BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 87 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may advance, but you don’t win and won’t until the mommy coach opens her eyes… roster changes were made, but not the right ones…

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
HaHa! we get to play each of them every year because we advance unlike your cheap shot, plow into table, push in the back cheats

See you Sat

Cant wait to see you again and lose again.[/quote]

This won’t age well[/quote]

So who won on the BWI game today? Hero’s or Integrity? The score hasn’t been posted yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who won on the BWI game today? Hero’s or Integrity? The score hasn’t been posted yet.[/quote]

Probably no one. It is 7v7 on a tiny field with horrible refs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HaHa! we get to play each of them every year because we advance unlike your cheap shot, plow into table, push in the back cheats

See you Sat

Cant wait to see you again and lose again.

This won’t age well[/quote]

So who won on the BWI game today? Hero’s or Integrity? The score hasn’t been posted yet.[/quote]

Integrity 16-14

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who won on the BWI game today? Hero’s or Integrity? The score hasn’t been posted yet.

Probably no one. It is 7v7 on a tiny field with horrible refs.

So don’t play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry by next year the best players will be poached by better clubs than Integrity and they will stink .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry by next year the best players will be poached by better clubs than Integrity and they will stink .

Keep it classy Randall. Hero’s parents having a hard time now that the team doesn’t win every game, indoor or not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Don't worry by next year the best players will be poached by better clubs than Integrity and they will stink .[/quo
Integrity is one of the better clubs for the 26's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y’all think integrity is a dirty team even though they get the least amount of yellow cards of any team and yesterday they beat hero’s 16-14 and there was no cards on any team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is not a top club. If you don't want Spalding then no sense being there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound fun to be around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Y’all think integrity is a dirty team even though they get the least amount of yellow cards of any team and yesterday they beat hero’s 16-14 and there was no cards on any team

Ok, thanks mommy. Would have been a lot cooler look if the integrity parents never responded to the trolls on here. Hook, line and sinker.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad but he is spot on. If they are any type player they will not be at Integrity for long unless TR is giving them scholly to Spalding lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad but he is spot on. If they are any type player they will not be at Integrity for long unless TR is giving them scholly to Spalding lol.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, thanks mommy. Would have been a lot cooler look if the integrity parents never responded to the trolls on here. Hook, line and sinker.

Yeah, Hero's parents have been trolling these waters for years...

They haven't been the top of the hill for a year or so now, at least they'll have their 4th grade trophies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they’ll move to Hero’s and bump some of those players. Then some of theses parents will lose their sense of purpose when their D doesn’t play for HG anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone switch to a team they beat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would anyone switch to a team they beat?

Have they ever beat them full squad (outdoor)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winter ball only matters to the parents. Most girls play other sports and indoor takes a backseat to their primary sport during winter.. Sorry if your daughter is a one sport athlete. To say that Hero's can only celebrate trophies from 4th grade only shows your jealousy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent of a Spalding player who luckily has moved on to college lax, I am so disappointed that TR is using the program to line her own pockets with promises of V & playing time to Integrity players. She isn’t even transparent about it. I have a 26 who will be attending HS at a different school. I know of two 25 players who chose to attend elsewhere because they don’t play for Integrity. I don’t understand why administration is tolerating it. She made the AD look like a complete buffoon last year with her nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's exactly why the LI teams wear helmets. Anytime you show up for a game and 90% of the girls from NJ or LI are wearing helmets you know what you are in for. It's usually an attempt to make up for a lack of skill with physicality. Backed up by parents who think that's "just the way the game should be played" and that everyone else is soft.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a parent of a Spalding player who luckily has moved on to college lax, I am so disappointed that TR is using the program to line her own pockets with promises of V & playing time to Integrity players. She isn’t even transparent about it. I have a 26 who will be attending HS at a different school. I know of two 25 players who chose to attend elsewhere because they don’t play for Integrity. I don’t understand why administration is tolerating it. She made the AD look like a complete buffoon last year with her nonsense.

What happened with the AD?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is not a top club. If you don't want Spalding then no sense being there.

Integrity is not a top club but the 2026 team is very good and if your goal is to win tournaments, I guess, yes, go to the top club if your able to, but Integrity 26 is going to produce many D1 players when dust settles and that is the goal for a lot of players/parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The prior AD has been a buffoon for years, lax coach had nothing to do with that. I know plenty of 2026 players who have applied to Spalding who play for Hero's Green, M&D black and SW blue. So add those players with the 2026 Integrity players I predict a conference championship in the IAAM. Let's Go Cavs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The prior AD has been a buffoon for years, lax coach had nothing to do with that. I know plenty of 2026 players who have applied to Spalding who play for Hero's Green, M&D black and SW blue. So add those players with the 2026 Integrity players I predict a conference championship in the IAAM. Let's Go Cavs

Good luck with that.......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got a DD that is looking at Spalding but the Integrity connection is a huge turnoff.

One player parent told me that they don't allow the full team to practice? Some have to sit and watch (one of which was commited to D1 team)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got a DD that is looking at Spalding but the Integrity connection is a huge turnoff.

One player parent told me that they don't allow the full team to practice? Some have to sit and watch (one of which was commited to D1 team)?

Stay far away from Spalding if you want what is best for your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Administration and parents allow this to happen? I’ve never heard of a high school operate like this. I am floored this is allowed. So only the favorites practice and play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never understood why anyone would pay for their kid to go to Spalding anyway. It's a glorified public school and Severna Park is actually much nicer. If you're gonna pay money, go to to Severn or St Mary's and get a good education. Makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lies lies lies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great article...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/comments?storyUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fsports%2F2022%2F01%2F11%2Fone-nations-best-young-lacrosse-players-confronts-lack-diversity-her-sport%2F

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Administration and parents allow this to happen? I’ve never heard of a high school operate like this. I am floored this is allowed. So only the favorites practice and play?

Not one 26 from Hero's Green or M&D or SW is going to Spalding. NOT ONE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your daughter is good she will play. It would not matter if she plays for the Jets, Looneys or any other random club. The Integrity grip is a crutch used by parents of players, who may be ok but, are not good enough to play in the IAAM.

IF YOUR DAUGHTER IS BETTER SHE WILLL PLAY, stop crying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your daughter is good she will play. It would not matter if she plays for the Jets, Looneys or any other random club. The Integrity grip is a crutch used by parents of players, who may be ok but, are not good enough to play in the IAAM.

IF YOUR DAUGHTER IS BETTER SHE WILLL PLAY, stop crying.

My DD plays at St Mary’s and I know many of the girls who play for Spalding. I have watched most of these players for years. The best Spalding players were not on the field when SM beat them. Not sure who played in other games but it was like the coaches wanted to lose. Of course SM players were happy to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely agree! Just like most other IAAM schools, the best players stay on the field. Some of those players happen to be from Integrity...and M&d and MDU...give it a rest people/person. Spalding has great talent now and the upcoming years from many clubs.

And everyone practices, just a large roster last year after girls were told that they wouldn’t play but they were given the option to be cut or stay and basically be on the practice team. My older daughter was one of those girls and still loved cheering on her friends from the sidelines. We have absolutely loved SP and the lax program.

Let’s move on people- your daughters actually read the garbage your irresponsibly and erroneously post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely agree! Just like most other IAAM schools, the best players stay on the field. Some of those players happen to be from Integrity...and M&d and MDU...give it a rest people/person. Spalding has great talent now and the upcoming years from many clubs.

And everyone practices, just a large roster last year after girls were told that they wouldn’t play but they were given the option to be cut or stay and basically be on the practice team. My older daughter was one of those girls and still loved cheering on her friends from the sidelines. We have absolutely loved SP and the lax program.

Let’s move on people- your daughters actually read the garbage your irresponsibly and erroneously post.
Sounds like the coach’s problem keeping a large roster to begin with. Grow some and cut players. End of story. Then you don’t have to worry about anyone coming on here saying such irresponsible things(didn't realize the truth was now irresponsible. You must work for the media).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it is true why can't it be discussed-snowflake

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course they stayed, if they transferred they wouldn’t be able to play anywhere else for a year- locked into a program. Choose a school not for lacrosse but for academics. Control the controllable. In the end, it’s all about what makes them feel good and happy, and the academics will be our first look. PS offers best of both, but that’s by choice. I’ve seen it, to put the hours in and not step foot in a game year after year, putting in so many hours- can really take a toll mentally on these kids. If that’s your child’s choice and chance they want to take- hopefully there is a good leader/coach still willing to give them the personal attention and guidance the on field players are getting. Choose wisely, the next four years have a big impact determining life’s next steps. College is more competitive than ever to get into. Where will your girl be happiest? In the end, it’s an individual choice and a very personal decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So D1 offered players were going to be cut or they could stay on practice team? There's enough smoke to realize that there is a lot of truth to what is/was going on.

As an outsider, it really is a bad look to have a varsity HS coach affiliated with a club team.
I know there are other schools but its just a bad look.

Also, when do 2026 girls "declare" for a HS? Is there some date they must register?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really- Lots of D1 commits rarely or never play in iaam- goalies included.

Like Reply Quote
Page 30 of 87 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard