BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 37 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rage should not accept. Sad part is watch draw, they will be given lollipop opponents. Then get beaten bad in playoffs. Lollipop tourney, gives easy schedule. Oh, I forgot 91 runs it. They should feel shane, go to box for 2 minutes. This just keeps bringing them down. They are too arrogant to realize, going to be great when they struggle to field teams. I do look forward to it.

They weren’t given Lollipop opponents past weekend. They played their way in fairly. Just be happy for the kids

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they announce before the North Qualifier how many teams would qualify? I looked at their website but couldn’t find the answer before it started. Do you know how many teams total qualify for World Series?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they announce before the North Qualifier how many teams would qualify? I looked at their website but couldn’t find the answer before it started. Do you know how many teams total qualify for World Series?

Prior to the event starting, the North qualifier clearly stated that the 9th seed would qualify. They would need to win 3 games from the losers bracket to do so. Anyone in attendance saw that the competition was fierce and games were high level. Great lacrosse was played all weekend was played all weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage should not accept. Sad part is watch draw, they will be given lollipop opponents. Then get beaten bad in playoffs. Lollipop tourney, gives easy schedule. Oh, I forgot 91 runs it. They should feel shane, go to box for 2 minutes. This just keeps bringing them down. They are too arrogant to realize, going to be great when they struggle to field teams. I do look forward to it.

They weren’t given Lollipop opponents past weekend. They played their way in fairly. Just be happy for the kids

Stop it with the rage bashing ....they followed the format and won their way to the 9th sees fairly . Does a 9th seed make sense , no it doesn't but it is what it is and I'm sure they're very happy to be able to go . As discussed before on this thread , too many teams go from the north because nobody else plays lacrosse across the country . The participation rate is very low , embarrassingly low especially when you consider how coaches/directors on long island walk around and compare themselves to tom Brady lol. So while we don't agree with 9 teams going , rage did what they had to do to get in . No problem with that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m no 91 fan. But the bracket that was published before the tournament clearly showed a 9th invitation in the bracket. If you want to criticize 9 invitations that’s fair. The conspiracy theory that is was created after the tourney started for rage isn’t true.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is nothing but a pathetic post. I actually feel bad for you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, it was not announced. In previous years it had been 6 from the north bracket. Last year they made it 7 after the bracket had concluded b/c a team in another bracket had to back out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team PA had a great day at SpringThaw.
PA is a pit stop between MD and LI. So
What? They beat Hawks, Madlax and Nationals, report back after they play the Rebels.

I was there. Team PA was very well coached and have 1 outstanding player in which the team revolved around. Nationals struggled to field a full squad and many of their players were playing on their club teams this weekend. They had very little teamwork but that's to be expected based on the model. Hawks and Madlax are still very good local club teams and will win a lot of games against comparable teams.

PA is a “pit stop”? Lol, I guess if we had feelings here in PA they’d be hurt but luckily we don’t. Sounds like these young men played well and beat 3 of the better clubs in MD. I’m not familiar with Team PA as a club but seems like these kids can play a little bit.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m no 91 fan. But the bracket that was published before the tournament clearly showed a 9th invitation in the bracket. If you want to criticize 9 invitations that’s fair. The conspiracy theory that is was created after the tourney started for rage isn’t true.

This is an accurate post. Bracket was clear and set up in advance of the event for all to see.
Competition was fierce and the best teams are from the northeast.
That doesn’t mean that a stacked team from one of the other regions can’t win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah - I wonder who they (Team PA) are???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team PA is like last year’s Tigers. An all star team poached the best kid from different clubs. They’ll have big athletic kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is an accurate post. Bracket was clear and set up in advance of the event for all to see.
Competition was fierce and the best teams are from the northeast.
That doesn’t mean that a stacked team from one of the other regions can’t win.

Question was not intended for any reason other than to ask if you know the total amount of teams that qualify for the World Series and how many for each Region? Congrats to Rage on making it, wasn’t asking for that reason. Do you only find out when they publish on tourney machine one region at a time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 91 parent. Much respect to Rage, they get the s$iT end of the stick all of the time and did what they had to do to qualify. As a parent from an organization that can’t stand 91 and all of their antics I’m happy for them. They will constantly have to work to keep their team together much like Warriors did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage can probably beat or certainly be competitive with some of the other Long Island AA teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage can probably beat or certainly be competitive with some of the other Long Island AA teams.

Have to think they take legacy, igloo and the rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team PA is like last year’s Tigers. An all star team poached the best kid from different clubs. They’ll have big athletic kids
?? Isn't this what all of these teams are?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough talk about 91! How about Eclipse? Express? Massachusetts? Kings? I'm betting one of these teams takes it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt they’d beat Legacy. Legacy lost to the tournament winner Eclipse by 1 goal. Legacy did better against Eclipse than any other team in the tournament. Legacy would smoke Rage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it with the rage bashing ....they followed the format and won their way to the 9th sees fairly . Does a 9th seed make sense , no it doesn't but it is what it is and I'm sure they're very happy to be able to go . As discussed before on this thread , too many teams go from the north because nobody else plays lacrosse across the country . The participation rate is very low , embarrassingly low especially when you consider how coaches/directors on long island walk around and compare themselves to tom Brady lol. So while we don't agree with 9 teams going , rage did what they had to do to get in . No problem with that

Why would any team that knows they can’t compete want to go? This isn’t March madness where a miracle upset can happen. Let’s spend a weekend in the summer to go play games with no chance of winning. Qualifier I get. Go see how you stack up, but question answered. Go hang out on the beach heading into 4th of July

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best thing about eclipse was they are not even ranked and they dont care. Just showed up and smoked everyone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best thing about eclipse was they are not even ranked and they dont care. Just showed up and smoked everyone!

Says Eclipse. Welcome to crazy town Eclipse!! You had a great day and congrats on locking #1 seed from NE. But don’t be a fool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I doubt they’d beat Legacy. Legacy lost to the tournament winner Eclipse by 1 goal. Legacy did better against Eclipse than any other team in the tournament. Legacy would smoke Rage.

😭😭😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😭😭😂😂😂

Enough already with the legacy talk ....you went 0-3 and got bounced out quickly . Shut up already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is going down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Advance and the Texas Mustangs will be contenders as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is the biggest disappointment by far. Not legacy/Iglioo/Rebels. It’s the so called best team. Not that anymore and never again. Bye bye 91. Maybe that useless, bad 2029 coach JM can help with his holdbacks. Boo hoo 91 watch the door on the way out. You guys are the problem with youth lax. Thanks for the nightmares, see you, see you, would not want to be you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s a idea. Rage , legacy , Rebels and Igloo have a four way tourney. I would bet anything rage would be under over 1 win. My money on under. Of coarse they would try to bring Machine kids in. Let’s do it. Step up and say we are in. Then will set it. Let’s see who has it , and who does not. RAGE against the MACHiNE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😭😭😂😂😂

Enough already with the legacy talk ....you went 0-3 and got bounced out quickly . Shut up already

That is the MO for that team as you read above in this thread. " we cant win a tournament of any significance but if ww lose by 1 we are good or we had a lead by 2 wirh 2 to go and if it wasn't for divine intervention we would have won.......obviously sarcasm but you get the idea. .
Average team at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s a idea. Rage , legacy , Rebels and Igloo have a four way tourney. I would bet anything rage would be under over 1 win. My money on under. Of coarse they would try to bring Machine kids in. Let’s do it. Step up and say we are in. Then will set it. Let’s see who has it , and who does not. RAGE against the MACHiNE

Is this the Legacy parent that your kid plays for a new team every other year and 2nd time on Legacy ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This may be the densest most immature post ever posted on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is the biggest disappointment by far. Not legacy/Iglioo/Rebels. It’s the so called best team. Not that anymore and never again. Bye bye 91. Maybe that useless, bad 2029 coach JM can help with his holdbacks. Boo hoo 91 watch the door on the way out. You guys are the problem with youth lax. Thanks for the nightmares, see you, see you, would not want to be you.

It gets better .... apparently machine players have been sharing a slogan on social media for everyone to see . Some of the kids are friends with kids from other clubs/live in the same town as them . They keep seeing on social media " revenge tour 2022" lol....so apparently the 91 machine coaches called an " emergency meeting " after the world series loss . Instead of trying to understand what went wrong and how to fix it they instead came up with a slogan " revenge tour 2022" in their typical low iq rah rah fashion . Is that supposed to scare other teams ? Lol....news flash..machine has been using intimidation tactics for years , coaches bumping chests while screaming " yeah, yeah, whoa, whoa" and kids talking trash while the goalie mouths off and bangs the pipes with his stick . Guess what ....you're not scaring anyone . Go back to the drawing board and figure out how to play . Your slogans and rah rah sideline don't work anymore . " Revenge tour 2022" hahaha, can't make this stuff up .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Little Jimmy, it’s time to go back to playing Fort Nite. You can play one more game and than it’s time for bed. You are not allowed to go on BOTC any more. This is for adults only

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revenge Tour 2022? I’m sure they’re still seeking revenge for the beat down they received from the Kings. I’m ok with the goalie banging pipes, I did not see their goalie waving at any Express players if a saved was made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revenge Tour 2022 part Deux... This time it's serious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revenge Tour 2022 part Deux... This time it's serious

Team 91 revenge , rage ,venom,storm.....they seem very very angry . Very scary . I'm sure everyone is afraid now lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"revenge 2022" team 91 blinged out shirts coming soon to a sideline near you lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did CoachC take over the Express team for this grade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did CoachC take over the Express team for this grade?

Just the WS team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope they march in formation in their blinged out shirts, carrying the American flag and blaring music. I hear that helps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have seen that kid wave at players after a save. Parenting for the win!!!!

Page 22 of 37 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard