Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Sachem East Boys' Lacrosse at 4:30pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:29 AM
2028 Girls
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:11 AM
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:07 AM
Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:03 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 08:03 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,061
Posts334,827
Members2,431
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: 2025 boy lax goalie looking for club team / extra reps
Anonymous #363395 01/19/22 05:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Isn't that what your Club team should be doing, showcasing its players? Now there is a "showcase" team. You keep falling for this nonsense.
There have always been showcase teams. Some club teams just don't do enough.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #363552 01/21/22 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is Rebels National?

Exactly!
Rebels Nationals is essentially a Showcase team that allows kids to play with a local club team but this gives the player a couple extra tournaments to be seen by more coaches. You can bash the Rebels all you want but the program is growing and shedding its old "Outlaws" reputation as a perennial B team program.
Just anther way to stink money out of the gullible lax or die, D1 delusional parents.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363557 01/21/22 09:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels National is another name for "Rebels".. Same vomit, same stink... Get your checkbooks ready and I have some magic beans to sell you if your paying for that ....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363693 01/22/22 11:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels National is another name for "Rebels".. Same vomit, same stink... Get your checkbooks ready and I have some magic beans to sell you if your paying for that ....

It's not just the Rebels, other clubs are doing the same around the country. It's the next step in sucking your wallet dry. AA teams are no longer good enough you need to be on a national team if you want to be recruited. This is the new line of BS.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363704 01/22/22 03:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not just the Rebels, other clubs are doing the same around the country. It's the next step in sucking your wallet dry. AA teams are no longer good enough you need to be on a national team if you want to be recruited. This is the new line of BS.

I think it’s a really cool idea to be able to play with kids from all over the country and see there style of play. National teams will be very common in years to come, think the rebels see it and just jumping in front of it.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #363725 01/22/22 09:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it’s a really cool idea to be able to play with kids from all over the country and see there style of play. National teams will be very common in years to come, think the rebels see it and just jumping in front of it.

If that’s your line of thinking then just register for showcases in different parts of the country. It would be cheaper

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363756 01/23/22 01:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If that’s your line of thinking then just register for showcases in different parts of the country. It would be cheaper

Top National showcases are quite expensive and don’t have recruiting advice involved in the service. I think that’s a great addition with National teams.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364153 01/26/22 03:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing for a team is better than going to individual showcase. Teammates have each other's back and develop a rhythm that you don't get from playing with random players.

Like Reply Quote
2025laxgoalie #364158 01/26/22 04:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It depends on the team. It depends on the coach. Some cases I’d say individual is better.

Like Reply Quote
2025laxgoalie #364559 01/30/22 02:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
frown

Last edited by JimSection1; 01/31/22 07:18 AM. Reason: spam link
Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
2025laxgoalie #364576 01/30/22 03:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got moderation?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364674 01/31/22 11:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you better be careful or the yja team might put him in wig based on their goalie history

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #364907 02/02/22 01:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some National Teams are very good. Some are not. If your club has a solid team on the age group, then generally the national team is not good. Most national teams are from up-and-coming or beginning lax markets. Any LI clubs that have a national team would be a stretch. 91 has one, but it’s sub-par because the LI teams are their flagship teams and don’t feel the need to do more.

Like Reply Quote
2025laxgoalie #365137 02/04/22 04:10 PM
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Any other thoughts on 2025 goalie opportunities for the upcoming seasons? Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
2025laxgoalie #365149 02/04/22 05:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by 2025laxgoalie
Any other thoughts on 2025 goalie opportunities for the upcoming seasons? Thanks.

Start emailing the clubs directly, this place is a dumpster fire of differing opinions. Most clubs will take a look at anyone for a practice or two, clubs with multiple teams per age would be a good place to start.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard