BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Re: Boys 2031-11th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rebels going south is awesome. By far best 2031 team on island. If anyone thinks different step up and play them.

There is no need for a 3rd grade team to travel to Delaware for 3 lacrosse games. i have a senior and sophmore that play / have played on very competitive teams. Reps absolutely matter. Being the best 3rd grade team in the universe doesn't.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your Correct, they do not have too, they want too. Not missing out on reps, three to four practices, and training sessions a week.
Please contact them to set up games, on Island. Thanks for your concerns, appreciated

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
more rebels propaganda. what tournament? i don't see anything in tourney machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're going to the HoganLax Spring Thaw. The boys are very excited to compete. No propaganda needed. Enjoy your weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enjoy emptying your bank account on gas for a 3rd grade tourney in Delaware. Sounds awesome.......

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not Rebels fault for gas prices. That’s on our clueless leader. JB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not Rebels fault for gas prices. That’s on our clueless leader. JB

Your clueless! Biden administration has approved more public oil and gas drilling permits per month than trump did in his first three years of presidency. I guess Trump should have approved more when he was there. Maybe we would be producing more by now!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's great that a long island team is going down to take on other states. If we want to be considered a geographically strong lacrosse area, teams need to put themselves out there. I hope they do well and I hope we play against each other in the spring.

....and you would have skipped the opportunity over gas prices? OK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 3rd grade.....save the travel for when it's necessary at older grades. I've been through this with my daughter. Talk to parents of girls who have to travel to MD, NJ and DE in the early years because that's where the tourneys are. By the time they are in HS everyone is burnt out from traveling the NJ turnpike. You will never see MD teams coming to LI at this age for the same reason. It's really not necessary in the boys landscape.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse is NOT a Burn out sport.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Traveling the NJ tpke for 8yrs is where the burnout comes from. Save it for later years when its necessary, that's the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are excited and the boys are happy. Please do a little self-reflection on why you need to rain on our parade. If we didn't want this level of commitment, we'd switch teams. I hope you're equally happy with the decisions your coaches are making (I'm not being sarcastic.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
22 degrees with wind chill under 10. No spring thaw here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels represent LI well beating hawks, madlax and crabs by considerable margins...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels represent LI well beating hawks, madlax and crabs by considerable margins...

Wow very nice! Go Rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Rebels now practice 9 times a week and each player has their own personal coach. Just doing it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also heard rebels shoot lighting bolts out of their arse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get on the train or get run over by the REABEL locomotive. Let’s Do the loco motion. 2031 is the standard. Anyone want to scrimmage, please contact. 91 please step up and let’s go.

Re: I am very happy to cme here
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels 2031 is best team in Country. That unbelievable for a relatively new program. Anyone feel different, check out our schedule and meet us at the ok for us Corral. Ok for us not you. Let’s go 91 play them, please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those Maryland teams just lost, they’ll take that information and hold back 12 kids for next year, or maybe even this year. This is 3rd grade lacrosse…. Take a pill

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels 2031 is best team in Country. That unbelievable for a relatively new program. Anyone feel different, check out our schedule and meet us at the ok for us Corral. Ok for us not you. Let’s go 91 play them, please

This can’t be a parent. This has to be a troll. 3rd grade lacrosse unbelievable people think like this.
There is a podcast called the reformed sports project. Some people should take some time and listen. It may help!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This can’t be a parent. This has to be a troll. 3rd grade lacrosse unbelievable people think like this.
There is a podcast called the reformed sports project. Some people should take some time and listen. It may help!!

The sad thing is that this likely IS a parent. It's those who never played themselves and reliving through their kids. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age it should be about fun but if kids and parents want more of a commitment, then that’s fine as well.
We have seen plenty examples of kids who dedicate large portions of their time to lacrosse at an early age and still love playing and have great success, ie. 91 Crush.
We have also seen kids and parents get burnt out from over exposure. The decision should be made by the parent and child, and is unique to each family.
Parents should be good role models for kids no matter what level they are playing on. Being “The best” in 3rd grade does not matter at all. Too many times the coaches and parents act like kids and embarrass themselves and the organizations they represent!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo (beat Rebels twice)
Rebels
Legacy
S2S

No one else has really played enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels will CRUSH Igloo; last fall is a long time ago.
1)Rebels
2) Igloo
3) Express East
4) legacy
5) S2S
17) 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo beat rebels 2 Times by 3 Goals. Team was together for 6 weeks. Now a Hundred practices later, couple additions and it will not be close
Rebels Just beat Madlax and Hawks, who are 2 Top 5 teams in Country.
So, a more updated is list
1) Rebels- NOT CLOSE
2) Igloo
3) Express East
4) Legacy
15) 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont even have a 2031 kid but i'm coming here anyway to watch you fools...

it's 3rd grade, simmer down everyone

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Word has been omitted as it goes against our Community Forum Standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont even have a 2031 kid but i'm coming here anyway to watch you fools...

it's 3rd grade, simmer down everyone

Weirdo...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw My Lacrosse tournaments for this weekend. 2030/31 Combined. What teams are what ages.
More like a Play Day with 21 Total Teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously does 91 even field 31. Do they just wait to try to poach players? Not in spring launch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will not play anywhere that they will get blasted. Maybe take summer off? The 2030/31 bracket at spring launch. Never good to mix ages with the little ones. Great job My lax tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow check scores out, sad sad tourney. 2026 is good. 1 out of 5 not bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo beat rebels 2 Times by 3 Goals. Team was together for 6 weeks. Now a Hundred practices later, couple additions and it will not be close
Rebels Just beat Madlax and Hawks, who are 2 Top 5 teams in Country.
So, a more updated is list
1) Rebels- NOT CLOSE
2) Igloo
3) Express East
4) Legacy
15) 91

Top teams in the country?!?!? It’s 3rd grade
You sound moronic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo beat Rebels twice, 2-0. They are the top team to date 2031. Who cares about anything else. If you want to be considered a better team, win. Everything else is just noise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok big mouth, let’s do it Rebels are ready any time anywhere. Sure you want to do this. Your claim to # 1 vanishes in one whipping .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get off the keyboard daddy! let the kids play, stop acting like you’re out there playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How need Igloo fare again mad lax and Hawks. Rebels beat both, and not close. Very simple if Igloo is number one, let’s go. Contact our coaches, if not keep your trap shut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How need Igloo fare again mad lax and Hawks. Rebels beat both, and not close. Very simple if Igloo is number one, let’s go. Contact our coaches, if not keep your trap shut.

No chance this is an actual Rebel parent or coach. Most people come on these things to just stir the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's going to be so much fun to watch this rebels team fall apart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok big mouth, let’s do it Rebels are ready any time anywhere. Sure you want to do this. Your claim to # 1 vanishes in one whipping .

Big mouth?? Let’s do it? Are you playing. It’s 3rd grade lacrosses. You need some serious help Someone suggested a pod cast above. I listened to a few episodes. Pretty good stuff. I suggest you follow them. It may help. I pray for your kid.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard