Rocky Point (NY) 2023 Midfield, Draw Emilie Schultz Commits to FDU-Metropolitan

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Rocky Point (NY) 2023 Midfield, Draw Emilie Schultz of LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan.

High school: Rocky Point (Rocky Point, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens
Academic honors: principal list each quarter of high school
Expected major: Criminal Justice/Police Science
Why did you choose Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan, Women's D1? "Fell in love with the campus and the environment of the lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches and parents for getting me this far, I honestly can’t thank each and everyone of you enough."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates emilie schultz on her commitment to Fairleigh Dickinson Univ-Metropolitan. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: