Rocky Point HS (NY) 2023 Attack Grace Curtin Commits to FL Southern College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Rocky Point High School (NY) 2023 Attack Grace Curtin of LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Florida Southern College.

High school: Rocky Point High School (Sound Beach, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Florida Southern College
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens
Lacrosse honors: Girls 2021 D1 Und1sputed All Star Team 2021 American Select Red Team Lax On Combine All Star Team 2021 AU Futures 2023 Team All-HSWL Attack from Long Island Lax Journal
Academic honors: Principals List High Honor Roll assist in coaching 7th Grade PAL team
Why did you choose Florida Southern College, Women's D2? "During my recruitment I was contacted by several Division I schools. I had narrowed it down to 3 schools. I thought during this time I only wanted to play Division I. However, I attended the Presidents Cup and I was approached by the Florida Southern Coaches to come for a visit. I went and fell in love with the campus, the people and the coaches. It was everything I wanted for my academic and athletics for the next 4 years."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank Coach Mike Sanchez who has been my coach since I was in the 3rd grade and is now my Varsity Coach. My Mom and Dad for bringing me to everything that helped prepare me to play at a higher level. Thank you to Legacy Lacrosse, Coach Scheidel, Coach Sullivan and Coach Levy as well as my awesome team mates. And a very special thank you to my trainers, Coach Windsor and Kylie Ohlmiller. None of this would be possible without any of you!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Bryant, Wagner, Iona & George Mason."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Grace Curtin on her commitment to Florida Southern College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: