BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 37 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scorned Parents, BOTC should have a forum and offer therapy, it’s typically 95 % of parents with their 1st child playing. You should know that all coaches talk from other organizations, know your history because they did their homework, they run background checks on you lol. if you were a problem than you are a problem now. The 27 along with the 28 parents have a reputation of being the worst out there. The talent level at both age groups compared to past years is not even close.

Parents spend probably 5-10 times as much as their club tuition that they whine about a month. Some exceptions play on Machine and a few Express S2S.
To put in perspective Machine is no where near a 91 Crush, Smash, Bandits or Wolfpack, not even close. So if you aren’t on Machine and you think your kid is good and they don’t know about you or haven’t approached you, he isn’t.

If you team hop and run your gums to other parents bashing organizations you are a fool and everyone thinks your a fool.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclispe is from Fairfield county Connecticut. Darien New Canaan mostly, and surrounding areas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scorned Parents, BOTC should have a forum and offer therapy, it’s typically 95 % of parents with their 1st child playing. You should know that all coaches talk from other organizations, know your history because they did their homework, they run background checks on you lol. if you were a problem than you are a problem now. The 27 along with the 28 parents have a reputation of being the worst out there. The talent level at both age groups compared to past years is not even close.

Parents spend probably 5-10 times as much as their club tuition that they whine about a month. Some exceptions play on Machine and a few Express S2S.
To put in perspective Machine is no where near a 91 Crush, Smash, Bandits or Wolfpack, not even close. So if you aren’t on Machine and you think your kid is good and they don’t know about you or haven’t approached you, he isn’t.

If you team hop and run your gums to other parents bashing organizations you are a fool and everyone thinks your a fool.

Great points, good years 2024, 26, not as good 2023, 25 (except 91MD which is really 23 and 24), 27, 28

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great points, good years 2024, 26, not as good 2023, 25 (except 91MD which is really 23 and 24), 27, 28

I enjoy reading all opinions but need some clarity on a few things.

What do you mean about parents pay 5-10 times as much as their club tuition? Do you mean in lessons?

Can you really tell all of that now? Many of the 27 kids(at least the legit aged ones) have not hit puberty yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits, Smash and Crush at 10 years old would have smoked the majority of these teams

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In lessons and yes just watch wsyl last year and watch 25’s and 26’s.
26 express would beat 25 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits, Smash and Crush at 10 years old would have smoked the majority of these teams

That’s a bold statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 yr olds no .Stop just Stop . Fake news . Best team ever 2017 Grad. Yr Turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team PA had a great day at SpringThaw.
PA is a pit stop between MD and LI. So
What? They beat Hawks, Madlax and Nationals, report back after they play the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a bold statement

Smash was average. Until two years ago. They lost to town teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels have 25 full time coaches and practice 9 days a week or so I’ve been told - legendary coaches and staff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a bold statement

That's what happens when team 91 gets upset like they did this past weekend, they go to the history books . Sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is going to be a dinosaur soon. Down down down. The only organization I would like to go away. Not good people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a bold statement

That's what happens when team 91 gets upset like they did this past weekend, they go to the history books . Sad

Maybe Machine should bring in some different talent
then Massapequa PAL daddy friends lacrosse kids .
There is alot better talent players in the 2027 Dynamic umbrella teams and they know it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All that rebel talk the past yr . What happen to Igloo special team ? Legacy ? Who pays for this garbage product . I pay half the price, my sons team not even in this “World ego Series” for what ? Few kids on my sons team would make those teams alot better but being so greedy from the club not worth it .

We have played Legacy for a few years whether an actual tournament or play day scrimmage in CT. during covid. They used to be competitive. Not sure what is wrong with them.

They were very competitive if you knew what you were talking about before commenting. They lost two games by one goal. The 1 goal “loss” vs Orange Crush was in overtime and Legacy actually scored the winning goal, however, the goal got called back due to someone saying there was a player in the crease. It was a controversial call. Legacy lost to predators 2-1. They lost to the team that won the whole 18 team tournament by one goal. If that’s not competitive I don’t know what is.

Legacy had a tough draw but so did most. It was a competitive tourney.
lost to Eclipse 2-1. They lost in OT to the Orange Crush who was solid. They beat the Predators. Got beat up but a very good Mass team who some feel was the 3rd or 4 best team at the event.
Eclipse was the best team and won it all. They blew out Express big time after express had smashed 91 Machine.

If we were talking about Rebels Turtles Rush justifying competitiveness by losing to tournament champ by 1 i would get it. But legacy has higher expectations. But if talk like that or " we had a 2 goal lead till jesus himself stopped a few shots with 3 minutes to play makes you feel better have at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s a bold statement

Maybe Machine should bring in some different talent
then Massapequa PAL daddy friends lacrosse kids .
There is alot better talent players in the 2027 Dynamic umbrella teams and they know it .

As well as there is scattered talent amongst other organizations that parents choose not to be involved with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad to see grown ppl pile on when a group of 12 year olds lose a game to a very talented team. Enjoy to game boys and maybe look into therapy about your feelings of inadequacy. Or just grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After this seasons ego heads will realize is it really worth 5k plus a yr 1. My team didnt make the World Series 2. My team didnt win the world series . If people didn't smartened up what greedy Clubs did to people durning covid season and didnt budge on refunds Etc…. Then your a Clown 🤡. Have a great day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did T.Z coach the 2027 legacy team this tournament ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad to see grown ppl pile on when a group of 12 year olds lose a game to a very talented team. Enjoy to game boys and maybe look into therapy about your feelings of inadequacy. Or just grow up.

I agree with you , however, some context is needed . Team 91 parents/coaches and unfortunately the kids too have big mouths at games . They trash talk all game , it's disgusting . So unfortunately people are all too happy to watch then lose because they're not a civilized group of people and it's been going on for years . Very arrogant , trashy organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In lessons and yes just watch wsyl last year and watch 25’s and 26’s.
26 express would beat 25 91

26 Express parent, here is some advice. Try and beat your own 2025 team first.
And Please
Stay off the Weeeeeeeed!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

<aybe machine parents should stop pounding their chests on here about how great they think they and and they wouldn't get dumped on when they get beat down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No question Machine is a talented, hardworking and well coached team. Not easy to be top dog and hold that spot for as long as Machine has. Congrats to them on their long run, Respect.

Congrats to Express for shattering the glass ceiling in an undisputed game.

Stage should be set for fair seeding at WSL Championship. It’s now any given Sunday for top teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The issue is that every 91 team holds themselves to the standard that Crush set. And there will never be a team like that again. And it’s okay to lose, no big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team PA had a great day at SpringThaw.
PA is a pit stop between MD and LI. So
What? They beat Hawks, Madlax and Nationals, report back after they play the Rebels.

I was there. Team PA was very well coached and have 1 outstanding player in which the team revolved around. Nationals struggled to field a full squad and many of their players were playing on their club teams this weekend. They had very little teamwork but that's to be expected based on the model. Hawks and Madlax are still very good local club teams and will win a lot of games against comparable teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The issue is that every 91 team holds themselves to the standard that Crush set. And there will never be a team like that again. And it’s okay to lose, no big deal.

Rebels are going to crush them now. No pun intended.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy doesn’t even qualify!! Wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did T.Z coach the 2027 legacy team this tournament ?

Good question

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's fair (they do stink in a lot of ways) but to go down a level or two from there isnt right or helping ANYONE. Its probably amplified due to the anonymity but come on, we can do better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels Will blow by 91 The next couple years.
The Bus is Rolling down the Express way Looking for the Seaford Oyster Bay, so they can go Shore to Shore. Watch out or your legacy will get crushed.
Maybe move north into an Igloo

Fast Forward 2024
Express and Rebels by far best programs, rest will just try to survive, or they will be True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, your a poet and don’t know it! Every game will be won and you’ll have fun with 91!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Rage played terrible - #9 seed at the end. They "qualified". I bet if they were the 10 seed they still would've "qualified. Gotta keep those 91 parents happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all fairness any team could have to taken that 9th spot and had a chance to do so . Had nothing to do with 91....but that being said the 9th seed is a joke. Shouldn't even be an option. .it's only an option because other regions don't have enough teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Rage played terrible - #9 seed at the end. They "qualified". I bet if they were the 10 seed they still would've "qualified. Gotta keep those 91 parents happy.

Upset much lol you guys spend to much time on here bashing and what not turn it into something positive for once …

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You son, ma’am, sir are the definition of a Bozo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Upset much lol you guys spend to much time on here bashing and what not turn it into something positive for once …

Agreed ...I don't defend 91 as they are a disgusting organization, however why get all hung up on someone making the 9th seed? Seriously . Those kids are probably very happy to have made it . And they did what they had to do to make the 9th seed. Any other team also has the same opportunity. So find something else to bash, you're not making any sense .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In all fairness any team could have to taken that 9th spot and had a chance to do so . Had nothing to do with 91....but that being said the 9th seed is a joke. Shouldn't even be an option. .it's only an option because other regions don't have enough teams

I agree. The only I issue I had is that if you went 3-0 the first day and got a first round bye you automatically qualified. You should have to win at least one game the next day to qualify. In the end it didn’t make any difference but you shouldn’t receive an automatic bid based on first day. But if the the tourney was run the same way as last year rage would not have qualified

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed ...I don't defend 91 as they are a disgusting organization, however why get all hung up on someone making the 9th seed? Seriously . Those kids are probably very happy to have made it . And they did what they had to do to make the 9th seed. Any other team also has the same opportunity. So find something else to bash, you're not making any sense .

My sons team made it easily. 9th seed not needed. My question is I wonder if Rage was the 10th seed would they have qualified 10 teams? I say yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage should not accept. Sad part is watch draw, they will be given lollipop opponents. Then get beaten bad in playoffs. Lollipop tourney, gives easy schedule. Oh, I forgot 91 runs it. They should feel shane, go to box for 2 minutes. This just keeps bringing them down. They are too arrogant to realize, going to be great when they struggle to field teams. I do look forward to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can’t wait to see USCL Rankings / WS Champions algorithm system after this weekend.

Page 21 of 37 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard