Watch TDSports Live Stream Today: Smithtown West vs Sachem East Boys' Lacrosse at 4:30pm! Go-to Forums-BOTC Main Forum-HS Games Live Stream | TDSports. Enjoy!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:49 AM
Boys 2028-6th Grade Fall 2021/Summer 2022
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:40 AM
Girls High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:31 AM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 07:12 AM
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
by Anonymous - 05/16/22 06:43 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,061
Posts334,827
Members2,431
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 121 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 120 121
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #363002 01/16/22 06:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TM did not update. What was the score?

Tornado warnings. Torrential downpours. They canceled the final

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

TheBackOfTheCage #363010 01/16/22 09:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahhahahahahahahahahha. Florida is #1 team this year.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363015 01/16/22 10:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are some good teams in the South. Game is growing down there. Eagle Stix are always good.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363030 01/17/22 08:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 27 smoked Madskillz 27 without some of their best players 9-4

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363039 01/17/22 09:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to believe a team from Florida can beat some of Marylands best. Curious to hear the comments from M&D and BLC when they get back into town.
Don’t know why you would think FL teams wouldn’t beat MD top teams. FL select has beaten some of the best MD teams in a lot of age groups

Have you ever seen a Florida Select team game? FS not Madskills or whatever you call them. All of the parent are from LI.
This is not an organic Florida grassroots team.

It is a proxy team for ex NYs living in FL.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #363060 01/17/22 11:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to believe a team from Florida can beat some of Marylands best. Curious to hear the comments from M&D and BLC when they get back into town.
Don’t know why you would think FL teams wouldn’t beat MD top teams. FL select has beaten some of the best MD teams in a lot of age groups

Have you ever seen a Florida Select team game? FS not Madskills or whatever you call them. All of the parent are from LI.
This is not an organic Florida grassroots team.

It is a proxy team for ex NYs living in FL.

That Madskilz team is really good. Fast. I don't know where they come from. But the 26 and 27 team is legit

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #363075 01/17/22 01:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess it was just a matter of time before the warm climate states started to produce quality teams/players - Florida, Texas, California soon enough. The benefit of being able to play and practice year round outside on a full field is huge. These small sided indoor games where every kid gets the ball and iso's isn't the same as the field game where running the length of a full field, passing to open teammates and taking the draw all come into play.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363105 01/17/22 04:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess it was just a matter of time before the warm climate states started to produce quality teams/players - Florida, Texas, California soon enough. The benefit of being able to play and practice year round outside on a full field is huge. These small sided indoor games where every kid gets the ball and iso's isn't the same as the field game where running the length of a full field, passing to open teammates and taking the draw all come into play.

This is all true. You can tell Eagle Stix and Madskilz play all year. They head into fall and winter rolling.

Those 2 teams are here to stay. Eagle Stix is definitely a top 2-3 team. Madskilz top 7-8 for sure. Here's the list (no specific order)

Eagle Stix
M&D
Aces
YJ
Hero's
BLC
Madskillz

After that it's subjective

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #363129 01/17/22 07:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m interested in seeing how NGLL divides the Spring Divisions and also see what SW Blue ends up doing this Spring. Hopefully Hero’s and M&D are separated since they are clearly the two favorites to win. Then there are likely six teams seriously competing for the other 2 spots (wish they did 6 teams with each 1st place team getting a bye) lead by BLC, Pride, MD United, NEMS, LBC & Coppermine. However any of the remaining six teams could surprise us all and take second place. I look forward to a really competitive season and some exciting games. Here’s to a healthy, fun and safe season for all of our girls. We only have 2 more NGLL seasons before they move on to HS which is also a lot of fun as I enjoy it with my older daughter.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363139 01/17/22 08:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree 100%. These are the top 7 at this age group for the moment. Almost all of their losses over the last year would be to another top seven team. Madskillz is a bit hamstrung by mainly playing older teams in FL and not coming north enough. But from what I saw this weekend they have as much athletic ability as anyone else. I’m sure one of our MD teams will face them in NGLL national again.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #363143 01/17/22 09:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m interested in seeing how NGLL divides the Spring Divisions and also see what SW Blue ends up doing this Spring. Hopefully Hero’s and M&D are separated since they are clearly the two favorites to win. Then there are likely six teams seriously competing for the other 2 spots (wish they did 6 teams with each 1st place team getting a bye) lead by BLC, Pride, MD United, NEMS, LBC & Coppermine. However any of the remaining six teams could surprise us all and take second place. I look forward to a really competitive season and some exciting games. Here’s to a healthy, fun and safe season for all of our girls. We only have 2 more NGLL seasons before they move on to HS which is also a lot of fun as I enjoy it with my older daughter.

LBC has been impressive. Wouldn't be surprised to see them finish top 4 this spring

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363156 01/18/22 07:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They also lost to them 10-2...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363169 01/18/22 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was the 26 team they lost to not 27 the day before. They beat the 27’s the only time they played this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363171 01/18/22 09:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. They lost to the 26 team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #363174 01/18/22 10:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is all true. You can tell Eagle Stix and Madskilz play all year. They head into fall and winter rolling.

Those 2 teams are here to stay. Eagle Stix is definitely a top 2-3 team. Madskilz top 7-8 for sure. Here's the list (no specific order)

Eagle Stix
M&D
Aces
YJ
Hero's
BLC
Madskillz

After that it's subjective

Exactly. The gap after the top 10 is massive. reality is that the 10th team is much closer to 40th than they are to 1st.

Like Reply Quote
Page 56 of 121 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 120 121
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard