Heritage HS (VA) 2023 Midfield, Defense Summer Boone Commits to Presbyterian College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Heritage High School (VA) 2023 Midfield, Defense Summer Boone of PRIDE Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Presbyterian College.

High school: Heritage High School (Leesburg, VA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Presbyterian College
Club team: PRIDE Girls Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 AU Futures Virginia Team 2020 Maryland Showcase 1st Team All Tournament Team 2020 WPLL Futures All-Star 2019 Virginia All Star team Maverick National Lacrosse Classic 2019 All Star selection Maryland Lacrosse Showcase
Academic honors: 2019 All A honor roll 2020 All A honor roll 2021 All A honor roll Volunteer at local middle and elementary schools
Why did you choose Presbyterian College, Women's D1? "I choose Presbyterian because of the great academics, amazing team and the beautiful campus. I knew once I stepped onto the campus, i got the feeling of I want this to be my home for the next 4 years after high school. The team also made me feel apart of them when I was there visiting and I knew this would be the place!."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to say thank you to my coaches that have helped me to be the player I am today and thank you for helping me grow on and off the field. I want to say thank you to my amazing father you has helped me through everything. Thank you for taking me to every tournament, game and practice and being the best father anyone could ask for. Thank you to my friends who have always been supportive and willing to help whenever!"
What other colleges did you consider? "I considered UVA Wise, St Bonaventure and Notre Dame College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Summer Boone on her commitment to Presbyterian College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: