BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,603
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 112 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's White is an interesting team. I know they lost one of their top players to Green, added a few Green players, they had some changes to goalie. There's some solid players on that team, if they could only avoid the yellow cards and penalties.

I could see them pulling off an upset if they are on as shooters and their goalie got hot.

BLC is M&D's 6th game, which helps BLC as M&D may not be used to the speed of the game at first. If BLC comes out fast, M&D may have issues coming from behind as BLC tends to play low scoring games. Their goalie can make it hard on shooters.

That being said, M&D has too much talent and I think they win it by a few.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Analysis on the North, and I like the disclaimer at the bottom. Any predictions for the South?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 NGLL South Division Predictions

Hero’s Green (8-0)
Although its more challenging than M&D’s, I think they make it unscathed. I foresee two games in which they are sweating it out in the 2nd half.
Swing Game: (BLC) This is a nice rivalry here, Hero’s gets in trouble when the scores are low, this plays into BLC’s type of game.

Pride (6-2)
Loss: Hero’s Green, LBC
I know this one is controversial, but someone in the 2nd tier of A has to step up and I’m betting its Pride. I think they beat BLC, just call it a hunch. Pride is tall, fast and they can score in bunches.
Swing Game: (LBC) LBC has beaten them in last year’s NGLL while also played to a 1 goal game over summer. Similar type clubs.

BLC (5-3)
Loss: Hero’s Green, M&D, Pride
They got the toughest schedule in NGLL, having to play M&D as the out of division matchup. They like to control the ball, slow the game down and then use a transition offense with long clears from their goalie.
Swing Game: (MDU) They played to a one goal game in NGLL last year. An upset here would turn the tide in division.

MDU (5-3)
Loss: BLC, Hero’s Green, Pride
Facing NEMS in the other division was bad luck. They are capable of beating most any team but also can play flat. They are similar to BLC where they tend to like to rely on defense and then use a transition attacking O.
Swing Game: (LBC) There’s a good rivalry there between the two teams. Whoever wins, it should be a close contest regardless.

LBC (5-3)
Loss: MDU, Hero’s Green, BLC
LBC earned props for beating Hero’s Green. They can frustrate other teams with their style of play but if they are on, they are tough to beat.
Swing Game: (Pride) Two evenly matched teams, can go anyway in this matchup, the winner will be in driver’s seat for that third playoff spot.

Cavalier (3-5)
Win: Hero’s White, Stars, Integrity
They are going to beat someone they shouldn’t. New to NGLL A, they have a solid team and I expect them to be dangerous come summer tournaments.
Swing Game: (Hero’s White) I’m not sure this is going to be considered an upset, but Hero’s White obviously can’t lose this game.

Integrity (1-7)
Win: Stars
I think they play some tight contests and their ceiling is prob 4 wins but its going to be tough. Beating one of the mid tier A teams is certainly in the cards.
Swing Game: (Coppermine) This will really be the measuring stick for the North, as Coppermine is going into the playoffs, but if Integrity can keep it close and maybe pull out a win, it would really be revealing about the mismatch divisions.

Stars (1-7)
Win: TLC
Another team new to A NGLL, they will struggle and miss out on some other teams that they have a legit chance to beat.
Swing Game: (Cavalier) There should be a natural rivalry here with two NOVA teams. Its likely their best shot at getting their only in division win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Lord - whoever is making the predictions has alot of time on their hands

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m just amazed that one person would know this much about 7th grade girls lacrosse!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

From all of us who appreciate the analysis, why don't you go and try to read a book.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m just amazed that one person would know this much about 7th grade girls lacrosse!

Honest question, aren't everyone who visits this site on a routine basis into club lacrosse? There's plenty of parents that just drive their kids to tournaments and can't name one player on another club, nothing wrong with that.
Nothing wrong with being on the opposite end either, where you can name the top kids in the age group and visit this site daily.

Also, it remind to be seen if these narratives are accurate. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares about your opinion. We enjoy the predictions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's terrific! Hopefully the "line guy" (not sure if it's the same person), will handicap the contests again. I hit a couple big parlays last year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you do the B level predictions?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would love too, but just don't have the knowledge of many of those teams.

I'd have to say in B North Renegades and FCA would be at the top, just based on some games I've seen. Crush also in the conversation.

As for B South, HoCo and Next Level, I'd put there as my frontrunners. M&D Red is made up of a lot of former Hero's White, HoCo, Check Hers, even a good player from South Jersey Select, maybe someone got job transfer lol.

Sleeper: C2, they got a few very good players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is mine. No one stays within 4 goals of Renegades all year. Next Level and HoCo Are the class of the south division. I could see any of 3-4 teams getting the third spot.

Quarters
HoCo over Crush
FCA Over HoCo

Semis
Renegades over HoCo
Next Level Over FCA

Finals

Renegades over Next Level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero’s Green (8-0)
Although its more challenging than M&D’s, I think they make it unscathed. I foresee two games in which they are sweating it out in the 2nd half.
Swing Game: (BLC) This is a nice rivalry here, Hero’s gets in trouble when the scores are low, this plays into BLC’s type of game.

Pride (6-2)
I know this one is controversial, but someone in the 2nd tier of A has to step up and I’m betting its Pride. I think they beat BLC, just call it a hunch. Pride is tall, fast and they can score in bunches.
Swing Game: (LBC) LBC has beaten them in last year’s NGLL while also played to a 1 goal game over summer. Similar type clubs.

BLC (5-3)
They got the toughest schedule in NGLL, having to play M&D as the out of division matchup. They like to control the ball, slow the game down and then use a transition offense with long clears from their goalie.
Swing Game: (MDU) They played to a one goal game in NGLL last year. An upset here would turn the tide in division.

MDU (5-3)
Facing NEMS in the other division was bad luck. They are capable of beating most any team but also can play flat. They are similar to BLC where they tend to like to rely on defense and then use a transition attacking O.
Swing Game: (LBC) There’s a good rivalry there between the two teams. Whoever wins, it should be a close contest regardless.

LBC (5-3)
LBC earned props for beating Hero’s Green. They can frustrate other teams with their style of play but if they are on, they are tough to beat.
Swing Game: (Pride) Two evenly matched teams, can go anyway in this matchup, the winner will be in driver’s seat for that third playoff spot.

Cavalier (3-5)
They are going to beat someone they shouldn’t. New to NGLL A, they have a solid team and I expect them to be dangerous come summer tournaments.
Swing Game: (Hero’s White) I’m not sure this is going to be considered an upset, but Hero’s White obviously can’t lose this game.

Integrity (1-7)
I think they play some tight contests and their ceiling is prob 4 wins but its going to be tough. Beating one of the mid tier A teams is certainly in the cards.
Swing Game: (Coppermine) This will really be the measuring stick for the North, as Coppermine is going into the playoffs, but if Integrity can keep it close and maybe pull out a win, it would really be revealing about the mismatch divisions.

Stars (1-7)
Another team new to A NGLL, they will struggle and miss out on some other teams that they have a legit chance to beat.
Swing Game: (Cavalier) There should be a natural rivalry here with two NOVA teams. Its likely their best shot at getting their only in division win.

As someone who sees MDU and LBC often....I can tell you LBC is stronger. Probably stronger than Pride too. I think MDU is odd team out. LBC and Pride battling for 3rd. Which is too bad since they would be easy numbers 2 and 3 in other division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is mine. No one stays within 4 goals of Renegades all year. Next Level and HoCo Are the class of the south division. I could see any of 3-4 teams getting the third spot.

Quarters
HoCo over Crush
FCA Over HoCo

Semis
Renegades over HoCo
Next Level Over FCA

Finals

Your probably right. The B Rec Division probably goes through Renegades.

There are way too many teams that are just bad. At least Renegades has a few girls that can catch and throw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero’s Green (8-0)

Pride (6-2)

BLC (5-3)

MDU (5-3)

LBC (5-3)

Cavalier (3-5)

Integrity (1-7)

Stars (1-7)

As someone who sees MDU and LBC often....I can tell you LBC is stronger. Probably stronger than Pride too. I think MDU is odd team out. LBC and Pride battling for 3rd. Which is too bad since they would be easy numbers 2 and 3 in other division

I think you are probably right. However LBC's biggest problem is that they aren't a team that can play from behind against a quality team. They really don't have the speed to score in bunch so when they get down 3 against a quality team, its tough for them to get back.

MDU is the most variable team of anyone. On their best day, they can compete with the big 2. When they are off, they are really off and could probably lose to any team except stars and integrity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quarters
HoCo over Crush
FCA Over HoCo

Semis
Renegades over HoCo
Next Level Over FCA

Finals

There are way too many teams that are just bad. At least Renegades has a few girls that can catch and throw.

More than a few solid players on renegades. If they were in the A division North, they would compete for the last playoff spot. I think they are at least as good as Coppermine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quarters
HoCo over Crush
FCA Over HoCo

Semis
Renegades over HoCo
Next Level Over FCA

Finals

I mistyped. Should be FCA over Rebels in 2nd quarterfinal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quarters
HoCo over Crush
FCA Over HoCo

Semis
Renegades over HoCo
Next Level Over FCA

Finals

More than a few solid players on renegades. If they were in the A division North, they would compete for the last playoff spot. I think they are at least as good as Coppermine.

So why are they in B if they can compete for an A level playoff spot? Something seems fishy. Either they are sandbagging in the B ranks, or they are too scared to compete in A. Either way, if they win B (if) that makes them the 16th best local team behind the 15 in A

Props to the A teams not hiding or scared.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLC will win a few this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLC will win a few this year

Which games? I don’t see it happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are great. I might put BLC slightly lower. They lost one some key talent and there are coaching chemistry issues that I expect to come to a head this season. Those two things are directly related.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are great. I might put BLC slightly lower. They lost one some key talent and there are coaching chemistry issues that I expect to come to a head this season. Those two things are directly related.

BLC lower than 5-3, I guess you could say LBC and MDU could beat them, but certainly not anyone else beside the 3 already mentioned above.
Don't forget they added a Hero's Green attacker over winter. She will help their offense no doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quarters
HoCo over Crush
FCA Over HoCo

Semis
Renegades over HoCo
Next Level Over FCA

Finals

So why are they in B if they can compete for an A level playoff spot? Something seems fishy. Either they are sandbagging in the B ranks, or they are too scared to compete in A. Either way, if they win B (if) that makes them the 16th best local team behind the 15 in A

Props to the A teams not hiding or scared.

Sometimes its based on the CLub Director, not individual teams. Renegades is not a traditional A club, so they all may just be put in B, though I think if they run table or close to it, like CCLax, they will be in A next year.

Likewise, Skywalkers could be moved to B, but traditionally, they are an A club.

2027 is a very odd year on a number of levels. BLC, NEMS, Coppermine, LBC all have very strong teams but that's not typical of most grad years for these clubs. I'd expect Skywakers and/or TLC to improve and a few other to fade at HS (Obviously BLC not going past HS, does that help Pride? Capital Lacrosse will be automatic Top-10 team in HS at 2027.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did BLC lose other than the girl who went to Hero’s?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL...I "think" my kid is the best too. Has Renagades ever played BLC, NEMS, Coppermine, Hero's Green, M&D Black etc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL...I "think" my kid is the best too. Has Renagades ever played BLC, NEMS, Coppermine, Hero's Green, M&D Black etc?

They have not but they beat Stars, CClax, TLC, I wouldn't put them in Coppermine's category, not yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you win the B Division, do you get to participate in the year end NGLL Playoffs against the teams from different regions? If so that seems like an easier path.

If not, then I guess the end game is just the B Division local Playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you win the B Division, do you get to participate in the year end NGLL Playoffs against the teams from different regions? If so that seems like an easier path.

Yes, there is a NGLL "B" National tournament as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not always, least wasn't last year. Maybe it starts in 7th grade for that? Maybe with COVID, some teams declined?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero’s Green (8-0)

Pride (6-2)

BLC (5-3)

MDU (5-3)

LBC (5-3)

Cavalier (3-5)

Integrity (1-7)

Stars (1-7)

What makes LBC stronger than MDU and Pride? They are so close to the same level imo. Hard to put one over the other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not always, least wasn't last year. Maybe it starts in 7th grade for that? Maybe with COVID, some teams declined?

Can't find the tourney machine link, but I know at least some years played in the "B" national tourney in 2021.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't find the tourney machine link, but I know at least some years played in the "B" national tourney in 2021.

Yes, there are B nationals for 7th and 8th. Crush won it quite easily last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero’s Green (8-0)

Pride (6-2)

BLC (5-3)

MDU (5-3)

LBC (5-3)

Cavalier (3-5)

Integrity (1-7)

Stars (1-7)

What makes LBC stronger than MDU and Pride? They are so close to the same level imo. Hard to put one over the other.

Seeing them in Fall. Thought they got better and MDU took a step back. I guess it's all just banter until the games are played. Good luck to all 3 of those teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero’s Green (8-0)

Pride (6-2)

BLC (5-3)

MDU (5-3)

LBC (5-3)

Cavalier (3-5)

Integrity (1-7)

Stars (1-7)

Seeing them in Fall. Thought they got better and MDU took a step back. I guess it's all just banter until the games are played. Good luck to all 3 of those teams

MDU is definitely the most up and down. however, without a doubt they have the best win of the fall outside of the big 2, beating Aces Elite 9-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess LBC is getting a ton of credit for beating Hero's Green, that makes sense.

Pride did beat NEMS twice and Coppermine.

MDU beat Aces (most impressive win based on score and opp)

Again, they are all pretty good teams, roll the dice to see which one gets the playoff spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who did BLC lose other than the girl who went to Hero’s?

I’ve seen this message posted a few times during the off season. To my knowledge BLC lost one quality player but gained a quality player. We’ve played them a couple times so that’s how I know. They did not lose “some key talent.” They are very solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Steel sharpens steel. Great league and it will show in the summer tournaments when these teams smack around top teams from other states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This first week is fast approaching but not a ton of great match ups. The two most interesting to me will be NEMS vs MDU and Hero’s White vs Coppermine. M&D, BLC and Pride shouldn’t be that close. NEMS vs MDU is the most interesting game as both are possible playoff contenders and we will see which Division gets the edge in week one. Hero’s White and Coppermine is interesting as we’ll see if Hero’s will compete for the 3rd playoff spot and if Coppermine is as soft as people say or will they be better than given credit for. SW vs TLC will see who battles harder to stay out of the bottom of their Division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This first week is fast approaching but not a ton of great match ups. The two most interesting to me will be NEMS vs MDU and Hero’s White vs Coppermine. M&D, BLC and Pride shouldn’t be that close. NEMS vs MDU is the most interesting game as both are possible playoff contenders and we will see which Division gets the edge in week one. Hero’s White and Coppermine is interesting as we’ll see if Hero’s will compete for the 3rd playoff spot and if Coppermine is as soft as people say or will they be better than given credit for. SW vs TLC will see who battles harder to stay out of the bottom of their Division.

There’s a big soccer tournament, Jefferson Cup, the same weekend as NGLL opening weekend. Some girls will be torn about what to do. Wonder if that will impact some of the more soccer heavy teams (Coppermine, NEMS)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There’s a big soccer tournament, Jefferson Cup, the same weekend as NGLL opening weekend. Some girls will be torn about what to do. Wonder if that will impact some of the more soccer heavy teams (Coppermine, NEMS)

My DD has friends on both teams. She knows at least two on NEMS that may be at Jefferson Cup and two from Coppermine. She heard Coppermine is missing even for due to Private School Spring Break and vacation.

Page 30 of 112 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard