Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Sachem East Boys' Lacrosse at 4:30pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2028 Girls
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 11:18 PM
Boys 2026-8th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 11:14 PM
Boys 2031-3rd Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 11:13 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 10:44 PM
Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/15/22 10:40 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,061
Posts334,827
Members2,431
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 63 of 121 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 120 121
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
SweepTheLeg #364324 01/27/22 10:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by SweepTheLeg
27 Renegades parents that made me shake head last summer, was like with guys they are 12. After every goal they were blasting the song "Renegade" and parents were super aggressive towards other parents, refs and players.

Ha, in B division games? That’s super tacky.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #364333 01/28/22 08:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I enjoy the arrogance to be honest of M&D, its good to have a team you dislike, if we ever knock them off, it will be that much better.

Way to have goals in life. Disliking a girls lacrosse team. I'm so glad my daughter plays a lower division. Some of you parents are embarrassing.

I've never had any issues with M&D or Hero's parents or players. Things can get a bit animated during games. But it never crossed the lines. I know the dad at Hero's people are talking about. He's always been friendly during games. And M&D parents seem pretty chill.

The funny thing is most of the people on here trying to stir up trouble, probably will show up to either one or both of their tryouts.

I concur, Hero's Dad is a super nice guy, outgoing, friendly. Never had any problems with M&D either. Most parents are good.

Now some YJ and Prime Time? That's a bit different, but they grow differently but there.

YJ and PT parents arent bad, except for one PT dad who thinks he is the coach. Upstate parents (aces, monster) are 10x worse.

Within MD, with one exception across top clubs (LBC) MD parents aren't that bad. Across top MD 26 teams on the other hand....

Ha, I think I know the PT Dad you speak of, he was literally critiquing the players to his younger daughter on sideline.

LBC, what's up with their parents/coach, they are super intense, I had one yell at me for not wearing a mask over my nose during an outdoor NGLL game. I thought Eastern Shore life was more laid back...

Like Reply Quote
SweepTheLeg #364346 01/28/22 10:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
27 Renegades parents that made me shake head last summer, was like with guys they are 12. After every goal they were blasting the song "Renegade" and parents were super aggressive towards other parents, refs and players.

That's funny....but I think the trophy goes to LBC

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #364349 01/28/22 10:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC as a club are still banned from some top tournaments correct? At what point do those players move to greener pastures? LBC 27 obviously a talented team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364351 01/28/22 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC as a club are still banned from some top tournaments correct? At what point do those players move to greener pastures? LBC 27 obviously a talented team.

Those can move, generally do. For older girls, i'd estimate at least half, maybe more of MD United's roster played for LBC at one point.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #364352 01/28/22 10:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't know that. Maybe that is the answer to why they don't play in any of the top YJ/Steps tourneys. (L4TC, Live Love Lax, G8)

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364355 01/28/22 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't know that. Maybe that is the answer to why they don't play in any of the top YJ/Steps tourneys. (L4TC, Live Love Lax, G8)

They def were banned for allowing older girls to play down and they got caught multiple times. Lots of the HS age girls left to MDU and other clubs in the area.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364374 01/28/22 12:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They def were banned for allowing older girls to play down and they got caught multiple times. Lots of the HS age girls left to MDU and other clubs in the area.

They also send 'A' players to help their 'B' teams, they did that this past summer with their 25s against DD and it was irritating. LBC and CC Lax have been banned from some tournaments so MDU is the only option for some.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #364387 01/28/22 02:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Generally speaking, LBC parents are donkeys.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364390 01/28/22 02:44 PM
S
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
S

Ha, in B division games? That’s super tacky.

It was insane regardless of division. We stayed after our game to watch some friends play in Hershey (I think) and it was like the terror dome on sidelines...the music was just the cherry on top.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #364392 01/28/22 02:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Years ago LBC had high school girls playing on their 26/27 teams

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364399 01/28/22 03:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why Lax isn't like soccer, where they have a player card and rosters at tournaments to avoid that thing.

I know its always suspicious when there is a # not listed on their NGLL roster playing in a NGLL game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364421 01/28/22 07:55 PM
S
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
S

Not sure why Lax isn't like soccer, where they have a player card and rosters at tournaments to avoid that thing.

I know its always suspicious when there is a # not listed on their NGLL roster playing in a NGLL game.

Honestly, I blame the parents for looking the other way. Awful example by "adults".

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364426 01/28/22 09:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have always wondered the same thing. Seems so simple to solve this issue of girls playing that shouldn’t. I am guessing soccer is a little ahead of lacrosse due the overall size of Youth Soccer compared to Lacrosse. I believe it all comes down to money. Those making the money make the rules and aren’t changing anything that causes them to make less.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364433 01/28/22 10:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We played in a tourney in Ohio when covid started and they did this there. 5 min before game, players had to be on field for roster check. Doesn’t happen here likely because tourney directors don’t want to increase intervals between games

Like Reply Quote
Page 63 of 121 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 120 121
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard