obsessing over 91 in some way or another. They live rent free in your head. Y’all remind me of the pack of teenage boys that all got dumped by the hottest chick in school so you just sit around talking smack on her.

Dumped? So glad we refused years ago because if i saw my son pulling a cart with a boom box before a game it would have ended first time. Joke regardless of being a good or bad team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cmon bro. First time you checked it in months ? Yeah riiiiiiight.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Realest thing I’ve read

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You keep hitting the refresh button sissyboy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Realest thing I’ve read

Stay tuned for the " my little pony and his revenge tour 2022" . Will be amazing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Realest thing I’ve read

Stay tuned for the " my little pony and his revenge tour 2022" . Will be amazing

The detest is real lol stay behind your computers boys lol let the kids enjoy some lacrosse .. you guys have some sad sad lives

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is my little pony bringing his revenge tour ,to my lollipop tournaments? That should be a good way to get revenge , go blow out some bad teams lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how the lacrosse world series championship Instagram page doesn't have any clips from express beating 91 machine . Biased much ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how the lacrosse world series championship Instagram page doesn't have any clips from express beating 91 machine . Biased much ?

How dare you speak of that game!! Btw new USCL rankings out. No surprising to see the almighty (as their parents think) 91 drop lower in the rankings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all PAL kids starting tomorrow..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Per the PAL rules every kid on the roster must play at least 6 minutes a half. Let’s see which coaches adhere. New rules stand up face ups. And now that this group is 7th grade, full 10/20 counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Per the PAL rules every kid on the roster must play at least 6 minutes a half. Let’s see which coaches adhere. New rules stand up face ups. And now that this group is 7th grade, full 10/20 counts.

Isn't PAL done ? They're in 7th grade , playing jr high lacrosse. Are you saying they still have the same rules as PAL. That would be awful and a complete waste of time especially for boys who play travel lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s the problem with PAL, baby ball. Should be playing HS rules, time to grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't PAL done ? They're in 7th grade , playing jr high lacrosse. Are you saying they still have the same rules as PAL. That would be awful and a complete waste of time especially for boys who play travel lacrosse.

Agreed - time to play real lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed - time to play real lacrosse.

7th and 8th grade PAL have modified rules and are on full counts and it’s mostly the same. But yes, Junior Lax and PAL lax makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from PAL games yesterday? Be nice to share some information rather then bash kids and programs all day long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from PAL games yesterday? Be nice to share some information rather then bash kids and programs all day long.

Not sure why you guys keep referring to 7th grade lacrosse as PAL. PAL for boys ends in 6th grade . Just an FYI this is a 2027 (7th grade ) thread . It is now jr high lacrosse and for most if not all schools they only started practicing last week/this week and have not played any games yet .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. Actually something useful on this message board. Please share any scores if you have them. The PAL website has never had scores or schedules updated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. Actually something useful on this message board. Please share any scores if you have them. The PAL website has never had scores or schedules updated.

PAL 7th grade??? They are playing middle school 5 days per week, plus travel another two days per week. Nobody cares about PAL at this grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL 7th grade??? They are playing middle school 5 days per week, plus travel another two days per week. Nobody cares about PAL at this grade.

Not all of the kids play travel and PAL lacrosse opens the window for kids to play with their town. Chaminade & St. Anthony's can only take so many. The rest have to go play at their HS programs. Club has created such a toxic environment that people scoff at the new player trying lacrosse and label that kid as an outcast.

Little do all of you elitist know but there's a soccer or baseball kid that will pick up a stick in 7th or 8th grade that will make your kid look silly. Lacrosse is not a game of skill, it's an athlete sport. I'll take a kid that can run for days and is tough over the lazy slug that has great stick skills but can't get out of his own way.

PAL is where those kids have a chance to play. Some people can't afford to pay other peoples mortgages. Keep forking over the $$$$$ and get smoked everywhere you go. But hey, you have nice gear and great helmets. Unfortunately nobody will be real with you and tell you your kid stinks because you pay them.

If your kid is a lacrosse player he should be loyal to his town, his HS, and his buddies before his club. County titles and real championships mean much more than these useless T-shirts and 4k club fees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all of the kids play travel and PAL lacrosse opens the window for kids to play with their town. Chaminade & St. Anthony's can only take so many. The rest have to go play at their HS programs. Club has created such a toxic environment that people scoff at the new player trying lacrosse and label that kid as an outcast.

Little do all of you elitist know but there's a soccer or baseball kid that will pick up a stick in 7th or 8th grade that will make your kid look silly. Lacrosse is not a game of skill, it's an athlete sport. I'll take a kid that can run for days and is tough over the lazy slug that has great stick skills but can't get out of his own way.

PAL is where those kids have a chance to play. Some people can't afford to pay other peoples mortgages. Keep forking over the $$$$$ and get smoked everywhere you go. But hey, you have nice gear and great helmets. Unfortunately nobody will be real with you and tell you your kid stinks because you pay them.

If your kid is a lacrosse player he should be loyal to his town, his HS, and his buddies before his club. County titles and real championships mean much more than these useless T-shirts and 4k club fees.

Bravo. Well said. Only thing i would pull back on a bit is that largely you can't teach speed and athleticism a player is at a huge disadvantage/ learning curve if he only picks up stick in 7th-8tth grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bravo. Well said. Only thing i would pull back on a bit is that largely you can't teach speed and athleticism a player is at a huge disadvantage/ learning curve if he only picks up stick in 7th-8tth grade.

We know what PAL is but thanks for explaining . Nobody is disputing what PAL is , what was said is that PAL is now OVER. It is not jr high lacrosse . Yes, there will be kids playing for the first time and that's wonderful. However PAL for boys ends in 6th grade . They now have a junior high coach that is chosen through the school not a volunteer parent . And they will get on a bus when traveling to play other schools etc......so relax guy, understand what you're talking about before your spew things . I wish you the best , and hope your son has fun playing the sport .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We know what PAL is but thanks for explaining . Nobody is disputing what PAL is , what was said is that PAL is now OVER. It is not jr high lacrosse . Yes, there will be kids playing for the first time and that's wonderful. However PAL for boys ends in 6th grade . They now have a junior high coach that is chosen through the school not a volunteer parent . And they will get on a bus when traveling to play other schools etc......so relax guy, understand what you're talking about before your spew things . I wish you the best , and hope your son has fun playing the sport .

Incorrect...there is a 7/8 grade division in Nassau Suffolk PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually there is 7th & 8th grade PAL lacrosse. Check the Nassau/Suffolk PAL page and understand what YOU'RE talking about before you spew your fake news wise guy.

Page 23 of 37 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard