BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 56 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Next Year top Three Will Be 91, Express, and Rebels -This will reverse in a Few years
Reasons
1) 91 Has name but is fading fast. Arrogant Directors that just do not realize all good things come to an end
2) Express always has always ran a quality program. MC is a straight shooter, Good Man
3) Rebels are the new way to run a program. Just ask anyone playing for them (will double teams next season)
4-6 N0 Order
Legacy Head guy is not an honest person. Kids are leaving by the day
Igloo- does not seem to care much, horrible communication
S2S - No clue how they even exist
The Days of Poaching, throwing out big names, and having Owners with other full-time jobs are gone

Get a clue

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Year top Three Will Be 91, Express, and Rebels -This will reverse in a Few years
Reasons
1) 91 Has name but is fading fast. Arrogant Directors that just do not realize all good things come to an end
2) Express always has always ran a quality program. MC is a straight shooter, Good Man
3) Rebels are the new way to run a program. Just ask anyone playing for them (will double teams next season)
4-6 N0 Order
The Days of Poaching, throwing out big names, and having Owners with other full-time jobs are gone

Get a clue

I agree with what you said regarding 91 but that program is not going anywhere. Express will def be around. Rebels will survive because other programs will fold. Legacy head guy is a horrible person but I don't believe that program will fold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reasons
4-6 N0 Order

Get a clue

I agree with what you said regarding 91 but that program is not going anywhere. Express will def be around. Rebels will survive because other programs will fold. Legacy head guy is a horrible person but I don't believe that program will fold.

91 is just fine - 25's 27's 28's 29' and 30's prob top teams on the island - 26's got better - the amount of talent that has come through 91 is very much real.
Express is a major club, but MC is 100% not a straight shooter, probably the most aggressive guy in the sport - however, he has produced many legit teams and players.
Rebels - 2028 parents are a tuff bunch .... give the directors credit for their postings and efforts - do they have the talent to actually make some noise? They need to play in tournaments like NLF, NAL, Naptown Crabfest - Leigh tourney isn't where you get respect
Legacy - TZ is very well liked in the community (other club directors and college coaches) 2028 team has some solid players
Igloo will always field teams - AA is a bit of a clown - they have sent kids to big time school over the past 3 years - will they be able to keep it going or is the class of 2023 the end of the line?
s2s - program has grown big time, class of 2023 has 13 or so major d 1 players going to places like Duke, Uva, Cuse to name a few

poaching etc will always go on - and for the record if a player is on club A and wants to go to club B and makes the team that is not poaching. Fact of the matter is many kids start out at clubs close to home then as they get older, they move to the bigger more established clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Rush or Rebels play tournaments outside NY? I ask because I do not recall in recent memory seeing them anywhere but Long Island. It’s not a knock just a question. Maybe we aren’t entering same tournaments.

Look at their websites for that information.

Rush is a solid B team that hasn't beat any good Long Island team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Rush or Rebels play tournaments outside NY? I ask because I do not recall in recent memory seeing them anywhere but Long Island. It’s not a knock just a question. Maybe we aren’t entering same tournaments.

Look at their websites for that information.

Rush is a solid B team that hasn't beat any good Long Island team.

Sounds very similar to the rebels

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New rule on this board. Everyone that posts has to join, no more Anonymous. Either list your real name or dont post. Cowards!

Said Mr. anonymous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is wasting no time and going to Maryland! Good luck boys! Represent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express Dad - I sure have missed you, the constant rebels chatter has broken me.

Do you think express can actually compete with the upper level out of state teams especially in Maryland? Last years results weren’t great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Compete sure. Beat them? Maybe, maybe not.

What tournament in MD anyway? I know they are going to DE.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Compete sure. Beat them? Maybe, maybe not.

What tournament in MD anyway? I know they are going to DE.

Spring Bloom: March 20th, Troy park
Crabs
Hawks green
LI express
Thunder (is this the NY or Georgia team?)
True Annapolis green
VLC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express Dad - I sure have missed you, the constant rebels chatter has broken me.

Do you think express can actually compete with the upper level out of state teams especially in Maryland? Last years results weren’t great.

Your kid doesn’t play for rebels or express so which team does he play for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From BOTC 2027 Boys:

“Must be nice to control the brackets . Welcome to the team 91 world series . Machine gets to sleep in and take it easy with 3 afternoon games and no 3 hour gaps in between games . Wow”

“Yes. Owner of US Club lax is also a director of Team 91 New Jersey. This is absolutely a 91 run event.”

“You are correct, Denis Noonan is a Team 91 NJ director and the owner of US Club Lacrosse. Unbelievable.”

“Not sure why anyone would sign up for a sham works series run by a club that's playing in it . Remove your teams from this joke of a tournament. They managed to make it horrible.”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From BOTC 2027 Boys:

“Must be nice to control the brackets . Welcome to the team 91 world series . Machine gets to sleep in and take it easy with 3 afternoon games and no 3 hour gaps in between games . Wow”

“Yes. Owner of US Club lax is also a director of Team 91 New Jersey. This is absolutely a 91 run event.”

“You are correct, Denis Noonan is a Team 91 NJ director and the owner of US Club Lacrosse. Unbelievable.”

“Not sure why anyone would sign up for a sham works series run by a club that's playing in it . Remove your teams from this joke of a tournament. They managed to make it horrible.”

Didn’t the True program take control ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 and their politics is ruining this sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hah! Give it up. Machine is the 1 seed. Rage has a very tough road. You are going to have to beat good teams at some point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hah! Give it up. Machine is the 1 seed. Rage has a very tough road. You are going to have to beat good teams at some point

Whether Machine deserves the #1 seed is not the question. Whether you need to beat good teams to win is not the question either. The fact remains that the seeding this year and in future years is done by Denis Noonan and US Club Lacrosse and he works for Team 91. It calls into question going forward all rankings when they are done by a party who is biased to one club. He gets paid by 91. He’s not impartial, perception is reality and 91 has a bad track record with MyLacrosseTournaments of stacking the deck in their favor. Just saying what I think many people feel outside the 91 bubble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whether Machine deserves the #1 seed is not the question. Whether you need to beat good teams to win is not the question either. The fact remains that the seeding this year and in future years is done by Denis Noonan and US Club Lacrosse and he works for Team 91. It calls into question going forward all rankings when they are done by a party who is biased to one club. He gets paid by 91. He’s not impartial, perception is reality and 91 has a bad track record with MyLacrosseTournaments of stacking the deck in their favor. Just saying what I think many people feel outside the 91 bubble.

That's fair. However, I would say that most clubs stack the deck in their host tournaments-as maybe they should. In this particular tournament there is no hiding. The good teams will play on day 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As maybe they should? What?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rebels do it all the time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels much better than My lacrosse Tourneys
The WSYL Should NOT ask teams to rate all clubs in. Do your homework, do not affiliate with a club, come out with a schedule and leave it.
They are affiliated with 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t the US Club Lax algorithm the same as the NCAAs for rankings?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct. The US Club Lacrosse rankings aren't just some guy's opinions. The rankings are mathematically calculated using the results posted on the site. That's why we see funky rankings after the fall because so few games have been played. The rankings will normalize and become more accurate as more games are played. From the website . . .

Like Laxpower’s and Laxnumber’s power rating algorithm, US Club Lax’s ratings are mathematically computed based on game results in the system with no subjective weighting or human input. All games count equally over the course of a season. Using only game results, US Club Lax's algorithm computes an overall average performance rating for teams based on how teams perform against other teams and the strength of a team’s opponents. A team's overall rating then determines a team's ranking position based on the national, regional, state, and/or sub-state ranking categories a team is placed in. A team's overall rating is typically not reflective of the team's best or worst games, but a mathematically computed average performance rating that translates game results into a numeric representation of a team’s performance.

https://www.USCL.com/faq

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the clarification Team 91, I mean US Club Lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the 27’s forum regarding the North Qualifiers of the World Series:

“Field 1 will be live streamed. I will give you one guess who is scheduled to have all of their Saturday cupcake games on field 1. This tournament is officially a joke. Enjoy it this year because their won’t be another year. You killed it 91.“

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the 27’s forum regarding the North Qualifiers of the World Series:

“Field 1 will be live streamed. I will give you one guess who is scheduled to have all of their Saturday cupcake games on field 1. This tournament is officially a joke. Enjoy it this year because their won’t be another year. You killed it 91.“

How is this 91 fault ? Isn’t true lacrosse running the tournament? 91 schedule is due to their seed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club Lacrosse is running this, the owner of USCL is also a Team 91 NJ Director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 I think finally hired someone better. Terence Tao is now on payroll. I believe they figured out formula that take goals being scored into it. Definitely benefits those teams up by 6 goals with 2 minutes left,to run it up. Even worse 91 teams up 12 and still run it up. I see my lollipops 1st tourney might be cancelled. That’s going to ruin my day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boycott the my tourneys, simple

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully club teams boycott this version of the World Series next year. The boys really looked forward to it when it was the WSYL but now it’s just another 91 My Lacrosse Tourney. 91 has all three of their games live streamed on Saturday (no one else). They also are playing the 3 worst teams by seeding. Seeding and scheduling done by Team 91 NJ Director and US Club Lacrosse owner. Typical. Fix is in, I wouldn’t mind passing on this next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 I think finally hired someone better. Terence Tao is now on payroll. I believe they figured out formula that take goals being scored into it. Definitely benefits those teams up by 6 goals with 2 minutes left,to run it up. Even worse 91 teams up 12 and still run it up. I see my lollipops 1st tourney might be cancelled. That’s going to ruin my day.

So your saying 91 is so good they win by 12.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which one, spring launch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully club teams boycott this version of the World Series next year. The boys really looked forward to it when it was the WSYL but now it’s just another 91 My Lacrosse Tourney. 91 has all three of their games live streamed on Saturday (no one else). They also are playing the 3 worst teams by seeding. Seeding and scheduling done by Team 91 NJ Director and US Club Lacrosse owner. Typical. Fix is in, I wouldn’t mind passing on this next year.

Not familiar much with sports? The #1 seed gets the easiest schedule. Everyone will play out day 2 so stop the whining.
Do agree on all their games on field 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I detest to tell you it’s the parents that will ruin this event for the kids ! No one said you have to play . If your little Johnny is so good he will shine playing against any team . To win a tournament you have to beat every team most of the time . So stink it up or stay home .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I detest to tell you it’s the parents that will ruin this event for the kids ! No one said you have to play . If your little Johnny is so good he will shine playing against any team . To win a tournament you have to beat every team most of the time . So stink it up or stay home .
*stink it up or stay home

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows Machine is good. A fair schedule would be 4/5. 9/10 then last seed. They protect them self. Been doing for ever. Can you say Titanic, took awhile but when goes down watch out.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Mentioning Names not allowed
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*stink it up or stay home
They must edit your post?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not familiar much with sports? The #1 seed gets the easiest schedule. Everyone will play out day 2 so stop the whining.
Do agree on all their games on field 1

In a tournament with 18 teams I would expect #1 seed to play 18 yes but 91 has 3 games and they are playing the #18,#17,#16 seeds. That’s what 91 does though. They stack the deck and they have no shame about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do u get get when a horse and a donkey meet ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91= Forever dense

Page 29 of 56 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard