Churchville Chili Senior HS (NY) 2022 Defense, Midfield Fiona Clancy Commits to Newberry College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Churchville Chili Senior High School (NY) 2022 Defense, Midfield Fiona Clancy of Upstate FCA Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Newberry College.

High school: Churchville Chili senior high school (Rochester, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Newberry College
Club team: Upstate FCA Girls
Expected major: Criminology
Why did you choose Newberry College, Women's D2? "Great coaching staff, amazing teammates, all-around great program!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A huge thank you to my family, coaches, all my friends who believed in me pushing me to become a better person on and off the field."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Fiona Clancy on her commitment to Newberry College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: