BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 72 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why would the Hawks fogo leave for Sidewinders? And was the Hawks goalie in the fall the same as the last couple of years? He doesn't look like the same player I remember. Maybe they were playing a different goalie in the game I saw.

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would the Hawks fogo leave for Sidewinders? And was the Hawks goalie in the fall the same as the last couple of years? He doesn't look like the same player I remember. Maybe they were playing a different goalie in the game I saw.

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

But why Sidewinders? Why not stay with the Hawks with the old coach now with the 28's. And that is a problem in goalie. He's good but is now way too small. He can barely reach the top of the cage with his stick outstretched. It's not a dig on the kid but an observation of how all the players, opponents included, are just so much bigger.

I still think Hawks will figure it out and end up on top. Next Level will be 2nd again, Crabs 3rd and Madlax/Team MD/FCA/Sidewinders fighting it out for 4th with Team 91 at the bottom again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

Heldback for reasons other than Lacrosse as all holdbacks are according to parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

Heldback for reasons other than Lacrosse as all holdbacks are according to parents.

That's just a dense response. I think Hawks will slide to 4th based on what I saw at NAL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

But why Sidewinders? Why not stay with the Hawks with the old coach now with the 28's. And that is a problem in goalie. He's good but is now way too small. He can barely reach the top of the cage with his stick outstretched. It's not a dig on the kid but an observation of how all the players, opponents included, are just so much bigger.

I still think Hawks will figure it out and end up on top. Next Level will be 2nd again, Crabs 3rd and Madlax/Team MD/FCA/Sidewinders fighting it out for 4th with Team 91 at the bottom again.

That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.[quote][/quote]

That makes more sense. It still means the Hawks benched the starter and essentially tanked the final game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does elite teams match up with teams out of state like 91 Machine?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#1 fogo held back
Goalie is the same kid.

That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.

Did they also bench the fogo? Why did they start and primarily use a pole the entire game I saw? Is that normal for them? That's not going to work in HoCo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.[quote]

That makes more sense. It still means the Hawks benched the starter and essentially tanked the final game.

Hawks were just acting Hawkward again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.

Still not clever.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The second generation of the world series lacrosse event everyone has come to love has re-branded as the Lacrosse World Series Championship. The top 13u lacrosse teams from across the country and a select group of international teams will compete at their respective qualifying tournaments for a chance to be crowned at the Lacrosse World Series Championship at Maryland SportsPlex in Boyds, Maryland. The Lacrosse World Series Championship will be operated under the tutelage of US Lax Events.

https://lacrosseworldserieschampionship.com/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see Crabs 27’s have a 26 playing with them in CA. At least if you’re going to cheat, don’t post a picture on social media with the current 26 player in the picture.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad to see Crabs 27’s have a 26 playing with them in CA. At least if you’re going to cheat, don’t post a picture on social media with the current 26 player in the picture.
Why are you glad to see it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m guessing that was meant as a joke. Crabs are known for cheating and this just confirms that they really do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the kid any good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m guessing that was meant as a joke. Crabs are known for cheating and this just confirms that they really do.

Since their 27s are lots of holdbacks is that 26 a 25 really?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since their 27s are lots of holdbacks is that 26 a 25 really?

Goes without saying. Of course ! He wants a good showing out there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you spend thousands of dollars and tons of effort and find out at the tournament the coach brought a 26 to play in the 2027 division. What do you do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you spend thousands of dollars and tons of effort and find out at the tournament the coach brought a 26 to play in the 2027 division. What do you do?

I just checked out Tourney app and it looks like the Crabs 2027's over-performed dramatically compared to their HoCo showing. In 2021 HoCo, three teams were way ahead of everybody, and Crabs were a punching bag. They did not make the playoffs. But this weekend they fared surprisingly well against national competition. Of course January tournaments are not necessarily a gauge of anything, but it looks like the Crabs 2027 team is a different team. It is unfortunate if they cheated and used a current 2026, and were dense enough to feature him on a social media post, but the overhaul is surely more than just one player. The same thing happened with Crabs 2026. They were horrific a couple of years ago, but overnight became a team of studs who have creamed everybody in 2026 elite except the Hawks, and will likely beat Hawks pretty badly this spring. If your son is on 2027 Crabs and is not 14-15 years old, you should look for a new team. If your son is on MadLax, Nextlevel, or Hawks, get ready for a new team at the party this spring!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t Hawks and Crabs okay this fall. Wasn’t close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I just checked out Tourney app and it looks like the Crabs 2027's over-performed dramatically compared to their HoCo showing. In 2021 HoCo, three teams were way ahead of everybody, and Crabs were a punching bag. They did not make the playoffs. But this weekend they fared surprisingly well against national competition. Of course January tournaments are not necessarily a gauge of anything, but it looks like the Crabs 2027 team is a different team. It is unfortunate if they cheated and used a current 2026, and were dense enough to feature him on a social media post, but the overhaul is surely more than just one player. The same thing happened with Crabs 2026. They were horrific a couple of years ago, but overnight became a team of studs who have creamed everybody in 2026 elite except the Hawks, and will likely beat Hawks pretty badly this spring. If your son is on 2027 Crabs and is not 14-15 years old, you should look for a new team. If your son is on MadLax, Nextlevel, or Hawks, get ready for a new team at the party this spring!

The Crabs played in the soft bracket at Sandstorm. They had one tough pool play game and lost it to ADVNC. They lost 8-1 to the Kings in a shortened bracket game (18 min halves). They would have had a losing record in pool play if they had played in the other pool (Kings, TX Nationals, Mad Dog and True IL).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Crabs played in the soft bracket at Sandstorm. They had one tough pool play game and lost it to ADVNC. They lost 8-1 to the Kings in a shortened bracket game (18 min halves). They would have had a losing record in pool play if they had played in the other pool (Kings, TX Nationals, Mad Dog and True IL).

PP here. I stand corrected. You always get a better feel for a team on the ground than checking scores on tourney app. But if the are still lightweights, why is a big deal that they used one 2026? Maybe he was visiting his grandparents in California and wanted to get a few runs in a game where Crabs were getting killed anyway by the Kings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That’s the backup Hawks goalie. Please stop talking about anything you have no idea about.

Still not clever.

That response is not very Hawkward of you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PP here. I stand corrected. You always get a better feel for a team on the ground than checking scores on tourney app. But if the are still lightweights, why is a big deal that they used one 2026? Maybe he was visiting his grandparents in California and wanted to get a few runs in a game where Crabs were getting killed anyway by the Kings?

Was that the reason King Crustacean gave, Sounds reasonable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the kid any good?
Apparently not, that's why he reclassed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

PP here. I stand corrected. You always get a better feel for a team on the ground than checking scores on tourney app. But if the are still lightweights, why is a big deal that they used one 2026? Maybe he was visiting his grandparents in California and wanted to get a few runs in a game where Crabs were getting killed anyway by the Kings?[/quote]

Come on Dad. If the parent of the kid and the kid really wanted to play, then be a free agent in the 2026 division. Plenty of teams were looking, including the Crabs apparently. This is what happens when you combine a Crabs and FCA team with the FCA coach. The IG thing was really cringe worthy too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

Come on Dad. If the parent of the kid and the kid really wanted to play, then be a free agent in the 2026 division. Plenty of teams were looking, including the Crabs apparently. This is what happens when you combine a Crabs and FCA team with the FCA coach. The IG thing was really cringe worthy too.[/quote]

And they didn’t even win!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Crabs 2027 aren't sending a team to World Series. Are any DC/Baltimore teams attending? The qualifier is the same weekend as HoCo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Crabs 2027 aren't sending a team to World Series. Are any DC/Baltimore teams attending? The qualifier is the same weekend as HoCo.

Good question. My bet is that none are attending. The event has been poorly publicized and I doubt teams want to go through a fire drill, especially if it conflicts with HoCo and regular pre-season tournaments. But the good teams in the area (MadLax, Hawks, NextLevel) could not attend anyway, because too many of their key players are holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good question. My bet is that none are attending. The event has been poorly publicized and I doubt teams want to go through a fire drill, especially if it conflicts with HoCo and regular pre-season tournaments. But the good teams in the area (MadLax, Hawks, NextLevel) could not attend anyway, because too many of their key players are holdbacks.

For the mid Atlantic clubs, the directors will find a way to send teams and make a few bucks. Madlax will field a monuments team. True will recruit and send a mid Atlantic team. Black ops could form again with a hodgepodge of clubs. A wild card like sidewinders or predators (maybe team md) could also send a team. They will all get smoked.

FCA, hawks, next level, and crabs would have to bring in 28s to replace 27s that don’t make the cutoff. Contrary to popular belief it isn’t that many kids but completely not worth it to break up a team just to play one event. Also if the event is anything like body by Jake’s infomercial last year, this iteration is doomed. Throw in HoCo conflicts and you’ll get zero support for the mid Atlantic. However, big talent exists at 27 with the Advnc/aqua hounds from California and Kings from Colorado. They have a good shot to beat 91 machine who is the odds on favorite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series Rules:

All players must be born on or after 9/1/2008 for the 13U division. Birth certificate submission will be required by each player
All players must compete with their program on a regular basis
Partnerships or alliances between two or more clubs to create a team is not permitted
Players can't be added to a roster only to particpate in the Lacrosse World Series Championship
A minimum of participating in two events (Leagues/Tournaments) outside of a Lacrosse World Series Championship Event is required of each player. These events must precede the Championship event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All players must be born on or after 9/1/2008 for the 13U division. Birth certificate submission will be required by each player
Partnerships or alliances between two or more clubs to create a team is not permitted
Players can't be added to a roster only to particpate in the Lacrosse World Series Championship
A minimum of participating in two events (Leagues/Tournaments) outside of a Lacrosse World Series Championship Event is required of each player. These events must precede the Championship event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that the current version of rules or from the last year? The rules last year were not followed beyond the age verification.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that the current version of rules or from the last year? The rules last year were not followed beyond the age verification.

Correct. The kids who “played up” (hahahahaha) didn’t play with the older teams that I know of. I know of 2 teams that didn’t.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This years rules! Are not supposed to combine clubs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This all has to be a hoax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where's the Chatter? How is HOCO gonna line up?
Who are the movers and shakers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The new World Series championship website seems thrown together and unprofessional. Who is running it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where's the Chatter? How is HOCO gonna line up?
Who are the movers and shakers?

All the chatterbox dads held back to the 28 Hawks. That board has exploded for a reason.

Like Reply Quote
Page 31 of 72 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard