BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30
Re: 2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The season is young and there is a lot of lacrosse still to be played but things will start to get interesting this week. While all games matter, there are some games this week that could influence who gets an at large bid, one of which was the
Syracuse vs Northwestern game which Northwestern won giving NU a quality out of conference win in the event that they do not win The B1G. Navy's win over Drexel today could also have at large implications depending on how both teams do the rest of the way.

Key game this week:

Virginia at Notre Dame
Stony Brook at Florida
Loyola at Penn
G-Town at Hopkins
Vandi at Colorado
UConn at UMass
Penn State at Loyola
Duke at Syracuse
Northwestern at North Carolina
Drexel at Hopkins

With Stony Brook and JMU not having the ability to qualify for an AQ it puts pressure on not only SBU and JMU but all of the teams from conferences that usually receive multiple at large bids (ACC, Big 10, Ivy, PAC ETC...).
Obviously quality wins will play a role but so will Strength of Schedule. If teams like UVA and ND can find a way to grab a quality win or two I would imagine that they would get the bid over SBU or JMU if those tieams only have 1 or 2 quality wins as well because they play a much more difficult schedule. JMU and Stony Brook have to really hope that all of the favorites win their conference championships because that could affect them as well. Should be fun to watch it all play out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The season is young and there is a lot of lacrosse still to be played but things will start to get interesting this week. While all games matter, there are some games this week that could influence who gets an at large bid, one of which was the
Syracuse vs Northwestern game which Northwestern won giving NU a quality out of conference win in the event that they do not win The B1G. Navy's win over Drexel today could also have at large implications depending on how both teams do the rest of the way.

Key game this week:

Virginia at Notre Dame
Stony Brook at Florida
Loyola at Penn
G-Town at Hopkins
Vandi at Colorado
UConn at UMass
Penn State at Loyola
Duke at Syracuse
Northwestern at North Carolina
Drexel at Hopkins

With Stony Brook and JMU not having the ability to qualify for an AQ it puts pressure on not only SBU and JMU but all of the teams from conferences that usually receive multiple at large bids (ACC, Big 10, Ivy, PAC ETC...).
Obviously quality wins will play a role but so will Strength of Schedule. If teams like UVA and ND can find a way to grab a quality win or two I would imagine that they would get the bid over SBU or JMU if those tieams only have 1 or 2 quality wins as well because they play a much more difficult schedule. JMU and Stony Brook have to really hope that all of the favorites win their conference championships because that could affect them as well. Should be fun to watch it all play out.

Jmu has a bad loss in resume losing to VT who is unranked so they will need to overcome that

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Division I 3-1-2022

Offensive Player of the Week

Aurora Cordingley – University of Maryland

Cordingley led the offense in Maryland's win over No. 7 Florida, totaling a career-high 10 points on four goals and a career-best six assists. The attacker’s 10 points are the sixth-most in school history and her six assists are the second-most in school history. With an assist on an Eloise Clevenger goal to end the second quarter, Cordingley recorded her 200th career point (129 goals, 74 assists). The graduate student now leads the NCAA in points per game with seven (13 goals, 8 assists) and leads the Big Ten in goals per game with 4.33. The Terps were ranked No. 4 in the ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll this week.

Defensive Player of the Week

Kailee Lammers – University of Denver

Lammers led a defensive unit that limited Ohio State to just one goal in the first three quarters, including scoreless first and third quarters. The Pioneers limited OSU to just eight shots on goal en route to a 12-5 win at home. The senior defender's five caused turnovers were a career high, and she also contributed four ground balls to the winning cause. Denver is 4-0 and ranked No. 12 in the ILWomen/IWLCA Division I Poll this week.

Last edited by baldbear; .
Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Division II 3-1-2022

Mickey Burnett – Lander University

Burnett had a career night last Wednesday, helping the Bearcats defeat No. 10 Limestone 16-15 for the program's first win over a ranked opponent. The freshman finished the game with a career-high seven goals, two ground balls, and one caused turnover. Her seven goals tied the school record for goals in a game. Lander (5-1) received votes in the ILWomen/IWLCA Division II Poll this week.

Micayla Brady – Mercy College

Brady led a Mavericks defense that held Lock Haven to just 12 shots on goal in a 14-7 win in their opener. The senior defender caused a game-high six turnovers and added four draw controls and three ground balls to her stat line. Brady recorded her 100th career caused turnover, becoming the fourth Maverick in program history to reach that number. At 1-0, Mercy is ranked No. 14 in the ILWomen/IWLCA Division II Poll this week.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Division III 3-1-2022

Erin Scannell – Salisbury University

Scannell paced the offense with a game-high three goals and two assists as top-ranked Salisbury took down No. 5 Washington and Lee. The junior attacker, a second-team All-Region selection in 2021, now leads the team in points with 11. The No. 1 Sea Gulls face Rowan at home this afternoon.

Caroline McKenna – Salisbury University

McKenna led the Sea Gulls to a 7-6 win over Washington and Lee last week. The senior posted a game-high four caused turnovers and four ground balls as well as a draw control to lead a defensive unit that held W&L to its lowest goal output since 2019. Salisbury (3-0) is ranked No. 1 in the ILWomen/IWLCA Division III Poll.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syracuse at Northwestern today 4:00pm should be a good game. Northwestern 17 - 14.

Pretty close :-).

Good game, didn’t think officiating was great. Very surprised that Northwestern didn’t call time out during 6-0 run in the 3rd. NU sloppy on offense.

Need to play better defense if you want to have a chance to win a championship, don't think either of these teams have a realistic chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syracuse at Northwestern today 4:00pm should be a good game. Northwestern 17 - 14.

Pretty close :-).

Good game, didn’t think officiating was great. Very surprised that Northwestern didn’t call time out during 6-0 run in the 3rd. NU sloppy on offense.

Need to play better defense if you want to have a chance to win a championship, don't think either of these teams have a realistic chance.

Nobody is wining a Championship without exceptional team defense and goalie play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No fan of ND, but they lost by a goal to NW and Cuse - if you don't think they are a legit 4-6 ranked team,
your data analysis skills are pretty weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No fan of ND, but they lost by a goal to NW and Cuse - if you don't think they are a legit 4-6 ranked team,
True, but you can’t lose to Michigan at home and Vanderbilt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As of now Michigan is Top 10…. No shame in that loss. We do not know how good Vanderbilt is.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are clearly clueless

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As of now Michigan is Top 10…. No shame in that loss. We do not know how good Vanderbilt is.

ND losses to Cuse, NW and Michigan are more impressive than Dukes wins against Wofford, ECU, William & Mary and Gardner and Webb.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are clearly clueless

Why would you call them clueless? Where would you rank Notre Dame? Current Rankings as of 2/28. If Notre Dame is really # 20 then maybe Northwestern, Syracuse and Stony Brook should be 17, 18 and 19. Northwestern was blown out by 9 goals against Boston College (how good are they). Syracuse struggled with Stanford who is not ranked in the Top 20 and squeaked by an unproven and over ranked Stony Brook team and lost to Northwestern. Northwestern needed overtime to beat Syracuse and Stony Brook as usual has not beaten a top team. Notre Dame, Northwestern, Syracuse and Stony Brook all should be ranked about the same based on their performance vs each other. So, should they be 17, 18, 19, 20 or should they be 4, 5, 6,7? At this point, based on their performance they should be 9,10,11,12. In any event, it really does not matter, the games will be played and the results will tell the story. My guess is that approximately 15 of these teams will be in the Top 20 at the end of the Season.

1 - Boston College

2 - North Carolina

3 - Syracuse

4 - Maryland

5 - Northwestern

6 - Stony Brook

7 - Duke

8 - Michigan

9 - Loyola

10 - Princeton

11 - Florida

12 - Denver

13 - Virginia

14 - Rutgers

15 - Drexel

16 - Vanderbilt

17 - Richmond

18 - USC

19 - Jacksonville

20 - Notre Dame

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ND losses to Cuse, NW and Michigan are more impressive than Dukes wins against Wofford, ECU, William & Mary and Gardner and Webb.

Here we go again with Duke, what's the matter? Did Duke not recruit your daughter? Did she not have the grades? I have no love for Duke but their overall schedule is more competitive than close to 100 teams. It will all come out in the wash, we will all see how Duke does when they play their ACC foes. BTW, I can't blame Duke, take a look at ND and Virginia, they are in jeopardy of not making the NCAA Tournament if they do not have a .500 record. Notre Dame at 20, Duke at 7, Stony Brook at 6, obviously the rankings do not reflect reality.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy who just keeps responding to himself I suggest a hobby

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again with Duke, what's the matter? Did Duke not recruit your daughter? Did she not have the grades? I have no love for Duke but their overall schedule is more competitive than close to 100 teams. It will all come out in the wash, we will all see how Duke does when they play their ACC foes. BTW, I can't blame Duke, take a look at ND and Virginia, they are in jeopardy of not making the NCAA Tournament if they do not have a .500 record. Notre Dame at 20, Duke at 7, Stony Brook at 6, obviously the rankings do not reflect reality.

We get to see Duke and Cuse on Sunday so hopefully that can answer some questions... First real test for Duke. I've got the Orange 14-10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We get to see Duke and Cuse on Sunday so hopefully that can answer some questions... First real test for Duke. I've got the Orange 14-10.

I’ve got my popcorn ready for the beat down. Hopefully Cuse runs up the score on them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not watched Duke but have watched Syracuse 3x…. Obviously Syracuse is a good team but certainly beatable. Not sure if Duke has the coaches or talent to do it. I think that SU will put up more than 14 and Duke will control the Draws , just not sure they will be able to out score The Orange… SU potent offense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not watched Duke but have watched Syracuse 3x…. Obviously Syracuse is a good team but certainly beatable. Not sure if Duke has the coaches or talent to do it. I think that SU will put up more than 14 and Duke will control the Draws , just not sure they will be able to out score The Orange… SU potent offense.

Duke will not control draws. It won’t even be close. Overrated there too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are apparently a little dense. ND losses have been more impressive than Dukes wins as at least it shows that ND can play with some of the top teams while Dukes wins really tell us nothing. The reason people go after Duke is that they want to be considered a top program but in the games they actually get to select an opponent they take the easy path, people respect the programs that challenge themselves. Its that simple but you show your ignorance when you comment about grades etc in a post comparing ND and Duke. I think the ND Cuse game will be very close as Cuse has shown themselves to be very vulnerable on the defensive side .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We will see, only time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notre Dame has a must win against UVA this weekend. Important game for UVA as well, but they could survive a loss and still make the 500 mark to qualify for the playoffs. First opportunity to see where Duke is at against a battle tested Syracuse team. Northwestern continues with their brutal schedule matching-up with UNC. StonyBrook has an opportunity to beat a good Florida team this weekend followed by games against Northwestern and Hopkins next week. Hopkins gets a chance against a good Drexel team. Vanderbilt has an opportunity against a good Denver team to take another step forward. Should be a fun weekend of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Notre Dame has a must win against UVA this weekend. Important game for UVA as well, but they could survive a loss and still make the 500 mark to qualify for the playoffs. First opportunity to see where Duke is at against a battle tested Syracuse team. Northwestern continues with their brutal schedule matching-up with UNC. StonyBrook has an opportunity to beat a good Florida team this weekend followed by games against Northwestern and Hopkins next week. Hopkins gets a chance against a good Drexel team. Vanderbilt has an opportunity against a good Denver team to take another step forward. Should be a fun weekend of lacrosse.

Notre Dame vs Virginia should be a good one. Not sure how good Florida is, they were blown out by 10 goals to Maryland and according to some of the experts on here Maryland isn't very good. Looks like a must win for Stony Brook because they can't afford a loss if Florida is not strong. Jury still out on The Dragons of Drexel, they just got beat soundly by a Navy squad that struggled with Mt. St Mary's and lost to St. Joseph's who is no powerhouse. Vanderbilt vs Denver will go a long way in helping the winner especially if both teams continue to do well. Can't see Northwestern beating UNC but you never know. Looking forward to a lot of good games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SBU vs Florida is unwatchable , the flopping and the fouling , ruins the game .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SBU vs Florida is unwatchable , the flopping and the fouling , ruins the game .

Are you the Florida dad I heard yelling flopper the entire second half? Were you seated next to the Florida mom yelling 3 seconds the entire second half? That made the live stream of the game unwatchable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - Boston College: Handled Louisville 19-10. Still not sure they are better than UNC or MD.

2 - North Carolina: Convincing win over Northwestern 17-8. Deserving of Top 2 Ranking.

3 - Syracuse: Squeaked by Duke in come from behind win over Duke 18-16. Orange give up too many goals.

4 - Maryland: 19 - 4 over WM. Should move to the # 3 spot.

5 - Northwestern: Carolina too much for the Cats. Like everybody else in the top 10 not as good as BC,UNC and MD.

6 - Stony Brook: Squeaker over Florida 14 - 13. A win is a win, must beat Northwestern.

7 - Duke: Dropped close one to Syracuse. Obviously better than the Duke haters will admit...

8 - Michigan: Closer than expected over Central Michigan 17-13. Are they for real? Very Solid Team.

9 - Loyola: Solid win over PSU 18 - 9. Georgetown & Florida coming up...

10 - Princeton: Surprisingly close over Cornell 13 - 12. Surprising until I checked the Box Score, Cornell Goalie 18 saves kept it close.

Don't think we will see much movement in the Top 10.

Florida could switch with Denver.

Denver could move up one spot.

Virginia will drop a little.

Rutgers could move up.

Drexel will drop.

Vandy going to drop.

Richmond about the same.

No movement for USC.

Jacksonville same of jump a little.

Notre Dame will be Top 15.

Colorado, JMU, Hopkins, Temple and UConn all competitive and looking to move into the Top 20.

Anyone else?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As one of the duke haters, Have to admit Duke was much better than I thought. Offense moved the ball very well, especially in the 1st half. But still think it will be down hill from here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As one of the duke haters, Have to admit Duke was much better than I thought. Offense moved the ball very well, especially in the 1st half. But still think it will be down hill from here.

I have no idea how they will do the rest of the way but they better bring their “A” game. They will have the Draw covered and obviously can score goals but defense will determine how they do the rest of the way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have no idea how they will do the rest of the way but they better bring their “A” game. They will have the Draw covered and obviously can score goals but defense will determine how they do the rest of the way.

A loss is a loss…was no surprise, and many more to come. They need to learn the meaning of humble. Loved to see the energy of coach Traynor. Duke coach does not bring that energy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, one of you knows what tyou are talking about. The other not so much, could not have been more wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]1 - Boston College: Handled Louisville 19-10. Still not sure they are better than UNC or MD.

2 - North Carolina: Convincing win over Northwestern 17-8. Deserving of Top 2 Ranking.

3 - Syracuse: Squeaked by Duke in come from behind win over Duke 18-16. Orange give up too many goals.

5 - Northwestern: Carolina too much for the Cats. Like everybody else in the top 10 not as good as BC,UNC and MD.

6 - Stony Brook: Squeaker over Florida 14 - 13. A win is a win, must beat Northwestern.

7 - Duke: Dropped close one to Syracuse. Obviously better than the Duke haters will admit...

8 - Michigan: Closer than expected over Central Michigan 17-13. Are they for real? Very Solid Team.

10 - Princeton: Surprisingly close over Cornell 13 - 12. Surprising until I checked the Box Score, Cornell Goalie 18 saves kept it close.

Rutgers could move up.

Drexel will drop.

Vandy going to drop.

Richmond about the same.

No movement for USC.

Colorado, JMU, Hopkins, Temple and UConn all competitive and looking to move into the Top 20.

Anyone else?[/quote

So it is participation trophy time for Duke? Let's recognized them for blowing a 7 goal lead and being outscored 16-7 during that stretch? It is simple, win a game against a competitive opponent. Duke is the only team ranked in the top 10 without a top 20 win this season. They have a lot of talent, several All-Americans in my view. I think their weak schedule hurt them yesterday. First time all season they played a tough opponent and their starters had to work for 60 minutes. Get ready for more of the same, next two weeks are four more opponents not ranked in the top 20 with Pitt, Penn, Louisville and Davidson. It is still possible Duke goes through the season without a top 20 win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boston College, North Carolina and Maryland have separated themselves from the pack. After that it's anyone's guess. Some non traditional teams making noise, Michigan, Denver, Rutgers all doing well. Syracuse, Northwestern, Stony Brook, Duke, Loyola, Princeton, Notre Dame Florida and Virginia will all be fighting to be the 4th Final Four Spot (probably a couple of others). Seeding will have a big impact during the tournament. Who will be lucky enough to not have to play UNC, Maryland or BC before the Final Four? There is a lot of Lacrosse to be played, It will be fun to watch it all play out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]1 - Boston College: Handled Louisville 19-10. Still not sure they are better than UNC or MD.

Rutgers could move up.

Drexel will drop.

Vandy going to drop.

Richmond about the same.

No movement for USC.

Anyone else?[/quote

So it is participation trophy time for Duke? Let's recognized them for blowing a 7 goal lead and being outscored 16-7 during that stretch? It is simple, win a game against a competitive opponent. Duke is the only team ranked in the top 10 without a top 20 win this season. They have a lot of talent, several All-Americans in my view. I think their weak schedule hurt them yesterday. First time all season they played a tough opponent and their starters had to work for 60 minutes. Get ready for more of the same, next two weeks are four more opponents not ranked in the top 20 with Pitt, Penn, Louisville and Davidson. It is still possible Duke goes through the season without a top 20 win.

It is still possible that they make the Final Four... Funny how the haters want to move the goal post... What happened to the smack down, what happened to the blow out? Very funny listening to the know nothings. Duke is in the same boat as 10 - 15 other teams, not as good as the top 3 but but better than all of the rest...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good weekday games this week.

Princeton @ USC.... Two days rest and a cross country flight could affect Princeton.
Florida @ Liberty..... Will tell us if Liberty is ready for prime time.
JMU @ PSU...... Must win for both teams.
Penn with the long trip to Drexel..... Neither in the Top 20, Both could use the win.
Richmond @ Virginia.... Has to be a must win for Virginia.
Boston College @ Denver..... Short rest and three flights in 4 days, is it enough to help Denver?
Rutgers @ Temple... Two very solid teams.
Stony Brook @ Northwestern. Stony Brook flying for back to back games. Must win for SBU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rutgers could move up.

Drexel will drop.

Vandy going to drop.

Richmond about the same.

No movement for USC.

Anyone else?[/quote

It is still possible that they make the Final Four... Funny how the haters want to move the goal post... What happened to the smack down, what happened to the blow out? Very funny listening to the know nothings. Duke is in the same boat as 10 - 15 other teams, not as good as the top 3 but but better than all of the rest...

No goal posts moved from my points which have been consistent from day one and it hurt them this weekend as they were not prepared to go a full 60 minutes against a quality opponent. Play more competitive teams and do not have your studs run up stats against clearly inferior opponents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rutgers could move up.

Drexel will drop.

Vandy going to drop.

Richmond about the same.

No movement for USC.

Anyone else?[/quote

No goal posts moved from my points which have been consistent from day one and it hurt them this weekend as they were not prepared to go a full 60 minutes against a quality opponent. Play more competitive teams and do not have your studs run up stats against clearly inferior opponents.

Oh please, give it a rest you are distorting reality, it was a 1 goal game with 22 seconds left on the clock. They lost but it was a far cry from the smack down that many on here were predicting.

No fan of the week schedule and I agree that playing well over matched teams will not help any team.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Women’s Division I Lacrosse Poll 3/7/2022

Rank Institution Points (FPV) Last Poll

1 Boston College (6 - 0) 600 (24) 1
2 North Carolina (6 - 0) 576 2
3 Syracuse (5 - 1) 527 3
4 Maryland (5 - 0) 513 4
5 Northwestern (4 - 2) 508 6
6 Stony Brook (2 - 1) 469 5
7 Duke (6 - 1) 446 7
8 Michigan (7 - 0) 405 8
9 Loyola (4 - 0) 396 9
10 Princeton (3 - 0) 375 10
11 Denver (6 - 0) 370 12
12 Florida (1 - 3) 345 11
13 Rutgers (6 - 0) 299 14
14 Virginia (3 - 4) 251 13
15 Notre Dame (2 - 4) 245 16
16 Johns Hopkins (4 - 1) 214 20
17 USC (3 - 0) 177 19
18 Temple (5 - 1) 174 18
19 Vanderbilt (3 - 2) 166 16
20 Jacksonville (3 - 2) 136 22
21 James Madison (3 - 2) 129 21
22 Richmond (5 - 0) 127 23
23 Colorado (5 - 0) 112 NR
24 Drexel (3 - 2) 75 15
25 Navy (5 - 1) 38 NR
RV UConn, Penn, Stanford, Yale, Harvard

Last edited by baldbear; .
Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Women’s Division II Poll 3/7/2022

1 Le Moyne (2 - 0) 702 (14) 4
2 UIndy (4 - 0) 693 (10) 2
3 Queens (5 - 0) 671 (4) 3
4 Lindenwood (4 - 1) 633 (1) 1
5 West Chester (1 - 0) 594 5
6 Florida Southern (3 - 1) 546 6
7 East Stroudsburg (2 - 0) 541 6
8 Rollins (4 - 0) 514 8
9 Adelphi (1 - 0) 498 9
10 Grand Valley State (3 - 1) 476 10
11 Regis (CO) (3 - 0) 435 12
12 Mercy (2 - 1) 378 14
13 Tampa (2 - 3) 351 13
14 Bentley (0 - 0) 320 15
15 Roberts Wesleyan (2 - 1) 289 11
16 Pace (2 - 0) 263 18
17 Embry-Riddle (5 - 0) 219 24
18 Seton Hill (2 - 1) 216 17
19 New Haven (1 - 0) 186 20
20 Limestone (3 - 3) 148 16
21 Assumption (2 - 1) 135 23
22 Saint Anselm (1 - 0) 133 20
23 Saint Leo (2 - 4) 127 22
24 Mount Olive (2 - 3) 97 19
25 Davenport (3 - 1) 63 25
RV Lander, Wingate, Concordia-St. Paul, Colorado Mesa, Saint Rose

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear

3 Syracuse (5 - 1) 527 3
4 Maryland (5 - 0) 513 4
7 Duke (6 - 1) 446 7
8 Michigan (7 - 0) 405 8
9 Loyola (4 - 0) 396 9
11 Denver (6 - 0) 370 12
17 USC (3 - 0) 177 19
18 Temple (5 - 1) 174 18
24 Drexel (3 - 2) 75 15
25 Navy (5 - 1) 38 NR

Maryland should be 3. Syracuse has done nothing to deserve the 3 spot. They should also be behind Northwestern.

Boston College
North Carolina
Maryland
Northwestern
Syracuse
Michigan
Stony Brook
Loyola
Princeton
Princeton
Duke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear

3 Syracuse (5 - 1) 527 3
4 Maryland (5 - 0) 513 4
7 Duke (6 - 1) 446 7
8 Michigan (7 - 0) 405 8
9 Loyola (4 - 0) 396 9
11 Denver (6 - 0) 370 12
17 USC (3 - 0) 177 19
18 Temple (5 - 1) 174 18
24 Drexel (3 - 2) 75 15
25 Navy (5 - 1) 38 NR

Maryland should be 3. Syracuse has done nothing to deserve the 3 spot. They should also be behind Northwestern.

Boston College
North Carolina
Maryland
Northwestern
Syracuse
Michigan
Stony Brook
Loyola
Princeton
Princeton
Duke

You could bump Michigan up ahead of Northwestern and Syracuse based on their YTD Performance, the handled ND better than SU or NU did.

Like Reply Quote
Page 8 of 30 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 29 30
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard