BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 37 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 36 37
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
the WS website says that the top 7 will advance from each division. the divisions outside the east don't even have 7 teams registered yet? this is already turning into a joke. our kids are going to travel to maryland to play against each other again.

Each region has a different number of teams that qualify.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So whenever common sense rules apply, that you don’t like or try and violate, you classify it as a joke? I see the pattern here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I'm sure most of the kids had no interest in playing on ESPN last year - they could "take it or leave it". Because you can't use your age advantage, your teams are non-competitive . . . and therefore the tourney is notIntelligent and a joke.

Age advantage? Lol....you guys are too much . Must be a 91 parent , those are the only ones I have ever heard cry about age or anything else for that matter . Get a grip . The question was posted as to why no other regions many if any teams and the answer is lacrosse is only popular in the northeast . Only 2% participation rate across the country . It's not a main stream sport and never will be . So while you may think little johnny and his coach are a big deal , you're a small minority of the population who thinks so. Nobody else cares . That is why the northeast has many teams registered for the qualifiers and other regions do not . So go back to your coach and tell him to settle down because nobody knows who he is except for you and your kids .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I amend my list - making Sweetlax #4, bumping down the rest (sry Rage) and ahhhhh FCA stinks and is too old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We get it already . . . the interest in lacrosse outside of the I-95 corridor is relatively small (but growing). What does that have to do with whether the WSYL was a worthwhile tournament? The same could be said about every youth lax tourney.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We get it already . . . the interest in lacrosse outside of the I-95 corridor is relatively small (but growing). What does that have to do with whether the WSYL was a worthwhile tournament? The same could be said about every youth lax tourney.

You’re exactly right….and proved the point being made . It’s just like any other tournament, not a big deal and will most likely have two Long Island teams in the final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re exactly right….and proved the point being made . It’s just like any other tournament, not a big deal and will most likely have two Long Island teams in the final

You are not right. My older son played a few years ago in Denver and it was a tournament like no other. Sad it is not around anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a pretty big corridor. 1900 miles and 110 million people. All we need is for Lia Thomas to kill Title IX or for major universities to finally form a different NCAA and lacrosse could finally grow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are not right. My older son played a few years ago in Denver and it was a tournament like no other. Sad it is not around anymore.

Congratulations...you and many other long islanders spent thousands to travel to Denver to play long island teams . And guess what ...nobody knows what even happened there because the majority of kids across the country don't play lacrosse. Money well spent lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congratulations...you and many other long islanders spent thousands to travel to Denver to play long island teams . And guess what ...nobody knows what even happened there because the majority of kids across the country don't play lacrosse. Money well spent lol

Says the chuckle head who spending his time on a youth lacrosse thread.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I come on here to see how sad and pathetic some of you are posting on here and boy do you far exceed my expectations. I love it when some of the coaches get involved too to defend their clubs . Sorry pal but lacrosse just isn't that big of a deal and neither are you and your clubs . Stop living through your kids .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I come on here to see how sad and pathetic some of you are posting on here and boy do you far exceed my expectations. I love it when some of the coaches get involved too to defend their clubs . Sorry pal but lacrosse just isn't that big of a deal and neither are you and your clubs . Stop living through your kids .

Seems to be a very big deal for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Qualifiers are two weeks away. Time to see the brackets and who plays who.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The old World Series had a little credibility. The final was on ESPN etc. I agree in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. It’s a tough sell to ask teams from Colorado, California etc to fly all the way out here to get crushed by Long Island teams. The last year of the tournament the other regions out west and south had very few teams enroll in the qualifier.

With the new event looking a lot less credible, I predict the will just become another east coast tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is everyone having a hard time finding lax cleats online? Looking for annything in size 5.5M/6.5 Women’s. Any favorite stores?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The old World Series had a little credibility. The final was on ESPN etc. I agree in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. It’s a tough sell to ask teams from Colorado, California etc to fly all the way out here to get crushed by Long Island teams. The last year of the tournament the other regions out west and south had very few teams enroll in the qualifier.

With the new event looking a lot less credible, I predict the will just become another east coast tournament.

It already is an easy coast tournament...go look at the other regions . Almost no teams going to qualifier .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is everyone having a hard time finding lax cleats online? Looking for annything in size 5.5M/6.5 Women’s. Any favorite stores?

Dicks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the gentleman and his son had FUN which, last I checked, was what playing games is all about.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also come on here to see how sad and pathetic people are. You fit right in (just like me)!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hi Rage!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The " world series" hahaha...go look at the qualifier regions . About 90% of the country is sending 4 teams total and the northeast has about 16 teams . Stop calling it a world series ...rename it the "northeast lacrosse championship" because no one else plays lacrosse. Stop pretending that lacrosse is a big deal and spending thousands to say your son is on a "top team " and going to the world series .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s sad that society is just like this guy who posts only negative comments to make himself feel better. If you don’t like the game of lacrosse so be it, but no reason to bash the sport and it’s participants (parent and players) because they are passionate about the game. Whether it’s growing or not. If you did your homework then you would know that the sport has steadily grown the last 30 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The " world series" hahaha...go look at the qualifier regions . About 90% of the country is sending 4 teams total and the northeast has about 16 teams . Stop calling it a world series ...rename it the "northeast lacrosse championship" because no one else plays lacrosse. Stop pretending that lacrosse is a big deal and spending thousands to say your son is on a "top team " and going to the world series .

Sorry your son’s Maryland club team isn’t competing this year because they weren’t competitive last year on age. Oh wait, even if your club entered you wouldn’t be able to play because your kid aged out. 🥲

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It’s sad that society is just like this guy who posts only negative comments to make himself feel better. If you don’t like the game of lacrosse so be it, but no reason to bash the sport and it’s participants (parent and players) because they are passionate about the game. Whether it’s growing or not. If you did your homework then you would know that the sport has steadily grown the last 30 years.[/quote

Grown? Lol ....right . It has grown from 1% participation to 2% youth participation, go look it up . I guess that's growth of 100% hahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s sad that society is just like this guy who posts only negative comments to make himself feel better. If you don’t like the game of lacrosse so be it, but no reason to bash the sport and it’s participants (parent and players) because they are passionate about the game. Whether it’s growing or not. If you did your homework then you would know that the sport has steadily grown the last 30 years.

Sorry snowflake ...maybe you can go to a safe space and you won't hear anything that will make you cry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's sad is a lacrosse director walking around saying he won 7 rings like tom Brady did hahaha...now that is sad . Comparing yourself to a football legend who played one of the most popular sports in the world to yourself who played lacrosse hahaha, now that's sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's sad is a lacrosse director walking around saying he won 7 rings like tom Brady did hahaha...now that is sad . Comparing yourself to a football legend who played one of the most popular sports in the world to yourself who played lacrosse hahaha, now that's sad

The only bigger lost than a person who reads, blogs and responds on a 7th grade lax message board is someone who reads blogs and responds on a 7th grade lax message board who doesn’t even like lacrosse. Must have a lot of time on your hands to read about a 7th grade sport that doesn’t matter to you. We love and are passionate about our game. Sometimes too passionate and super competitive. But at the end of the day at least we spend time doing what we and our kids love. Get out of here with all that detest. Love is Louder!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only bigger lost than a person who reads, blogs and responds on a 7th grade lax message board is someone who reads blogs and responds on a 7th grade lax message board who doesn’t even like lacrosse. Must have a lot of time on your hands to read about a 7th grade sport that doesn’t matter to you. We love and are passionate about our game. Sometimes too passionate and super competitive. But at the end of the day at least we spend time doing what we and our kids love. Get out of here with all that detest. Love is Louder!

Amen sista

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen sista

Sounds like the lacrosse coaches need a safe space

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Love it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's amazing how the coaches/directors can talk up their love for the game when they're costing families much per kid to play that same game . They also love to boast about how great they are etc.....but can't take any adverse opinions or criticism when someone tells it like it is .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the change of schedule FAVORING Legacy? Anyone know what happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy? Check out Machine’s (#1) schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing eclipse and team mass is not what I would consider an easy schedule . S2S being changed however is a different story . They went from playing some good teams to a cupcake schedule today . Weird .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing eclipse and team mass is not what I would consider an easy schedule . S2S being changed however is a different story . They went from playing some good teams to a cupcake schedule today . Weird .

Post a link to the schedule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Mass has too many age ineligible players I believe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Mass has too many age ineligible players I believe

Incorrect...team mass is mash up of kids from laxachussetts and another team that are age eligible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We Shall see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Mass is made up of Laxachusetts, 4leaf and other area clubs - they'll be good im sure. Eclipse is a top 3/4 team at this qualifier overall. Legacy is going to have a tough road - good luck to'em.

Machine and S2S are playing 3 of the worst clubs in there. That's funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Mass is made up of Laxachusetts, 4leaf and other area clubs - they'll be good im sure. Eclipse is a top 3/4 team at this qualifier overall. Legacy is going to have a tough road - good luck to'em.

Machine and S2S are playing 3 of the worst clubs in there. That's funny.

Like it or not Machine deserves the number 1 spot. S2S is a well known schedule complainer.

Page 16 of 37 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 36 37

Link Copied to Clipboard