BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 72 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 71 72
Re: Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rumor has it that BBL is losing some kids mid year ? What’s going on over there ?

Leading Edge involved in tampering again? LOL. 24 or 25 class? Only ones Edge would care about.

I hope it’s not the LE 2024. There is no room now for playing time with the current team. I don’t know how they would take on more players kids would be playing one quarter a game.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t believe it’s 2024.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it that BBL is losing some kids mid year ? What’s going on over there ?

Leading Edge involved in tampering again? LOL. 24 or 25 class? Only ones Edge would care about.

I hope it’s not the LE 2024. There is no room now for playing time with the current team. I don’t know how they would take on more players kids would be playing one quarter a game.
2025, tough to go to school and your classmates ask you to change clubs every day. A bunch of future executives closing the deal! Their parents should be proud. If he does show up tomorrow that's a big hit to BBL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leafing Edge 25 has same issue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids thinking "the grass is always greener" let's see how that plays out.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids thinking "the grass is always greener" let's see how that plays out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don’t think all clubs do this… you are sadly mistaken

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you don’t think all clubs do this… you are sadly mistaken

It shouldn’t be for the winter you are heading into your summer recruiting. So if it’s 2024 it’s wrong. No one has identified the year. That was my point. On the 25 level I don’t fully agree with it but I get it. I just think if you pick up 4-8 kids freshman year into sophomore you show no loyalty to your team. If the team is bad and your cleaning house I get it as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leafing Edge 25 has same issue

I don't think NLF is everything but many players and parents do? CT has 3 NLF teams and LI has 2. NJ only having one is hurting NJ lacrosse, The players on the back end of LE teams would get more playing time on another team. If you are 1st tier, you are getting recruited on O2 and Blue Star and Steps so LE is not mandatory for the top tier. LE will never agree to share NLF in NJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE runs an elite highschool program. That’s no secret. No surprise to me that people would leave bbl for either LE or Tri State. Track record speaks volumes.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE runs an elite highschool program. That’s no secret. No surprise to me that people would leave bbl for either LE or Tri State. Track record speaks volumes.

Agreed. This sounds like a backhanded compliment but LE’s 2023 team is weak yet they still get kids recruited. If that’s your goal, then go for it. They will get it done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. This sounds like a backhanded compliment but LE’s 2023 team is weak yet they still get kids recruited. If that’s your goal, then go for it. They will get it done.

What makes that team weak? The MD fogo? The Villanova or Brown LSM ? The Notre Dame, Bucknell, Denver Defensemen? The Yale, Lehigh, Navy, UMBC offensive guys ? The Fairfield Goalie?

They have the arguably the best Fogo, LSM , Defenseman, Attackman, and Midfielder in the class in NJ.

The amount of detest on that program is comical. Give credit when credit is due. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes that team weak? The MD fogo? The Villanova or Brown LSM ? The Notre Dame, Bucknell, Denver Defensemen? The Yale, Lehigh, Navy, UMBC offensive guys ? The Fairfield Goalie?

They have the arguably the best Fogo, LSM , Defenseman, Attackman, and Midfielder in the class in NJ.

The amount of detest on that program is comical. Give credit when credit is due. Period.

23 Riot and Tri State have just about the same numbers....everyone has caught up...that is why LE does not have 22-25 kids going D1 anymore like they did 6 or so years ago....stop overstating LE....the kids can stay at whatever club they are on nowadays and still get to the same colleges.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

23 Riot and Tri State have just about the same numbers....everyone has caught up...that is why LE does not have 22-25 kids going D1 anymore like they did 6 or so years ago....stop overstating LE....the kids can stay at whatever club they are on nowadays and still get to the same colleges.

All 3 programs have guys and are quality programs. That’s not the argument. I think what he is saying is that everyone just wants to bash and say how weak LE is yet they have 13+ commits and some of the best players in the state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All 3 programs have guys and are quality programs. That’s not the argument. I think what he is saying is that everyone just wants to bash and say how weak LE is yet they have 13+ commits and some of the best players in the state.

Okay...I see what your saying now...my kids are not LE and there is a lot of unjust detest towards them but I do think its because a post like the earlier one trying to sensationalize the schools the kids are going to....that is just my take on what I think people see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]LE runs an elite highschool program. That’s no secret. No surprise to me that people would leave bbl for either LE or Tri State. Track record speaks volumes.

Would the bottom LE 4 to 8 players depending on year be better of on another club from a recruiting standpoint with better playing time? Maybe these players just want the best high school experience and don’t care about playing in college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]LE runs an elite highschool program. That’s no secret. No surprise to me that people would leave bbl for either LE or Tri State. Track record speaks volumes.

Would the bottom LE 4 to 8 players depending on year be better of on another club from a recruiting standpoint with better playing time? Maybe these players just want the best high school experience and don’t care about playing in college.

Maybe. But that is probably same thing for any other program. I don’t think kids play leading edge or tri-state just for fun. If they do, that’s awesome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are weak because they can’t play as a team. The fogo is great. ND defenseman is great. The rest you are reaching for. They are punching above their weight lass but I can’t argue that they get kids committed. Exclamation point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are weak because they can’t play as a team. The fogo is great. ND defenseman is great. The rest you are reaching for. They are punching above their weight lass but I can’t argue that they get kids committed. Exclamation point.
It's travel lacrosse, the goal is to get committed. High school is for playing like a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The amount of detest on that program is comical. Give credit when credit is due. Period.[/quote]

They are weak because they can’t play as a team. The fogo is great. ND defenseman is great. The rest you are reaching for. They are punching above their weight lass but I can’t argue that they get kids committed. Exclamation point.[/quote]

NJ programs would DIE for a starting lineup like they have.

The Villanova LSM and Brown LSM are top tier recruits. Navy Attackman and Yale Midfielder are top recruits.

You clearly have something against the program just like 90% of the other people here on the forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The amount of detest on that program is comical. Give credit when credit is due. Period.[/quote]

They are weak because they can’t play as a team. The fogo is great. ND defenseman is great. The rest you are reaching for. They are punching above their weight lass but I can’t argue that they get kids committed. Exclamation point.[/quote]
It's travel lacrosse, the goal is to get committed. High school is for playing like a team.[/quote]

Agreed. Tillman and Petro are not showing up to little Jimmy's High-School game in NJ in the Spring to watch him play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another LE 23 to Hofstra?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that as well. They have 13-14 kids committed at this point. The LE haters need to commence! How can this be!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that as well. They have 13-14 kids committed at this point. The LE haters need to commence! How can this be!!
1883 every player on the team would be committed.. they are even close to the program they were.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1883 every player on the team would be committed.. they are even close to the program they were.

1883 is a long time ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only a few club teams and showcases back then. A much simpler time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s rather amazing considering…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's travel lacrosse, the goal is to get committed. High school is for playing like a team.[/quote]

Agreed. Tillman and Petro are not showing up to little Jimmy's High-School game in NJ in the Spring to watch him play.[/quote]

If your goal is just to get committed, you’re missing the point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. Tillman and Petro are not showing up to little Jimmy's High-School game in NJ in the Spring to watch him play.[/quote]

If your goal is just to get committed, you’re missing the point.[/quote]
Said by a parent of a 2025 or younger. It's 100% the point, if it wasn't we would all save time by sending kids to position coaches and wait for college coaches to show up to the high school games like football.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your goal is just to get committed, you’re missing the point.[/quote]
Said by a parent of a 2025 or younger. It's 100% the point, if it wasn't we would all save time by sending kids to position coaches and wait for college coaches to show up to the high school games like football.[/quote]

I just hope both teams have fun and everyone gets a medal at the end of the game. Yay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello in Morris County. Does anyone have a recommendation for a position specific coach (Mid-field)?
This can be private training.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nick Kilkowski is great
Text me for his info 516-902-7785

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025, tough to go to school and your classmates ask you to change clubs every day. A bunch of future executives closing the deal! Their parents should be proud. If he does show up tomorrow that's a big hit to BBL.
LE took another 2025 BBL player? Is that 2 of their top 3?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leading Edge involved in tampering again? LOL. 24 or 25 class? Only ones Edge would care about.[/quote]

I hope it’s not the LE 2024. There is no room now for playing time with the current team. I don’t know how they would take on more players kids would be playing one quarter a game.[/quote]
2025, tough to go to school and your classmates ask you to change clubs every day. A bunch of future executives closing the deal! Their parents should be proud. If he does show up tomorrow that's a big hit to BBL.[/quote]
LE took another 2025 BBL player? Is that 2 of their top 3?[/quote]

Another 2025 left BBL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not related to the fact that the LE guy is now coaching Chatham but are they going to be top twenty this year? What club teams do they have kids from? I know we are about to switch over to the HS forum very soon but I was just curious. SHP, BOSCO, Mountain Lakes and Summit all have a pretty large mix of club kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not related to the fact that the LE guy is now coaching Chatham but are they going to be top twenty this year? What club teams do they have kids from? I know we are about to switch over to the HS forum very soon but I was just curious. SHP, BOSCO, Mountain Lakes and Summit all have a pretty large mix of club kids.

Different from steps how ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hope it’s not the LE 2024. There is no room now for playing time with the current team. I don’t know how they would take on more players kids would be playing one quarter a game.[/quote]
2025, tough to go to school and your classmates ask you to change clubs every day. A bunch of future executives closing the deal! Their parents should be proud. If he does show up tomorrow that's a big hit to BBL.[/quote]
LE took another 2025 BBL player? Is that 2 of their top 3?[/quote]

Another 2025 left BBL.[/quote]
2 of their top 3??? Not likely

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know they have a few LE kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know they have a few LE kids.
Delbarton kids are moving to LE. Not sure if it's a coach or the kids that are doing the recruiting. Regardless, it's got to hurt BBL to lose kids when kids get into high school.

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 72 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard