BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 37 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW......the 91 machine is broken . Let's hear the excuses . And guess what , 91 being the trashy organization it is will now make sure that express has the most difficult bracket making the road very difficult to get to the finals in the world series . By now we know they are running the world series , will be very interesting to see the world series brackets when they come out later . At least we all know who will be pulling the strings .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Low IQ? You misspelled two words in your comment. Fix that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy, Rebels, Igloo (beat Prime Time 2x), Prime Time, Predators, Orange Crush ---> very poor showing.

S2S --> arguably the easiest schedule, and lost to LIE

91 Machine --> shocking loss

LIE --> where did they come from? they have not played this well in the past year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express over 91

Bound to happen. Kids start to catch up. The gap always closes as kids get older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine lost to Express, can’t wait to hear the excuses.

I will say 91 played games without adversity, while every other team was challenged at least once in the early rounds. That makes a difference.The 2025 91 and 2026 Express team won last year because they were battle tested in bracket play and gained that valuable experience. This will no doubt serve them well in the summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch how 91 now messes around with the world series bracket to give express a hard road to the finals . Will be blatantly obvious ,wait and see .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blaming 91 for the weather. Smh. In other news …wow eclipse takes it all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As expected, awful experience. Squeezing 18 teams on 3 fields . Monsoon like weather . Kids leaving the field shivering and sticks all Iced up . Congratulations team 91 , you really outside yourself this time. Low iq people running the show . Horrible .

Can’t tell if this is a rebel, igloo or legacy parent

Definitely one of them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will start hearing how this World Series is fake from the losing teams now

I guess you haven’t been reading this for a while.

All of these tournaments are what you make them to be. You played the best teams in the north. You can’t dispute that. You may not like the results but I doubt a warm day would have changed the results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough day for legacy and rebels

Rebels, 3 year old program . Though a lot of banter here on botc expectations are lower and not rammed down the parents throats . Legacy on the other hand ,?WSYL is like the 24/7 talking point and duscussed very early... utter disappointment for -0-3 and essentially all tournaments underachieving. They hang all their rep on 1 year...Taz . Embarrassing.

True story

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the 91 parents with the excuses ? You wanted an on age tournament you got it , you wanted to run the brackets you got it , you wanted to start at 12:30 with no 3 hour breaks in between you got it , you wanted to be streamed and got that . So go ahead , let's hear why you lost . Just like when you lost last summer to the Colorado team I'm sure there are plenty of excuses for this one too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The almighty 91 machine , going into the world series as the #3 seed . What a blow to the egos over there . Wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question.....was the express vs 91 machine game streamed ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse came out on top definitely a talented squad express upsetting machine that was a surprise but good for them..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have a lot of faith in the seeding I’m sure Machine will have this thing set up so they walk into championship and the rest of the good teams knock each other off. You don’t win all your games 18-0 because your that good it’s because you don’t play anybody

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the kids say about the weekend? The weather was brutal but I would bet they all loved the experience, the format where you could lose 1 or even a few and still move on. Yes move it later in the year, yes get refs who understand they need to actually ref, but all the kids I saw and spoke to were having fun and excited to be there (minus the monsoon, hail storm and blizzard)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did the kids say about the weekend? The weather was brutal but I would bet they all loved the experience, the format where you could lose 1 or even a few and still move on. Yes move it later in the year, yes get refs who understand they need to actually ref, but all the kids I saw and spoke to were having fun and excited to be there (minus the monsoon, hail storm and blizzard)

That’s interesting, you must have been to a different tournament. Or your son played on machine and waltzed in at 12:30 because there were kids that were playing there while you were in your hotel , and some of them were literally in tears as they couldn’t feel their fingers and some were shivering. Kids also had iced up sticks by the late afternoon games . Couldn’t get the balls out easily. So nice try but it was a colossal disaster run by brainless fools .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant wait to see how 91 rigs the brackets for the World Series after todays embarrassment. They have been talking about the World Series for 5 years and didn’t make it to todays final. That will be taken out on the teams they perceive to be a threat when they make the brackets for July. Stay tuned should be very interesting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Rebels do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All that rebel talk the past yr . What happen to Igloo special team ? Legacy ? Who pays for this garbage product . I pay half the price, my sons team not even in this “World ego Series” for what ? Few kids on my sons team would make those teams alot better but being so greedy from the club not worth it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And he’s talking about IQ. Imagine this poor guy???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More Money Grab , ego beating cheat pounders
And it all means absolutely zero . $5 gas tolls hotels meals and 30 degrees no thx .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have a lot of faith in the seeding I’m sure Machine will have this thing set up so they walk into championship and the rest of the good teams knock each other off. You don’t win all your games 18-0 because your that good it’s because you don’t play anybody

The point is you want to lose, just win a lot more. The mentality of you can’t lose is what’s wrong with youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Making fun of 91 for losing one game seems a little over the top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express added age eligible ‘26 STUDS, making them a different team. We’ll done by them to circle the wagons.

91 Machine [I feel] is soft bc of them playing b tourneys/ less talented teams - and so they’re susceptible to getting punched in the mouth. Sad but true. They’re super talented but play b tournaments and manipulate things to breeze - and so when they show up to a real scrap - they not ready all the time. Still a great team but dads are making them fragile…

Eclispe is talented at every level - no joke. Congrats to them - battled, took their punches but made a statement at the end of the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a surprise actually. Express has super talented player(s), legendary coach and don’t get frazzled by the bs “the machine” nonsense we’ve all come to know, expect and loath.

Express is ALL class, I’m surprised they lost to Eclispe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of whining, but not sure about what. The weather was brutal, but our kids were proud to complete, showed a ton of grit playing through the tough conditions, and did well enough to qualify. It was a bare-bones tournament, but in my opinion, the organizers did a great job making sure that everyone followed the qualifying rules, got the seeding just about perfect, and ran a great format (up to 7 full-length games in 2 days). Our team wanted an opportunity to compete against the best teams in the east, and they got it. No complaints from us. Can't wait for Nationals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All that rebel talk the past yr . What happen to Igloo special team ? Legacy ? Who pays for this garbage product . I pay half the price, my sons team not even in this “World ego Series” for what ? Few kids on my sons team would make those teams alot better but being so greedy from the club not worth it .

We have played Legacy for a few years whether an actual tournament or play day scrimmage in CT. during covid. They used to be competitive. Not sure what is wrong with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Rebels do?

It's not good. They definitely need to cut a whole bunch of kids. Otherwise they don’t belong at these tournaments. I felt sorry watching them.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: A word has to be omitted due to it goes against our community policy.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the teams that made the World Series were the exact teams that we thought would qualify. Enough with all of the grown men whining. The conditions were less than ideal. We would have prayed for a warmer day. I am not disappointed to see this bracket move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, you missed it. Whether you advanced or not, most if not all the games were competitive. Weather was brutal but it was fun and the boys will never forget.
The best teams on the northeast were there. Steel cuts steel so if you want your kid to evolve into a good player he has to play with and against the best!!
Maybe try to join one of these clubs next season. Hopeful your kid can play and we will all benefit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep it in perspective. When your kid is looking to get recruited to college the WS means nothing. It would mean more for the kids resume if it was held when they were in 9th or 10th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We have played Legacy for a few years whether an actual tournament or play day scrimmage in CT. during covid. They used to be competitive. Not sure what is wrong with them.

They were very competitive if you knew what you were talking about before commenting. They lost two games by one goal. The 1 goal “loss” vs Orange Crush was in overtime and Legacy actually scored the winning goal, however, the goal got called back due to someone saying there was a player in the crease. It was a controversial call. Legacy lost to predators 2-1. They lost to the team that won the whole 18 team tournament by one goal. If that’s not competitive I don’t know what is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 is going to have a great time coming on this board in July if/when they win the big tournament. Essentially the competition will be the exact same with maybe 1 or 2 good teams from the rest of the country. The only competitive qualifier was the North.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team PA had a great day at SpringThaw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Biggest disappointment was The Machine, and tourney for playing in that weather.
Should have been changed, rescheduled. I hear it was not because MY LACROOSE TOURAMENT, is running one this coming weekend.
Talk about who runs this, soft schedule did not prepare them for Playoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They were very competitive if you knew what you were talking about before commenting. They lost two games by one goal. The 1 goal “loss” vs Orange Crush was in overtime and Legacy actually scored the winning goal, however, the goal got called back due to someone saying there was a player in the crease. It was a controversial call. Legacy lost to predators 2-1. They lost to the team that won the whole 18 team tournament by one goal. If that’s not competitive I don’t know what is.

Legacy had a tough draw but so did most. It was a competitive tourney.
lost to Eclipse 2-1. They lost in OT to the Orange Crush who was solid. They beat the Predators. Got beat up but a very good Mass team who some feel was the 3rd or 4 best team at the event.
Eclipse was the best team and won it all. They blew out Express big time after express had smashed 91 Machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Team PA dad!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion… this was an Uber competitive tournament with the best teams from the Northeast.
If you want your kid to compete at a high level, you have to play and practice with the best.
The weather stunk and they probably should’ve rescheduled. But we played and all the teams did their best. It was crazy but we had fun.
But the World Series is overrated and the whole industry is blowing up with greedy folks trying to make money off of us. This is a tough time for kids because Some have hit puberty and others have not. Sometimes it comes down to which team has more kids with mustaches.
In the end this is only a game and this is still a youth sporting event. There will be a tremendous amount of peaks and valleys moving forward. Keep it fun and the kids will enjoy it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Eclipse from ?

Page 20 of 37 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard