Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Sachem East Boys' Lacrosse at 4:30pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:29 AM
2028 Girls
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:11 AM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:07 AM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:03 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:03 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,061
Posts334,827
Members2,431
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 69 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 68 69
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #364213 01/27/22 09:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eight hours a day, seven days a week!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #364226 01/27/22 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The insecurity of some of you is frightening. The Rebels are moving forward with hard work by all employees and dedication by parents and kids. Somethings evolve and others disappear. A few clubs will do both. Watch and when the smoke clears, Rebels will be King of the Hill. Does not happen over night, but it will.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #364232 01/27/22 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What flavors does Rebels koolaid come in?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364245 01/27/22 11:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The insecurity of some of you is frightening. The Rebels are moving forward with hard work by all employees and dedication by parents and kids. Somethings evolve and others disappear. A few clubs will do both. Watch and when the smoke clears, Rebels will be King of the Hill. Does not happen over night, but it will.


We’ll see them at the NAL in June?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #364258 01/27/22 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not very Transparent, Mr Leg a C

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364259 01/27/22 12:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The insecurity of some of you is frightening. The Rebels are moving forward with hard work by all employees and dedication by parents and kids. Somethings evolve and others disappear. A few clubs will do both. Watch and when the smoke clears, Rebels will be King of the Hill. Does not happen over night, but it will.


We’ll see them at the NAL in June?

Well we know Mr.Legacy Spends time here!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364266 01/27/22 12:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many days per week do most travel clubs practice at this time?

91?
Express?
Igloo?
S2S?
Rebels?

Rebels 2 days speed, 2 days team, 1 day clinic, and Box

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364307 01/27/22 05:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many days per week do most travel clubs practice at this time?

91?
Express?
Igloo?
S2S?
Rebels?

Who cares….I know for a fact there are teams that practice once a week that smoke teams that are practicing 3 times per week so what is your point. If your kids team needs to practice 3 times per week in the winter that’s sad . Seems to be a lot of over compensating for those clubs . If your kid needs that much practice in 7th grade go find another sport . This isn’t developmental anymore .

A lot of people care other than you sour laxers. Just because your kid can't get on a good club, it doesn't have anything to do with other people wanting to know facts to help them for tryouts in the summer.

You're a brainless fool....go ahead and take your son to practice 3 days a week . Get on a good club ? Lol...my son is doing just great on one of the best teams on long island . So relax and hey your facts straight . Go drink the Kool aid at whatever club your kid is at who says it's great to be practicing 3 times per week . If the kid can't play the 3 times per week isn't changing anything. He will still be watching on the side in the spring .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #364321 01/27/22 08:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When something or someone that was good and then is gone. What’s that called? Oh I know, it was a Legacy.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364325 01/27/22 10:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many days per week do most travel clubs practice at this time?

91?
Express?
Igloo?
S2S?
Rebels?

Who cares….I know for a fact there are teams that practice once a week that smoke teams that are practicing 3 times per week so what is your point. If your kids team needs to practice 3 times per week in the winter that’s sad . Seems to be a lot of over compensating for those clubs . If your kid needs that much practice in 7th grade go find another sport . This isn’t developmental anymore .

A lot of people care other than you sour laxers. Just because your kid can't get on a good club, it doesn't have anything to do with other people wanting to know facts to help them for tryouts in the summer.

You're a brainless fool....go ahead and take your son to practice 3 days a week . Get on a good club ? Lol...my son is doing just great on one of the best teams on long island . So relax and hey your facts straight . Go drink the Kool aid at whatever club your kid is at who says it's great to be practicing 3 times per week . If the kid can't play the 3 times per week isn't changing anything. He will still be watching on the side in the spring .

So by this logic if you are good at something you don’t need to work as hard at it to “level up”

That’s the issue with some clubs, they focus on getting the best kids and then coaching them. They forget about the real development aspect that you are paying for. But hey as long as the teams talented, who cares about getting better.

Have that mindset in life there will be someone else working harder passing you buy…

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364334 01/28/22 09:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many days per week do most travel clubs practice at this time?

91?
Express?
Igloo?
S2S?
Rebels?

Who cares….I know for a fact there are teams that practice once a week that smoke teams that are practicing 3 times per week so what is your point. If your kids team needs to practice 3 times per week in the winter that’s sad . Seems to be a lot of over compensating for those clubs . If your kid needs that much practice in 7th grade go find another sport . This isn’t developmental anymore .

A lot of people care other than you sour laxers. Just because your kid can't get on a good club, it doesn't have anything to do with other people wanting to know facts to help them for tryouts in the summer.

You're a brainless fool....go ahead and take your son to practice 3 days a week . Get on a good club ? Lol...my son is doing just great on one of the best teams on long island . So relax and hey your facts straight . Go drink the Kool aid at whatever club your kid is at who says it's great to be practicing 3 times per week . If the kid can't play the 3 times per week isn't changing anything. He will still be watching on the side in the spring .

This guy touched a nerve. His kid must not be that good and is trying to keyboard muscle his son into thinking he's good at one day per week wall ball.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364370 01/28/22 12:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many days per week do most travel clubs practice at this time?

91?
Express?
Igloo?
S2S?
Rebels?

Who cares….I know for a fact there are teams that practice once a week that smoke teams that are practicing 3 times per week so what is your point. If your kids team needs to practice 3 times per week in the winter that’s sad . Seems to be a lot of over compensating for those clubs . If your kid needs that much practice in 7th grade go find another sport . This isn’t developmental anymore .

A lot of people care other than you sour laxers. Just because your kid can't get on a good club, it doesn't have anything to do with other people wanting to know facts to help them for tryouts in the summer.

You're a brainless fool....go ahead and take your son to practice 3 days a week . Get on a good club ? Lol...my son is doing just great on one of the best teams on long island . So relax and hey your facts straight . Go drink the Kool aid at whatever club your kid is at who says it's great to be practicing 3 times per week . If the kid can't play the 3 times per week isn't changing anything. He will still be watching on the side in the spring .

This guy touched a nerve. His kid must not be that good and is trying to keyboard muscle his son into thinking he's good at one day per week wall ball.


You're sad and pathetic just like your rebels club . Will always be a minor league lacrosse club

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #364417 01/28/22 06:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your blatant tournaments are sad too ....all B teams and town teams . It's a shame that your rebels parents think you have good teams . Stay on long island and beat town teams son , that's what the rebels are known for . Let the big boys handle the rest .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
Anonymous #364425 01/28/22 08:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your blatant tournaments are sad too ....all B teams and town teams . It's a shame that your rebels parents think you have good teams . Stay on long island and beat town teams son , that's what the rebels are known for . Let the big boys handle the rest .

No one saying Rebels have the best teams at the older ages, younger ages do. People just saying they are trending in the right direction and doing things the right way.. its not that hard to see... also blatant does an awesome job with their tourneys.. its clear youre just simply a hater (or competitor lol)

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-7th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
TheBackOfTheCage #364430 01/28/22 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the big boys, according to your wife it’s not u

Like Reply Quote
Page 37 of 69 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 68 69
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard







Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4