Bethpage (NY) 2022 Attack Brian Luzzi Commits to Cornell Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bethpage (NY) 2022 Attack Brian Luzzi of Viper Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cornell University.

High school: Bethpage (Bethpage, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Cornell University
Club team: Viper Lacrosse, True Blue
Lacrosse honors: Honorable mention All-American 2021
Academic honors: Honor roll 2019-2022
Expected major: Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
Why did you choose Cornell University, Men's D1? "The opportunity to attend such a prestigious university both academically and as a premier Lacrosse program is a life long dream."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to thank my parents and family for supporting my dream, my coaches, Bentz & McCoy for helping me realize that dream, and my teammates."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Brian Luzzi on his commitment to Cornell University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: