BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 56 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 55 56
Re: Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell Mom her kid is being moved to Surge. See God that goes🤯

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard that call was made

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that one that left another Club, Great kid I heard.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happens to the goalies after this year that are looking to go to the WSYL and their current teams have no interest in going like Rush and Turtles? Also, what happens to Venom goalies if one is playing more then the other?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happens to the goalies after this year that are looking to go to the WSYL and their current teams have no interest in going like Rush and Turtles? Also, what happens to Venom goalies if one is playing more then the other?

Next year will be interesting with Kraken cracking up. I’m sure 91 will welcome their best players with open arms.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next year will be interesting with Kraken cracking up. I’m sure 91 will welcome their best players with open arms.

I think it's safe to say that any program will take some other teams "best player"

The real question is will good players go to certain clubs? Probably not, is my guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy solution to that, tryout for clubs that want to make a run at the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard that call was made

Sure we believe you! Just another pathetic sad rebels troll post.
Stay classy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91= steal a player. Rebels = DEVELOPMENT a player Titanic sinking and the big guy( hills obnoxious one) is bringing them down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it's safe to say that any program will take some other teams "best player"

The real question is will good players go to certain clubs? Probably not, is my guess.

Huh? What does that even mean

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No offense but that team is a B team. Why is this an interesting topic?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And PLL Friday/Saturday - we will attend Tristar

Who is we?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really??? How pathetic is everyone on this site that ranks 6th graders, bad mouths programs that you are all on and target coaches that take time out of their busy schedules to coach their own and even your kids. Instead, you sit at a computer and write BS that does nothing for you. Take that energy and get involved or do something with your kid(s). Most people that bash other programs are because your child wasnt good enough to play on that team. It happens to all of us. Your child might not be good enough now, but in a couple years after they mature they may be a high school stud on the field. It really does not matter what your kid does in 6th grade. Instead of worrying about writing on a chat or if your kid is playing enough, spend time with them studying. 99% of the kids you guys are speaking about will get into college for academics, not lacrosse. Stop being frustrated parents that never made it in high school and trying to live through your chidren. Someone told me about this chat and I said no way adults act like that and I couldn't believe what i was reading. Did you ever think that maybe kids see what your writing. Grow up and enjoy the sport and your children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huh? What does that even mean

What does that even mean?

Well - it was stated that 91 will take some of S2S best player with open arms.

I was stating what club wouldn’t take another club best players and that some better players may not want to go to certain clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really??? How pathetic is everyone on this site that ranks 6th graders, bad mouths programs that you are all on and target coaches that take time out of their busy schedules to coach their own and even your kids. Instead, you sit at a computer and write BS that does nothing for you. Take that energy and get involved or do something with your kid(s). Most people that bash other programs are because your child wasnt good enough to play on that team. It happens to all of us. Your child might not be good enough now, but in a couple years after they mature they may be a high school stud on the field. It really does not matter what your kid does in 6th grade. Instead of worrying about writing on a chat or if your kid is playing enough, spend time with them studying. 99% of the kids you guys are speaking about will get into college for academics, not lacrosse. Stop being frustrated parents that never made it in high school and trying to live through your chidren. Someone told me about this chat and I said no way adults act like that and I couldn't believe what i was reading. Did you ever think that maybe kids see what your writing. Grow up and enjoy the sport and your children.

Welcome Karen!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another hypocrite ! You guys on this chat room all need to get a life ! Oh and I’m on it. I was never on it before but a “friend” told me about it. Yeah riiiiiiiight buddy. You need get a life like the rest of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t any of you people have older kids! Don’t you understand that all this fighting over travel lacrosse means nothing by the time your kids gets to college! Just enjoy watching your kid play now because this could all change with them in a flick of a switch!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another hypocrite ! You guys on this chat room all need to get a life ! Oh and I’m on it. I was never on it before but a “friend” told me about it. Yeah riiiiiiiight buddy. You need get a life like the rest of us.
Older dad here. My son was cut in 6th grade from a program for political reasons, program wanted to align with local town. I enjoy nothing more than bashing that program and ensuring others do not go through the BS we went through. It is actually one of my great joys in life. My therapist finds it childish and believes it is better i do it on here than in person. Favorite part about it is, my son is now a mid D1 prospect and we are going to reclass him for education purposes but love the fact that that will make him a high end D1 prospect. It does go by too fast so dont take garbage from anyone or any program. This board rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Older dad here. My son was cut in 6th grade from a program for political reasons, program wanted to align with local town. I enjoy nothing more than bashing that program and ensuring others do not go through the BS we went through. It is actually one of my great joys in life. My therapist finds it childish and believes it is better i do it on here than in person. Favorite part about it is, my son is now a mid D1 prospect and we are going to reclass him for education purposes but love the fact that that will make him a high end D1 prospect. It does go by too fast so dont take garbage from anyone or any program. This board rules.

We need more post like the last two. Well done!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kids not playing D1, he’s gonna join the math club because he stinks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We need more post like the last two. Well done!!!

Yup you lax-Dad'd the system....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talent on LI is diluted across too many teams that all wind up being just mediocre on a national level other than one whose name I'm not going to mention to feed into their ego's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have as many teams as LI does yes the talent may get diluted but overall I think we are doing pretty well. The World Series has been dominated by Long Island teams. Every World Series winner has been from LI. 3 different club teams from Long Island have won it and 4 different club teams from Long Island have made the finals.This is the only age based national tournament. Normally when we play outside LI we are playing teams that have older kids on their roster (some more than others). This has to be taken into consideration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talent on LI is diluted across too many teams that all wind up being just mediocre on a national level other than one whose name I'm not going to mention to feed into their ego's.

I actually think the grade is lacking talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

except for your kid

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

except for your kid

Little sensitive ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"When you have as many teams as LI does yes the talent may get diluted but overall I think we are doing pretty well. The World Series has been dominated by Long Island teams. Every World Series winner has been from LI. 3 different club teams from Long Island have won it and 4 different club teams from Long Island have made the finals.This is the only age based national tournament. Normally when we play outside LI we are playing teams that have older kids on their roster (some more than others). This has to be taken into consideration."

I am the original poster of "diluted"...I agree with your observation quoted above.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The WS age cutoff is September of the previous year. Most schools, other than NY (Dec) have a cutoff in September, so Southern kids start school earlier. LI kids born in fall are typically held back. You can’t come on here and brag about LI dominance when the age rules in each region are different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The WS age cutoff is September of the previous year. Most schools, other than NY (Dec) have a cutoff in September, so Southern kids start school earlier. LI kids born in fall are typically held back. You can’t come on here and brag about LI dominance when the age rules in each region are different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The WS age cutoff is September of the previous year. Most schools, other than NY (Dec) have a cutoff in September, so Southern kids start school earlier. LI kids born in fall are typically held back. You can’t come on here and brag about LI dominance when the age rules in each region are different.

Ok so Maryland Dad found 1 example of a Long Island is older when Maryland DC and Virginia have half their rosters older! If you are talking 2028’s MDV Dad all our top teams on Long Island are ON AGE, can’t say the same for Madlax, Hawks, Crabs, etc…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love on every age thread there is some joker that posts "this grade is weak". No matter what the age group, it is literally one of the densest statements that finds its way into each year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The WS age cutoff is September of the previous year. Most schools, other than NY (Dec) have a cutoff in September, so Southern kids start school earlier. LI kids born in fall are typically held back. You can’t come on here and brag about LI dominance when the age rules in each region are different.

Why were the rules changed that 1 year to May so a certain 91 player could be eligible again (July bday)? That’s right, your #1 LI 2022 prospect should be going into his Sophomore college season.

Ok so Maryland Dad found 1 example of a Long Island is older when Maryland DC and Virginia have half their rosters older! If you are talking 2028’s MDV Dad all our top teams on Long Island are ON AGE, can’t say the same for Madlax, Hawks, Crabs, etc…

June of 2003 - I guarantee the majority of the 2022’s in the MIAA are older. He was eligible to play with the 2020’s and 2021’s - missed the 2022 cutoff by 3 months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm, 99.9% of the country knows its the DMV not the MDV so please hold my beer as this might be your first time on the internet and I'll teach you a few things, Son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to talk about high school kids there’s a board for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to talk about high school kids there’s a board for that.

Yes there is, look at mid-Atlantic 2028 forum. Those kids are are old enough to be in HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) who’s bragging
2) let me guess your kid is a holdback or maybe even a double.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the new version of the World Series be on TV? The coolest part of the WSYL was the chance to play on ESPN if you made it to the final. Without that ESPN carrot, is the new World Series really that much different than any other tourney . . . except with age cutoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will the new version of the World Series be on TV? The coolest part of the WSYL was the chance to play on ESPN if you made it to the final. Without that ESPN carrot, is the new World Series really that much different than any other tourney . . . except with age cutoffs?

Will not be on live TV.

100% different than any other lacrosse tournament because it is age cutoff and prevents national super teams from entering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will not be on live TV.

100% different than any other lacrosse tournament because it is age cutoff and prevents national super teams from entering.

It also puts a hamper on teams the Madlax, Hawks, Next level and laxachusetts.

Page 27 of 56 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 55 56

Link Copied to Clipboard